Israel is deeply sorry

Whoever put this one together is definitely a graduate of the Goebbels School of Journalism.

You expect anything less from this poster? He is an anti-semite piece of human shit. In at least one other thread he announced that as long as Hamas only murders Jews in Israel they are not terrorists.

Well if he or his family is from that region then they were trained and taught by Nazis who had escaped Europe. Many former Nazis settled in that region after the war.

Israel drops a one ton bomb on an apartment building.

Oh, we are sorry. We didn't mean to kill all those innocent civilians.

Oops!

Oops!

Oops! Hamas happened to be using the roof a rocket launching site and had offices interspersed throughout the building with the full knowledge and acceptance of the residents, many of which were hamas fighters. Until the media arrives, then they are just innocent civilians the mean nasty Israelis arbitrarily killed just because they could and knew it would make them (the Israelis) look bad which is of course what the Israelis really want. To look bad to the world.

Oops!

Oops! Hamas happened to be using the roof a rocket launching site and had offices interspersed throughout the building with the full knowledge and acceptance of the residents, many of which were hamas fighters. Until the media arrives, then they are just innocent civilians the mean nasty Israelis arbitrarily killed just because they could and knew it would make them (the Israelis) look bad which is of course what the Israelis really want. To look bad to the world.

It is strange that you would say that. All the MSM have their offices in Israel. They usually report what Israel hands them.

It is strange that you would say that. All the MSM have their offices in Israel. They usually report what Israel hands them.

You prove their point perfectly.
You would'nt know reality if it walked up and kicked you in the crotch!
(note: the term "balls" cant apply when it comes to you)

I have only been here on USMB for very short time, and I can see right thru you and your ilk.

I have only been here on USMB for very short time, and I can see right thru you and your ilk.

Look up any MSM outlet for the region and it will be in Israel.

One thing that strikes me funny is that in every report it is stated that Hamas "violently took over the Gaza strip in 2007." Why would Hamas do that when they were already the elected government in power since 2006?

Whoever put this one together is definitely a graduate of the Goebbels School of Journalism.

You expect anything less from this poster? He is an anti-semite piece of human shit. In at least one other thread he announced that as long as Hamas only murders Jews in Israel they are not terrorists.

Don't misquote me, putz.

I did not misquote you PUTZ, you refuse to recognize Israel, that does not mean it does not exist and YOU said Hamas is not a terror organization because it does all its killing in what IS Israel.

One thing that strikes me funny is that in every report it is stated that Hamas "violently took over the Gaza strip in 2007." Why would Hamas do that when they were already the elected government in power since 2006?

Because they did Violently take it over, murdering Palstinians from the legitimate government in the process. You are a fucking liar and a loser. You are an anti semite and a fool. Fortunately most on this board know what you are.

There's a good reason for that... If they were anywhere else there would be the whole terrorist and hostage thing.

You wont be happy until all Jews are ran into the sea.

Your a useful idiot

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udph_DTQqiI]YouTube - Saraya Al-Quds Brigades[/ame]

Harban 'ala kuli harbin,
Silman bi kuli musalim

War upon every aggressor,
Peace for every pacifist.

This was for stealing..... an eight year old, mind you!!!

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

There are more.. but I'd rather not. :mad:

THIS IS WHAT THOSE ASSHOLES CALL JUSTICE!!!!

Real men huh?

This is the shit Isreal is fighting.... this is what they are up against.

Pacifists are cowards..... and so are terrorists. Why else do they wear funny masks? Kind of like KKK if ya ask me.
Why do they wear masks? So Israel can't identify them and torture their family members for information that may lead to their capture. Yes, I'm sure the mujahideen fighting on the ground are far more cowardly than the brave IDF soldiers who bomb civilians from the air. :lol:

Oh yeah.... FUCK Hamas![/FONT]
Saraya al-Quds isn't Hamas. Here's Hamas :thup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYH9fwAz4w"]"Idrib Saroukh al-Qassami"[/ame]

Saraya al-Quds ..... Hamas..... you see one terrorist, you've seen them all.

A bunch of roaches that need to be irraticated.

Forum List

Back