Israel Proven to be the Middle East Instigator

That threat doesn't really come as a shock. It also doesn't indicate that Iran is the instigator in the ME. Only that they feel threatened.

Attacking Israel by Iranian proxies and halting oil transportation through Strait of Hormuz are two main reasons which prevent the US from attacking Iran. It is understandable that Iran use them verbally to prevent such an attack and will use them practically if the attack takes place.

RE: Israel Proven to be the Middle East Instigator
⁜→ Snouter, et al,

It is important that the Jewish Community Membership police its own lobby effort. JUST as it is important for the Americans to clean-up Foreign Policy (more in line with General Gantz as opposed to PM Benjamin Netanyahu).

Check out the whole series. The Zionists have been hijacking the USA in various ways since the 1940's. Now that freedom of speech is being shut down on social media platforms, it is more important than ever to understand why.

Pro-Israeli Lobby and Influence on U.S. Policy, Part 1 | C-SPAN.org
(COMMENT)

But, I still think that the focus on historical decisions of the past, Americans should turn the torch towards a new path into the future for peace in the Middle East.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if America attacks Iran: senior Iranian MP - Reuters

Sorry; Hope this works!

To all those MORONS out there who claim its Israel who is threatening Iran

We know the US is doing to Iran what it has done to Iraq and Syria due to Israel wanting it. We knew it as soon as Bolton and Pompeo got into the admin. What is Israel and SA going to do for Tramp, name another stolen territory after him.

This is why I do not like Israel. We do not want another 911 do we.

Attacking Israel by Iranian proxies and halting oil transportation through Strait of Hormuz are two main reasons which prevent the US from attacking Iran. It is understandable that Iran use them verbally to prevent such an attack and will use them practically if the attack takes place.

BS. No one is attacking Israel that Israel isn't provoking. And we have sanctions on Iran.

This morning on TV , "Iran is trouble, Iran's economy is horrible" says tramp, true, all because of the USA. Bibi wanted to take out Iran before Iraq.

The US is a killing machine. That is what we do best, kill and destroy countries.

Only that they feel threatened.

When doesn't Iran feel threatened?

v1.bjsxOTc4OTM3O2o7MTgxNTc7MTIwMDs2OTU7NzIw

Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if America attacks Iran: senior Iranian MP - Reuters

Sorry; Hope this works!

We know the US is doing to Iran what it has done to Iraq and Syria due to Israel wanting it. We knew it as soon as Bolton and Pompeo got into the admin. What is Israel and SA going to do for Tramp, name another stolen territory after him.

Prove that the U .S. Is doing it because Israel wants it SHERI . Here we go again; Israel caused 911
First we heard that Bin Laden denied it, the 19 Hijackers were Jewish and :asshole:like you and others believed it
Then we hear that the 19 Hijackers were ARAB , 15 from Saudi Arabia and somehow it was determined that Israel was responsible; and somehow knew it was going to happen
You are a Jew Hater SHERI who blamed the Holocaust on the Jews and married to a Muslim. Can’t get any lower then that

Last edited:

BS. No one is attacking Israel that Israel isn't provoking. And we have sanctions on Iran.

This morning on TV , "Iran is trouble, Iran's economy is horrible" says tramp, true, all because of the USA. Bibi wanted to take out Iran before Iraq.

The US is a killing machine. That is what we do best, kill and destroy countries.

Yea, Israel is threatening Iran. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry; Hope this works!

Prove that the U .S. Is doing it because Israel wants it SHERI . Here we go again; Israel caused 911
First we heard that Bin Laden denied it, the 19 Hijackers were Jewish and :asshole:like you and others believed it
Then we hear that the 19 Hijackers were ARAB , 15 from Saudi Arabia and somehow it was determined that Israel was responsible
You are a Jew Hater SHERI who blamed the Holocaust on the Jews and married to a Muslim. Can’t get any lower then that

I don't need to , just know that they are. I mean tramp already had an occupied territory named after him. I believe BIBI was the planner of 911 and if we do not do what they want, we will have another attack,

The war on terror, we are still paying for, well Israel came out ahead didn't they, how many of US men were killed and maimed. How much money is this costing the US, I wonder so many death are from opioids in the US, and depression and anxiety is running wild, must be from war and war torn families all for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Now calling names is not new to you. Now can you tell me what Bibi was going between 1999 and 2002, he was missing in action, planning.

Last edited:

No they sit back and watch the US. You are only laughing because its USA men and women who get maimed and or come to their death.

No they sit back and watch the US. You are only laughing because its USA men and women who get maimed and or come to their death.

That’s right; SHERI. You and your MUSLIM Husband blame Israel for U. S. Actions just like you blamed the Jews for initiating the Holocaust even though Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in the 1920’s and spew his Anti Semitic Hate way before :auiqs.jpg:

That’s right; SHERI. You and your MUSLIM Husband blame Israel for U. S. Actions just like you blamed the Jews for initiating the Holocaust even though Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in the 1920’s and spew his Anti Semitic Hate way before :auiqs.jpg:

Too bad I'm married to a RC, wrong again. You laugh because people from the USA are suffering from the wars protecting Israel.

Sorry; Hope this works!

Then we hear that the 19 Hijackers were ARAB , 15 from Saudi Arabia and somehow it was determined that Israel was responsible

I don't need to , just know that they are. I mean tramp already had an occupied territory named after him. I believe BIBI was the planner of 911 and if we do not do what they want, we will have another attack,

The war on terror, we are still paying for, well Israel came out ahead didn't they, how many of US men were killed and maimed. How much money is this costing the US, I wonder so many death are from opioids in the US, and depression and anxiety is running wild, must be from war and war torn families all for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Now calling names is not new to you. Now can you tell me what Bibi was going between 1999 and 2002, he was missing in action, planning.

Yes, SHERI you are correct, everyone knows Bin Laden and the 19 Hijackers were Jewish. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back