Israel is a Settler Colonialism Enterprise - Prove it

So that makes it OK? Are you insane?

They were behaving like the Nazis. NO regard for human lives or the rights of others. If not for Britain you wouldn't have been given any land in Palestine.
The land was not Britain's to give. Regardless of what the league of nations says, which incidently does not exist today.

Yes, the British were brutal and acted as a colonial power. Had they not history would be different.

Hanging Jewish prisoners of war. Certainly England was in line with NAZI policies. Sad that this happened after the holocaust.

The land was not Britain's to give. Regardless of what the league of nations says, which incidently does not exist today.

Yes, the British were brutal and acted as a colonial power. Had they not history would be different.

Hanging Jewish prisoners of war. Certainly England was in line with NAZI policies. Sad that this happened after the holocaust.
The British were Arabists. Hence Lawrence of Arabia.

However, one time in Tel Aviv, I met several Jewish men who had been members of the British Army; WW2 and after.

However, one time in Tel Aviv, I met several Jewish men who had been members of the British Army; WW2 and after.
You are correct, and as you most likely know the Arabs bypassed Israel and took Damascus in Syria. Now we are to believe Jerusalem is more important to the Arabs than Damascus? Of course the Arabs lost Damascus to the French. Did they then go to Israel? Nope, they went to Jordan and Iraq.

And why did these Arabs, the Hashemites not rule Arabia. There home was Mecca?

Israel, to save your soul
Publicly confess your sins
Welcome all, no matter the race or religion or affiliation
with open arms, whoever they may be
Publicly ask the Lord/God for forgiveness
By doing so I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would begin to envelope the world

Because of their forthr.....
:)-

No, he was disgusted with the way Britain betrayed the men he worked with. Britain wanted the Arabs to fight for them both in giving up their allegiance to the Ottoman Empire and in fighting to help defeat them. It made them promises. Britain made three promises but only kept one. They promised Hussein masses of land including Palestine for the work above, they Promised the Zionists a home in Palestine, though at that time there was no talk of a State largely because most Jews did not agree with this and there was another promise which I forget. I think it had something to do with the Sykes/Pecot agreement. From the arab point of view Britain kept only one of these promises. That to the Zionists.

Well Now we know the truth. All the Nazis did was kill Terrorists.

No, he was disgusted with the way Britain betrayed the men he worked with. Britain wanted the Arabs to fight for them both in giving up their allegiance to the Ottoman Empire and in fighting to help defeat them. It made them promises. Britain made three promises but only kept one. They promised Hussein masses of land including Palestine for the work above, they Promised the Zionists a home in Palestine, though at that time there was no talk of a State largely because most Jews did not agree with this and there was another promise which I forget. I think it had something to do with the Sykes/Pecot agreement. From the arab point of view Britain kept only one of these promises. That to the Zionists.
This is well worth watching. Not just this episode but all (6 I think). It gives you a genuine look into the situation as seen from the arab eyes.

Many of the Irgun fighters fought in the British Army. Your idea that the Jews did not fight in the Great War is historically false.

The officer's club and the king David hotel, the British were warned that they would be blown up. British colonial arrogance ignored the warnings.

In WW1?
You just described a military action. Not a terrorist act.

The Jews who bombed the King David hotel were dressed as Arabs and there was no war at the time. It was 1947 and an act of terrorism.

Many of the Irgun fighters fought in the British Army. Your idea that the Jews did not fight in the Great War is historically false.
OK I have checked this out. British Jews who suffered from the same antisemitism as Jews living everywhere else in Europe did fight for Britain but
In 1916, conscription was instituted and with it calls for the creation of a specifically Jewish legion intensified. These were led by two Zionists, Chaim Weizmann and Ze'ev Jabotinsky, who rebelled against the officially neutral position of the World Zionist Congress. Both wanted Jews to have a part in fighting the Ottomans in Palestine with the hope of gaining a stake in the post-war peace there.
What did immediately affect Jewish lives was the creation of the Jewish Legion, the only specifically Jewish fighting force among all the armies of the first world war. In charge was Lieutenant Colonel J H Patterson, a philosemite of the kind produced by devout protestantism's absorption in the Old Testament as history and instruction. As he wrote in his memoirs:

From the days of my youth I have
always been a keen student of the
Jewish people, their history, laws and
customs. Even as a boy I spent the
greater part of my leisure hours
poring over the Bible, especially that
portion of the Old Testament which
chronicles battles, murders, and
sudden deaths, little thinking that
this Biblical knowledge would ever be
of any practical value in after life.

Patterson led the "Judeans" to battle honours against the Ottomans at Megiddo and Nablus, in the teeth of what he perceived to be antisemitic treatment from the wider British army. For example, the legion was posted far longer than any other unit in the Jordan Valley, resulting in 80% malaria rates. Supplies were always slow to arrive and officers enjoyed throwing antisemitic insults around. This infuriated Patterson, a devoted commander who was proud of the fighting fitness of his troops. Meanwhile, Patterson was surprised to find among the men strong differences of opinion about Zionism. The army had allowed the enlistment of passionately Zionist American Jews who gave up their nationality to do so, but a significant number of the British Jews had little sympathy for the project of settlement. For them, the Jewish Legion meant simply the opportunity to serve among sympathetic people.
It is important to note that this is a Jewish Legion not the British Army. It is also important to note that though it was fighting in Palestine it had both Zionists and non Zionists in it and that British Jews in general were against Zionism. American Jews too. The one Jew in the British Cabinet called the idea of the Balfour Declaration as antisemetic . He eventually agreed to it 'for needed financial reasons'.

The officer's club and the king David hotel, the British were warned that they would be blown up. British colonial arrogance ignored the warnings.
This was terrorism and there were no phone calls that anyone heard. They appear to have been an idea in response to the rest of the Zionists who were not kean on this.

Last edited:
So that makes it OK? Are you insane?

They were behaving like the Nazis. NO regard for human lives or the rights of others. If not for Britain you wouldn't have been given any land in Palestine.
Sadly there is a lot of evidence of them also attacking Jews. Anyone who didn't do what they wanted better beware.

Very true if not for Britain they would not have had any land in Palestine.

What is so terrible about "a settler colonialism enterprise?" The Jews have created a much better society than what existed before the Balfour Declaration of 1917. I am confident that most progressives who take the side of the Palestinians would rather live in Israel than in any Muslim country in the world.

What is so terrible about "a settler colonialism enterprise?" The Jews have created a much better society than what existed before the Balfour Declaration of 1917. I am confident that most progressives who take the side of the Palestinians would rather live in Israel than in any Muslim country in the world.

Better for European Jews, not so good for Palestinian Christians and Muslims who lived there for 2000 years.

Sadly there is a lot of evidence of them also attacking Jews. Anyone who didn't do what they wanted better beware.

Very true if not for Britain they would not have had any land in Palestine.

Well, the Arabs also fought to expell the Ottomans.

Better for European Jews, not so good for Palestinian Christians and Muslims who lived there for 2000 years.
All of Israel is less than one percent of all Arab land. If I was in charge of Israel after Israel's glorious victory in the Six Day War I would have annexed all the land conquered, and deported all the non Christian Palestinians.

Then I would have told the Arab countries that if they threaten Israel again they will lose more land, and that it will be ethnically cleansed and settled with Jews.

All of Israel is less than one percent of all Arab land. If I was in charge of Israel after Israel's glorious victory in the Six Day War I would have annexed all the land conquered, and deported all the non Christian Palestinians.

Then I would have told the Arab countries that if they threaten Israel again they will lose more land, and that it will be ethnically cleansed and settled with Jews.
Ara CONQUERED land. They are not indigenous to any of the land outside of the Arabian Peninsula, any more than Europeans are Indigenous of the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, etc.

Conquered land, does not make the land belong to the invaders.

Yet Arab Muslims and Christians were the majority for 2000 years. They didn't immigrate from Europe or Russia.

Read Moishe Dayan. They wanted more land and water and spent years trying to provoke a war. Finally they attacked Egypt while most Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen from 1962- 1970.

Ara CONQUERED land. They are not indigenous to any of the land outside of the Arabian Peninsula, any more than Europeans are Indigenous of the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, etc.

Conquered land, does not make the land belong to the invaders.

That's true. Palestine was part of the earlier Akkadian Empire.

Palestine was for most of it's history ruled by Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Persia, the Greeks, Romans and Turks.

Palestine was for most of it's history ruled by Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Persia, the Greeks, Romans and Turks.
Surada, the foremost revisionist non historian of Jewish History and Ancient Canaan.

Never mind her. She knows nothing.

Except when it wasn't and it was the Nation of the Jewish People. And all of those you mentioned, did know it and continue to know it.

Forum List

Back