Israel Large Scale Rearmanent: Eyeing Strike on Iran.

Link?
I read the same article last week; Iran’s rocket misfired and missed it’s target.
Do you have your own language?
I doubt if we read the same article. I formed my conclusions from the facts of the incident and the large amount of confusion generated by Trump's decision to neglect appropriate responses to the problems raised.
You many want to comment on that if you understand what I'm referring to? Iran has sent a message that can be interpreted as their desire for peace, or their capability for war if necessary.

We'll have to wait to see just how much support America can muster up for it's long planned war on Iran. With the rise of China and Russia, I believe the window of opportunity has been slammed shut!

I doubt if we read the same article. I formed my conclusions from the facts of the incident and the large amount of confusion generated by Trump's decision to neglect appropriate responses to the problems raised.
You many want to comment on that if you understand what I'm referring to? Iran has sent a message that can be interpreted as their desire for peace, or their capability for war if necessary.

We'll have to wait to see just how much support America can muster up for it's long planned war on Iran. With the rise of China and Russia, I believe the window of opportunity has been slammed shut!
You wouldn’t know a fact if it was crammed up your ass.

Reuters, APNews and BBC.
If you think there's someting I'm missing, direct me to it with a link or links. I'm interested in what you have to say when you are able to maintain some control. As I'm interested in what C.A.p. has to say too while under restraint.

If you think there's someting I'm missing, direct me to it with a link or links. I'm interested in what you have to say when you are able to maintain some control. As I'm interested in what C.A.p. has to say too while under restraint.
The US, as a nation, must address the needs of its own citizens before addressing the needs of the world.
The same must be said for every nation.

Screw Iran; they've made so many death threats and broken so many agreements anybody who choses to can attack them at will now, they have no moral high ground to peddle and nobody cares if their Mullahs die and split into 20 enclaves.

Forum List

Back