Israel or Iran. What's your choice?

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Sit tight-----the "stuff" is about to hit the fan------it's going to happen in Saudi arabia

I concur...

Ex-Muslim Calls For The End Of Islam As We Know It: “It’s Not Just A Few Rotten Apples, It’s The Whole Basket”

She’s already on the Islamist hit list. Both she and al-Sisi, who is still a Muslim, are saying the same thing, there needs to be a rejection of the Islamist extremist view by the millions who verbally or silently support it.

Via NY Post:

There was a time when author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali believed it all: that, according to Islam, the infidel should die, that the Koran is infallible, that those who violated sharia law — thieves, gays, adulterers — deserved to be stoned to death or beheaded, as they were each Friday in a public gathering place she and her brother called “Chop-Chop Square.”

Today, she is that rare thing: a public intellectual who, despite death threats and charges of bigotry, calls for an end to Islam — not just as the faithful know it, but as we in the West think we know it.

“The assumption is that, in Islam, there are a few rotten apples, not the entire basket,” Ali tells The Post. “I’m saying it’s the entire basket.”

In her book, “Heretic,” Ali argues for a complete reformation of Islam, akin to the Protestant reformation of the 16th century. Though her own education led her to reject Islam and declare herself an atheist, she believes that for the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims, there must be another way.

Keep reading…

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Israel's military is superior to the US's by far. They're undefeated. We can't win against 19th century goat herders.

Israel's military is Linux. US military is Windows Vista. :)

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?
Israel has been stealing Arab land and water in Palestine for nearly a century; the Jewish state is now swirling the same drain as White South Africa was a generation ago. It's time for America to recognize its support for western colonization in the Middle East is costing more than it's worth.
palestinan_map.jpg

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Israel's military is superior to the US's by far. They're undefeated. We can't win against 19th century goat herders.

I think a more appropriate analogy is the Israel military is the browser, the US military is the server.

If Israel is cut off, it doesn't have shit.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

I think a more appropriate analogy is the Israel military is the browser, the US military is the server.

Oh ya huh. I recall all the American troops and material sent for their wars now. Er, wait...

Israel has been stealing Arab land and water in Palestine for nearly a century; the Jewish state is now swirling the same drain as White South Africa was a generation ago. It's time for America to recognize its support for western colonization in the Middle East is costing more than it's worth.

Can't reason with anti-Semites

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Oh ya huh. I recall all the American troops and material sent for their wars now. Er, wait...

Troops no, materials yes. We also provide them intelligence and block the endless Jew hating resolutions in the Jew hating UN. You don't know that? Seriously?

NEITHER. IT'S NONE OF OUR GD BUSINESS!
OK..
If your brother or sister come to you for help do you refuse?
This is why the US is in many countries in the world because most of the people of the USA have or had at one time a relative in other parts of the world.
In the USA..4.2 million people that have some connection at the minimum ethnically with Israel.

The USA has historically been asked to help world wide because our relatives are from the world.

That's why it is our GD business... just as if your brother/sister asked you it would be YOUR GD business!

Our military wasn't designed to fight "goat herders," that was a failure of our politicians, not our military

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?
palestinan_map.jpg

So what has the Hamas/Palestinians been doing with the billions of dollars in AID paid by Israel,US and the rest of the world to them?
The Israeli military has provided estimates that Hamas spent around $30 to $90 million, and poured 600,000 tons of concrete, in order to build three dozen tunnels.[22][23] Some tunnels were estimated to have cost $3 million to construct.[24][25]
Palestinian tunnel warfare in the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

GAZAtunnels.png

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Troops no, materials yes. We also provide them intelligence and block the endless Jew hating resolutions in the Jew hating UN. You don't know that? Seriously?

Ya, I especially appreciated US intelligence which knew about the Nazi concentration camps (even mentioning it in the movie "Casablanca") as early as 1942.

Get more mileage from Google Earth than Israel gets from US intelligence.

So what

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?
palestinan_map.jpg

So what? South Africa was taken out because of its long-lasting conflict with Great Britain, not because they were promoting inequality. Racism was just a cause to eliminate quite progressive and West-oriented Boer government.
As a number one nation do we really care so much about rights and liberties of other nations? The answer is no. We have our own interests and protect them all over the globe.

Forum List

Back