Israel is the Jewish Promised Land

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
If you can't accept that, leave. But for the same reason I don't go to someone's home and start rearranging their furniture because I think it'd look better my way, those visiting my homeland shouldn't come in and think they're entitled to have their way. If not Jewish, you're our guest and should respect the role and obligations of a guest.

If you can't accept that, leave. But for the same reason I don't go to someone's home and start rearranging their furniture because I think it'd look better my way, those visiting my homeland shouldn't come in and think they're entitled to have their way. If not Jewish, you're our guest and should respect the role and obligations of a guest.

I agree.

Could you send a copy of that memo to Obama administration on behalf of Americans fed up with the muslim brotherhood operatives in white house? Many thanks!

Why is the tribe of Judah using the term "'Israel" when Israel tribes who generally hated Judah, were totally and completely assimilated into humankind around 721 BC? What kind of deranged retarded idiot actually believes that Yahweh, a local Baal of Sinai AND Egypt according to the contradictory Old Testament mythology has a right to dictate ownership of property and land? Fucking insane zionists.

Why is the tribe of Judah using the term "'Israel" when Israel tribes who generally hated Judah, were totally and completely assimilated into humankind around 721 BC? What kind of deranged retarded idiot actually believes that Yahweh, a local Baal of Sinai AND Egypt according to the contradictory Old Testament mythology has a right to dictate ownership of property and land? Fucking insane zionists.

Jews need one country on Earth that they can truly call their own. My parents were Holocaust survivors.

ForeverYoung436, Snouter, et al,

There are two (2) different and non-competing ideas here.

Jews need one country on Earth that they can truly call their own. My parents were Holocaust survivors.
(COMMENT)

The idea behind the "dictate ownership of property and land" (a civil real-estate matter) is totally different from the concept of establishing "sovereignty" (independence: the right to self-government).

While the Palestinians may have some legitimacy in their claim of misappropriation of actual property, it is not the same part of the argument that the territorial government falls under a different leadership (what flag they fly).

The land is personally owned, with a name on the deed; whether is flies the flag of the Ottoman Empire or the State of Israel. They are two completely different issues.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back