Israel is Producing Nat Gas

Israel is now an exporter of natural gas; they don't need our handouts no mooore !!!

$38 billion U.S. Aid Package to Israel

Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years – $3.8 billion per year, which is $10.41 million per day.

This is in line with previous years. In 2017, the U.S. gave Israel $3.7 billion – about $10.14 million per day. In other words, the new aid package amounts to an increase of around $27 million per year.

Israel has long received more U.S. money than any other country. Some earlier disbursements were even larger when considered in today’s dollars.

This aid to Israel amounts to more than half of all direct military aid the United States provides worldwide.
Memorandum on the New 10-Year $38 billion U.S. Aid Package to Israel

Israel is not America's 51 state, we, the American people don't owe them anything !!!!!

Use the money to save ourselves
:)-

Israel is Producing Nat Gas
Israel's offshore Leviathan field started pumping gas on Tuesday in what the operating consortium called "a historic turning point in the history of the Israeli economy
Where I'm from, natural gas was sometimes "available" as a paid utility in some neighborhoods even though hydroelectric power was cheap and plentiful.

It is not well received by the Jewish community of that area; Jews tend to be superstitious of any kind of "gas" in their homes as a reminder of the gas chambers of Hitler's Holocaust in Germany and Poland in the 1930s.

Residential gas explosions are not unheard of in my hometown, whether of "natural" causes or due to tampering or arson.

Excessive government regulations, voluminous paperwork for construction contractor licenses, bonding, and insurance are part of the problem, not the "solution" --- remember how the Nazis had a "solution" for every social problem?

There was a sheep-to-the-slaughter problem in Europe 100 years ago, but the more survivalist among the Jews do not plumb gas into their homes.

Who was the President of Palestine in 1946? Was there a Palestinian Olympic team in 1936? Does America have claim over Texas and California? Your arguments are stupid.

And you say Palestine never existed and yet you used the term twice in you post.
But, but, but the Lord gave them a way out!!!!
Repent and your blackened souls will be saved !!!

the term PALESTINE----refers to the area which---according to the roman invaders was JUDEA. In the early AD era---the ROMAN
invaders used the term PALESTINA in order to emphasize THEIR
CONQUEST of the jewish land. For almost two thousand years the ONLY PEOPLE called "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in the land that the roman conquerors called "palestina" No arab was called a
"PALESTINIAN" until the early 1960s when some arabs DECIDED
to adopt the moniker. My very own hubby is a PALESTINIAN according to his BRITISH MANDATE government papers. He was brought to the Palestine mandate ----circa 1941 by his parents who were fleeing a SHARIAH ARAB SHIT HOLE. Had he been a muslim
at that time----he would not be called PALESTINIAN. Learn some real history

Israel is now an exporter of natural gas; they don't need our handouts no mooore !!!

$38 billion U.S. Aid Package to Israel

Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years – $3.8 billion per year, which is $10.41 million per day.

This is in line with previous years. In 2017, the U.S. gave Israel $3.7 billion – about $10.14 million per day. In other words, the new aid package amounts to an increase of around $27 million per year.

Israel has long received more U.S. money than any other country. Some earlier disbursements were even larger when considered in today’s dollars.

This aid to Israel amounts to more than half of all direct military aid the United States provides worldwide.
Memorandum on the New 10-Year $38 billion U.S. Aid Package to Israel

Israel is not America's 51 state, we, the American people don't owe them anything !!!!!

Use the money to save ourselves

For comparison, that is not much. My school district in Florida had a $6 billion operating budget.

Israel's offshore Leviathan field started pumping gas on Tuesday in what the operating consortium called "a historic turning point in the history of the Israeli economy." i24NEWS
And exporting to Egypt with an eye on EU market. Sounds Like they will be phasing out coal in process. Perhaps Jews and Arabs can achieve peace thru trade relations instead of trading bullets

Egypt and Israel haven't traded bullets for nearly 50 years.

Unlike you I read the entire book instead of what your handlers told you to believe~~~~

Sure you read it...
that's exactly why you need to change words and omit verses.

Seriously, you thought no one would pay attention?

Last edited:
Jews tend to be superstitious of any kind of "gas" in their homes as a reminder of the gas chambers of Hitler's Holocaust in Germany and Poland in the 1930s.

Have you ever met a Jew who wasn't your boss, your landlord, or your court appointed attorney?

The geographic error aside, the racists that control and maintain the apartheid state will not be sharing anything with the Palestinians, especially if it may improve their lot.

Palestinians cant be improved. Israel specializes in improvement and advancement.

Jews are one of the fastest growing populations in the world.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

Unlike you I research before spouting gibberish

going, going, gone.,.,.,.\-

I am leaving this thread before I make you cry like a baby
bye

Oh you poor thing...:itsok:

We already surpass that of the Arab's shrinking average in the middle east,
not to mention -

Israel’s fertility rate is far higher than rest of OECD

Last edited:
And doubt not, that revenge is going to be sweet.

Yes, yes indeed, sweet, Oh How Sweet it is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Yes exactly, the fate of all enemies of Israel who ever rejoice at our suffering, is to be trashed into the dustbin of history. Can bet on it - proven by time with no exceptions.

Exactly what awaits Amalekite filth like yourself.

Jews tend to be superstitious of any kind of "gas" in their homes as a reminder of the gas chambers of Hitler's Holocaust in Germany and Poland in the 1930s.

Have you ever met a Jew who wasn't your boss, your landlord, or your court appointed attorney?
That's the "thing." That part of town is a trap, with no way out. JINO = RINO = Democrat, and guns are banned no matter what, just because.

It is entirely possible that I am related by blood to some Jews, or at any rate some people might think so because of a similar family name or other reasons, but I don't necessarily get along very well with any of those people in particular, and I am certainly not willing to deal with that city hall justice system real estate crowd on any exclusive basis.

That's the "thing." That part of town is a trap, with no way out. JINO = RINO = Democrat, and guns are banned no matter what, just because.

It is entirely possible that I am related by blood to some Jews, or at any rate some people might think so because of a similar family name or other reasons, but I don't necessarily get along very well with any of those people in particular, and I am certainly not willing to deal with that city hall justice system real estate crowd on any exclusive basis.

I'm so glad you're not overburdened by intelligence or experience.

So, when you make blanket statements about people, about which you know absolutely nothing, you're really just pulling those statements out of your rectum then?

I'm so glad you're not overburdened by intelligence or experience.
Well. I'm not exactly some "wiseguy" or a "made man," so that's probably a good thing.
So, when you make blanket statements about people
It's the people who made certain blanket statements about me in a court of law and continue to enforce such wrongful and injurious statements against me to this day.

about which you know absolutely nothing, you're really just pulling those statements out of your rectum then?
Chase ass somewhere else. It isn't available here, fellow.

They should be self chosen as #1 with that. They've produced massive amounts of hot air for 60 years. Capturing gas should be easy. I'm sure US media will give them some help

France asks to join Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum

CAIRO (Reuters) - France has asked to join the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum, which aims to develop the region’s gas market, Egypt’s petroleum ministry said on Thursday.

The forum held its third meeting on Thursday in Cairo after being set up last year as part of efforts to transform the Eastern Mediterranean into a major energy hub.

Other members include Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Greece, Italy and Jordan. The United States has asked to become a permanent observer, the statement from Egypt’s petroleum ministry said.

The forum, among other things, aims to lower infrastructure costs and secure competitive prices for gas from the region.

Egypt, which started importing Israeli gas on Wednesday for possible re-export to Europe or Asia, is promoting itself as a key player in the regional trade

Full article:

Forum List

Back