Israel needs Regime change...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012

Is there any doubt that Israel led by Nut&Yahoo leading will end badly for Israelis? Sure he's got nukes but soon in his life-time all his Islamic enemies will have them...

Unlike MAD or the policy of Mutually Assured Destruction that keeps the peace with other Nuclear Nations, the hate and brutality of his Regime will nullify that notion, especially if re-elected...

Netanyahu says Israel will not cede land to Palestinians - Yahoo News

JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that Israel will not cede territory due to the current climate in the Middle East, appearing to rule out the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Netanyahu's comments, which came as he sought to appeal to hard-liners ahead of national elections next week, rejected a key goal of the international community and bode poorly for future peace efforts if he is re-elected.

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that any evacuated territory would fall into the hands of Islamic extremism and terror organizations supported by Iran. Therefore, there will be no concessions and no withdrawals. It is simply irrelevant," read a statement released by his Likud party.

Party spokesman Elie Bennett said Netanyahu's landmark 2009 speech, in which he endorsed the idea of a Palestinian state alongside Israel, was "not relevant" in the "current realities."

The international community has long pushed for the creation of a Palestinian state on lands captured by Israel in the 1967 Mideast war. In 1993, Israel and the Palestinians signed an interim agreement that was to lead to the end of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

It's not a "regime", you stupid fuckwad.

It's the only truly democratically elected government in all of the Middle East.

Now, to the text of the link in the OP itself:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that Israel will not cede territory due to the current climate in the Middle East, appearing to rule out the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Netanyahu's comments, which came as he sought to appeal to hard-liners ahead of national elections next week, rejected a key goal of the international community and bode poorly for future peace efforts if he is re-elected.

Any Israeli PM is going to say this.

Thank you for playing.

It's not a "regime", you stupid fuckwad.

It's the only truly democratically elected government in all of the Middle East.

Now, to the text of the link in the OP itself:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that Israel will not cede territory due to the current climate in the Middle East, appearing to rule out the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Any Israeli PM is going to say this.

Thank you for playing.
Thank for your comment StalinHengst deuce bag...

Pbel needs a brain change is more like it.
Seems like a DumboPhobe like could use one...

re·gime
rəˈZHēm,rāˈZHēm/
noun
noun: regime; plural noun: regimes; noun: régime; plural noun: régimes
  1. 1.
    a government, especially an authoritarian one.
    synonyms: government, system of government, authorities, rule, authority, control, command, administration, leadership
    "members of the former military regime"
  2. 2.
    a system or planned way of doing things, especially one imposed from above.
    "detention centers with a very tough physical regime"
    synonyms: system, arrangement, order, pattern, method, procedure, routine, course, plan, program
    "a health regime"

re·gime
rəˈZHēm,rāˈZHēm/
noun
  1. 1.
    synonyms: government, system of government, authorities, rule, authority, control, command, administration, leadership
  2. 2.
    synonyms: system, arrangement, order, pattern, method, procedure, routine, course, plan, program
    "a health regime"

You are right. Utter imbecilels like yourself DO elicit a reaction in me so automatic, it does seem almost phobic in nature.

It is incredible to me that in view of all the atrocities and terrorist acts, barbaric actions and continuous threats of destroying Israel and America by the Islamists, some people keep on with their hatred towards Israel!

Why not concentrate your hate towards the real enemy of civilization and the West, which are the Islamists?

It is incredible to me that in view of all the atrocities and terrorist acts, barbaric actions and continuous threats of destroying Israel and America by the Islamists, some people keep on with their hatred towards Israel!

Why not concentrate your hate towards the real enemy of civilization and the West, which are the Islamists?
Believe me, Skye, the ME has hated the West since the many Crusades that crucified them, that will never stop...Unfortunately Jews from the Western countries were forced to set up their-own state in their midst to escape the Holocaust...

I wish the hate would cease, but only a durable just peace can accomplish that...

re·gime
rəˈZHēm,rāˈZHēm/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    "a health regime"

You are right. Utter imbecilels like yourself DO elicit a reaction in me so automatic, it does seem almost phobic in nature.
Thank you DumboPhobe!

Believe me, Skye, the ME has hated the West since the many Crusades that crucified them, that will never stop...Unfortunately Jews from the Western countries were forced to set up their-own state in their midst to escape the Holocaust...

I wish the hate would cease, but only a durable just peace can accomplish that...

Surely there has to be a point in History when pro Islamists stop bringing the Crusades up?

To bring up the Crusades time and time again doesn't solve any present issues!

Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism or Buddhism ..etc.. isn't the problem today!

Radical Islam is!

Because he has an IQ of 78, that's why.

Let's get back on topic and stop flinging fruit, ok? IP is Zone 2 - that means there needs to be (sufficient) content related to the topic (not the poster) along with any flames.

The crusades were a legit war against those who kill and murder and destroy, christians.

The crusades rightly fought against the moslems.

Well I must say Skye you must have a FORGETFUL BRAIN because it is the Christians who tried to EXTERMINATE THE JEWISH RACE........and Islam up until 1948 that accepted Jews worldwide,starting with the Moors in North Africa and Spain........to many Arabs Countries.......where Jews lived in peace.

No it was Christian Spain,Russia,Ukraine,Britain,Germany etc., that expelled,murdered and slaughtered the Jews.............as I said a short memory indeed,
As for the current crop of Islamophiles ...... well in history you have Groups who want to rule the Earth,no matter how demented they are.....We have these Shits at the moment, we had Hitler last century......this latest Group/s are not just Kill Jews they are KILL EVERYONE.

But the majority of Muslims are peaceful people and detest ISIS and their ink...in the same way I do.

The crusades were a legit war against those who kill and murder and destroy, christians.

The crusades rightly fought against the moslems.
The Crusaders 1,2,3,Crusades....were a motely bunch to say the least......When the Knights Templars requested help from the Great Khan Ghengis to defeat Saladin ............His reply was the truth "I NEVER DEAL WITH CANNIBALS"...........When I first read this statement I was pretty shocked.....until it was verified that certain Members of the Crusades were in fact Cannibals who ate the flesh of their enemy .....All the Crusades failed.steve...methinks some of the Crusaders were not "Legit" at all,and many were hired Murcenaries

Is there any doubt that Israel led by Nut&Yahoo leading will end badly for Israelis? Sure he's got nukes but soon in his life-time all his Islamic enemies will have them...

Unlike MAD or the policy of Mutually Assured Destruction that keeps the peace with other Nuclear Nations, the hate and brutality of his Regime will nullify that notion, especially if re-elected...

Netanyahu says Israel will not cede land to Palestinians - Yahoo News

JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that Israel will not cede territory due to the current climate in the Middle East, appearing to rule out the establishment of a Palestinian state.

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that any evacuated territory would fall into the hands of Islamic extremism and terror organizations supported by Iran. Therefore, there will be no concessions and no withdrawals. It is simply irrelevant," read a statement released by his Likud party.

Party spokesman Elie Bennett said Netanyahu's landmark 2009 speech, in which he endorsed the idea of a Palestinian state alongside Israel, was "not relevant" in the "current realities."

The international community has long pushed for the creation of a Palestinian state on lands captured by Israel in the 1967 Mideast war. In 1993, Israel and the Palestinians signed an interim agreement that was to lead to the end of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

And it has been the Palestinians refusing to negotiate that has stopped the peace process in its tracks. Then when they resort to violence like immature children they whinge when the Israeli's retaliate and kill them

re·gime
rəˈZHēm,rāˈZHēm/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
    "a health regime"

Sounds just like hamas and fatah doesn't it

Do explain how they escaped the holocaust 6 years after it ended, talk about being an imbecile ? ? ? ?

Well I must say Skye you must have a FORGETFUL BRAIN because it is the Christians who tried to EXTERMINATE THE JEWISH RACE........and Islam up until 1948 that accepted Jews worldwide,starting with the Moors in North Africa and Spain........to many Arabs Countries.......where Jews lived in peace.

No it was Christian Spain,Russia,Ukraine,Britain,Germany etc., that expelled,murdered and slaughtered the Jews.............as I said a short memory indeed,
As for the current crop of Islamophiles ...... well in history you have Groups who want to rule the Earth,no matter how demented they are.....We have these Shits at the moment, we had Hitler last century......this latest Group/s are not just Kill Jews they are KILL EVERYONE.

But the majority of Muslims are peaceful people and detest ISIS and their ink...in the same way I do.

Is that why the muslims carried out so many massacres of the Jews in every nation the infested. How many millions of innocent Jews has islam murdered over the last 1400 years acting on the commands explicit in their Koran and hadiths ?

Forum List

Back