Israel Opens Up Embassy In Behran

Hopefully this will be the first of many!
It's good news but I wouldn't allow myself to go overboard with optimism. The average Muslim in the Gulf States that Israel has begun detente with still has an inbred prejudice of Jews that will flame up at the slightest provocation. Those nations are setting aside their true feelings because they FEAR IRAN more than they hate Israel.

It's good news but I wouldn't allow myself to go overboard with optimism. The average Muslim in the Gulf States that Israel has begun detente with still has an inbred prejudice of Jews that will flame up at the slightest provocation. Those nations are setting aside their true feelings because they FEAR IRAN more than they hate Israel.
The Jews are cozying up to Muslims — finding common ground on prohibition of pork and other dietary restrictions — and they're hard at work implementing gun control at all costs in America.

The Jews are cozying up to Muslims — finding common ground on prohibition of pork and other dietary restrictions — and they're hard at work implementing gun control at all costs in America.
Another Psycho heard from. Tell us what proof you have that Jews and Muslims are trying to implement dietary restrictions or Gun control

Another Psycho heard from. Tell us what proof you have that Jews and Muslims are trying to implement dietary restrictions or Gun control
What the hell?
No Jewish delis in New York City? No Muslims selling shish kebabs?
Are you telling me Michael Bloomberg isn't Jewish and he isn't pushing for gun control in America?
You're calling someone "Psycho" and there aren't any gun-grabbing Jewish psychiatrists or psychologists in the district?
Really now? Tell me more lies.

What the hell?
No Jewish delis in New York City? No Muslims selling shish kebabs?
Are you telling me Michael Bloomberg isn't Jewish and he isn't pushing for gun control in America?
You're calling someone "Psycho" and there aren't any gun-grabbing Jewish psychiatrists or psychologists in the district?
Really now? Tell me more lies.
So what if Muslims are selling shush Kebabs and there are Jewish Delis in NYC? You will find everything in New York. What does that have to do with your “ claim” that Jews and Muslims want to put dietary Restrictions on others?
You mention Bloomberg. Is he the ONLY Politician pushing for gun control ? Show me your link that states Jewish Psychiatrists are “ grabbing guns”
Really now?
No more lies

So what if Muslims are selling shush Kebabs and there are Jewish Delis in NYC? You will find everything in New York. What does that have to do with your “ claim” that Jews and Muslims want to put dietary Restrictions on others?
The digitally controlled oven that ceases functioning when a Christmas ham is baked in it.
You mention Bloomberg. Is he the ONLY Politician pushing for gun control ? Show me your link that states Jewish Psychiatrists are “ grabbing guns”
Really now?
No more lies
All psychiatrists and all Democrats are grabbing guns, whether they are Jewish or not, but that's beside the point, when U.S. Republicans cater to Israeli foreign policy by registering and grabbing guns in the U.S.

The digitally controlled oven that ceases functioning when a Christmas ham is baked in it.

All psychiatrists and all Democrats are grabbing guns, whether they are Jewish or not, but that's beside the point, when U.S. Republicans cater to Israeli foreign policy by registering and grabbing guns in the U.S.
First you blame the “ gun grabbing” on Jewish Psychiatrists NOW you say ALL Psychiatrists and Dems? What about your “ claim” that Jews want to change everyone’s dietary habits? What does Israel have to do with “ gun grabbing?” You need a Psychiatrist p

First you blame the “ gun grabbing” on Jewish Psychiatrists NOW you say ALL Psychiatrists and Dems?
What about your “ claim” that Jews want to change everyone’s dietary habits?
What does Israel have to do with “ gun grabbing?” You need a Psychiatrist p
Dumbass. You need to be whipped, flogged, and beaten out of your medieval notions of imposing so-called mental health care on others without their consent. And as to Jewish "interstate commerce" restrictions on gun ownership in the USA, didn't Jesus ride into Jerusalem on an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass? And didn't He make a whip of cords, overturn the tables of the moneychangers, and drive them out of the temple?

Dumbass. You need to be whipped, flogged, and beaten out of your medieval notions of imposing so-called mental health care on others without their consent. And as to Jewish "interstate commerce" restrictions on gun ownership in the USA, didn't Jesus ride into Jerusalem on an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass? And didn't He make a whip of cords, overturn the tables of the moneychangers, and drive them out of the temple?
Dumbass, you need to have ECT. Have a lobotomy and after that thrown away so you can talk to yourself. What “ Interstate Jewish Commerce?” Link, please
What does Jesus have to do with not eating pork or Gun Control? You are a extremely disturbed demented little man

Dumbass, you need to have ECT. Have a lobotomy and after that thrown away so you can talk to yourself. What “ Interstate Jewish Commerce?” Link, please
What does Jesus have to do with not eating pork or Gun Control? You are a extremely disturbed demented little man
You're a Dumbass RINO and America needs to be free of your bloody abortion, birth control, and circumcision district.

You're a Dumbass RINO and America needs to be free of your bloody abortion, birth control, and circumcision district.
You’re a A..HOLE and it’s too bad your mother didn’t get a abortion
There are many Christian men who are also circumcised However, you are too much of a Dumb-Ass to know that

You’re a A..HOLE and it’s too bad your mother didn’t get a abortion
There are many Christian men who are also circumcised However, you are too much of a Dumb-Ass to know that
There's no salvation under the law of Jewish bris circumcision, Catholic choirboy castration, abortion, birth control, mental health gun control, and all the other abominations of law and medicine brought to bear on righteous and innocent folks.

There's no salvation under the law of Jewish bris circumcision, Catholic choirboy castration, abortion, birth control, mental health gun control, and all the other abominations of law and medicine brought to bear on righteous and innocent folks.
Who said anything about Salvation, DUMB-ASS? Men of ALL Religions and ethic groups are Circumcised

Who said anything about Salvation, DUMB-ASS? Men of ALL Religions and ethic groups are Circumcised
Whole cities need to be bombed for that universal circumcision shit. If you're circumcising private parts, why is it that your heart isn't circumcised according to the law of Moses? Isn't that the pericardium or foreskin of the heart that needs to be sliced out of your chest?

And not just men, either. You act like women aren't being all butchered and cut up inside where the sun don't shine. Pap smears, C-sections, routine hysterectomies, radical mastectomy for cucked-up diagnoses of breast cancer, etc. Or some sort of dilatation and curettage procedure allegedly for an abortion, for a lady who isn't even pregnant at the time, and that's deliberate mayhem, to cause her difficult and painful periods the rest of her life.

Whole cities need to be bombed for that universal circumcision shit. If you're circumcising private parts, why is it that your heart isn't circumcised according to the law of Moses? Isn't that the pericardium or foreskin of the heart that needs to be sliced out of your chest?

And not just men, either. You act like women aren't being all butchered and cut up inside where the sun don't shine. Pap smears, C-sections, routine hysterectomies, radical mastectomy for cucked-up diagnoses of breast cancer, etc. Or some sort of dilatation and curettage procedure allegedly for an abortion, for a lady who isn't even pregnant at the time, and that's deliberate mayhem, to cause her difficult and painful periods the rest of her life.
Thank You for proving my point. You are a truly Psychotic Individual who deserves to be put away forever . “ Female Circumcision” takes place in Islam, not the Jewish Religion.
You are too stupid and ignorant to know that DUMB-ASS
What is wrong with getting Pap smears along with everything else you’ve been rambling about? There are women who for Medical reasons need C Sections however you are too stupid to know that
A woman’s OB-GYN procedures/ History has nothing to do with Male Circumcision ASSHOLE

Forum List

Back