Israel Put Palestinian Children In Cages

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Other NGO have recently done the same reports.

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says

An Israeli human rights organisation has accused the government of torturing children after it emerged some were kept in outdoor cages during winter.

The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) published a report which claimed children suspected of minor crimes were subjected to “public caging”, threats and acts of sexual violence and military trials without representation.

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human
israel-children-cages.jpg

images-11.jpg

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says

An Israeli human rights organisation has accused the government of torturing children after it emerged some were kept in outdoor cages during winter.

The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) published a report which claimed children suspected of minor crimes were subjected to “public caging”, threats and acts of sexual violence and military trials without representation.

images-11.jpg

so where is the torture? Those kids are in a holding area------very similar to holding areas in USA town and county jails and "children's shelters"
"children's shelter" is a euphemism for JUVIE JAIL in the USA--------the one I encountered when I was 19 ----thru a college time job with a BIG GIANT COMPLEX
that made up a "COUNTY HOSPITAL"-----was very much like that ------the
"CHILDRENs' SHELTER" Just being found drunk at the age of 14----on the
streets of that semi rural area was enough to land a kid in such a "pen"

images-11.jpg

upload_2016-2-1_12-56-19.png

DEBUNKED and there are two threads on this nonsense already

well----temporary HOLDING cell--------Like the ones I saw in the USA NAVY BRIG.
I insisted on INSPECTING them because my patients made a claim of TORTURE.
A few guys were standing and sitting around in barred rooms-----reading and talking
and laughing-------and most were in common areas having even more fun. It was a nice break for me-------I got out of my usual grind in the hospital for a few hours

A few guys were standing and sitting around in barred rooms-----reading and talking
and laughing-------and most were in common areas having even more fun. It was a nice break for me-------I got out of my usual grind in the hospital for a few hours

The anti Semites roll this nonsense out like clockwork

images-11.jpg

Truebloodblog_jessica-crying-blood.jpg
crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif
200_s.gif

sassy-----there is no shortage of jerks in the USA eager to claim "THEY TORTURE BOYS IN THE USA NAVY BRIG"

upload_2016-2-1_22-35-37.jpeg▶ 4:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWIE0PX1uXk
۲۳ دی ۱۳۹۲ ه‍.ش. - بارگذاری توسطafmty95
Sad Piano Music (THIS WILL MAKE YOU CRY / Saddest Piano & Violin Ever!) ..... Is it sad that I ...

Top Most Sad Songs Ever - YouTube
upload_2016-2-1_22-35-37.jpeg▶ 34:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aly8mmRsFuQ
۲۸ دی ۱۳۹۲ ه‍.ش. - بارگذاری توسطbeyondmelody
... so I cannot promise anything, these are MY top most sad songsever, I... ... World's Most Emotional Music ...

The saddest piano song ever - YouTube
upload_2016-2-1_22-35-37.jpeg▶ 3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDTX_LaLvA
۹ دی ۱۳۸۷ ه‍.ش. - بارگذاری توسطGuiltygearx111
The saddest piano song ever ... it's amazing what people can write when they listen to music like this ...

Emotional Sad Music saddest song ever - YouTube
upload_2016-2-1_22-35-37.jpeg▶ 18:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQswdWdJy6c
۳ آبان ۱۳۹۲ ه‍.ش. - بارگذاری توسطPARADISE PRAYER
Emotional Sad Music saddest song ever musique triste pour

So this israeli NGO is anti semitic too?! :cow:

images-11.jpg

Are you sure that's not ISIS getting ready to roast some fellow Muslims?

Why they keep children in outdoor cages?

they don't------there was a short interval of HOUSING SHORTAGE-----
so some teenaged kids were "housed" in the southern part of Israel
in semi opened barred cells-------OVERFLOW based on the islamo Nazi
education which encourages muslim kids to try to kill jewish babies with rocks
thrown at their head------the issue was quickly resolved----it happened
about three or four years ago

Is it your justification to kidnap children and jail them?
images

Is it your justification to kidnap children and jail them?
images

I provide no "JUSTIFICATION FOR KIDNAPPING CHILDREN"------you are confused---you are insisting on JUSTIFICATION FOR THE ROCK TO HEAD
MURDER OF CHILDREN FOR YOUR ISLAMO NAZI CAUSE-----I have no doubt that the current spate of jihadista whore shoving knives into old ladies fills you with
delight. Sit tight------your support for the shit you lick will potentiate it

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Freeman is at it again, the picture is of mexican children being held in a storoge unit in Redding Calif... This is what police found.

The story he has used before and it was debunked.

Freeman is scamming the forum yet again.

If you don't know what you are posting, don't use it.

Stop using pictures as disinformation.

Your stories and your pictures are lies.

You lie to everyone here.

Shame on you, again

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Freeman is at it again, the picture is of mexican children being held in a storoge unit in Redding Calif... This is what police found.

The story he has used before and it was debunked.

Freeman is scamming the forum yet again.

This is why Freeman has no credibility. He dragged his hatred of the Jews with him when he was allowed to live in a civilized country.

Forum List

Back