Israel is a Settler Colonialism Enterprise - Prove it

RE: Israel is a Settler Colonialism Enterprise - Prove it
SUBTOPIC: Confusion vs Reality
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: No one is confused about what should be done.

(COMMENT)
The First Step to solving an equation is to simplify.

In this case (July 1988), the West Bank and Jerusalem were passed on to Israel when Jordan abandon its sovereignty and cut all ties. Israel was the only government exercising any type of control. Israel was required to maintain, establish, or restore, public order and safety.

The UN did not actually identify a State or a country established by the Arab Palestinians. Nor could the UN identify authoritys as a Palestinian government until much much later.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Palestinians had no voice in 1948.

The Zionists did the wrong thing and have never attempted to right the wrong.

The Jewish immigrants to Palestine destroyed over 300 Arab villages between 1947 and 1949.. They looted them and leveled them.

After the took the Golan in 1967 the destroyed over 60 Druze villages.

The immigrant Jews had no titles. By 1948 they had purchased 6% of the land.. The rest they took by force.. Even in Atlanta they were collecting money to buy guns in Argentina that were shipped to Palestine.
Duhhhh......there was a war started by the Arab Muslims.....Duhhhhh....between the Arab refusal to the Partition (after the first Partition refusal in 1936) and the Declaration of Independence by Israel.

(Never mind the Hashemite takeover of 78% of the Jewish homeland out of the Mandate for Palestine. Duhhh)

When a violent ideology which teaches hatred for Jews declares WAR on any and all Jews, any and all Jews must defend their lives and the land they earned back legally. Even if only what was left, 22% of it.

The indigenous people of the land, the Jewish Nation, have every right, just like the Kurds, the people of North Cyprus, Tibet, etc, to fight and protect their land.

The Arab invaders can either live in peace, lose every war against the indigenous Jews, or return to their indigenous land, Arabia.

WAR was their voice. From 1920 on. They attacked and murdered many Jews, took much of what belonged to the Jewish population and had many expelled from Gaza, Hebron, TransJordan, Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem.

Stop the hypocrisy and gaslighting of what actually happened !!!!

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians rejected the opportunity to influence the makings of self-governing Institutions. So their absence of voice was a condition set by their own choosing.

(COMMENT)
You talk as nebulas as our friend "P F Tinmore." Don't keep it a secret and don't keep us in suspense. What "Wrong" did the Israelis not make "Right?" What compels the Israelis to specifically right this alleged wrong?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

WAR was their voice. From 1920 on. They attacked and murdered many Jews, took much of what belonged to the Jewish population and had many expelled from Gaza, Hebron, TransJordan, Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem.

Stop the hypocrisy and gaslighting of what actually happened !!!!

No they didn't .. The biggest problem was the Bedouin who stole from Christians, Muslims and Jews. Of course the Jews claimed they were the only victims..

The Zionist terror gangs were all founded in the early 1920s.. and the managed to kill over 500 British peacekeepers by the 1940s.

You should be ashamed.

No they didn't .. The biggest problem was the Bedouin who stole from Christians, Muslims and Jews. Of course the Jews claimed they were the only victims..

The Zionist terror gangs were all founded in the early 1920s.. and the managed to kill over 500 British peacekeepers by the 1940s.

You should be ashamed.
Get over yourself.

1920, Al Husseini provokes riots against Jews.
1921, Al Husseini provokes more riots against Jews.

And you want the Jews to just sit there, like really nice, good Jews, and not prepare to defend themselves against Arab violence and British "I do not care" actions?

The British were no "peacekeepers", especially after the UK decided to keep 22% of the Mandate for Palestine for themselves instead of honoring the Mandate they had been given. Why? It was for the Jews. And Jews do not matter.
Give 78% to the Arab Hashemites (poor Arabs lost their land after they were invaded by another clan) and keep the rest for themselves to lick their wounds after losing India.

I am ashamed I keep having to waste my time on a brainwashed nobody like you, who insists in never answering the topic of any thread you are on.

Show me the money!!!!! ( I mean the PROOF I ask for in the title )

Get over yourself.

1920, Al Husseini provokes riots against Jews.
1921, Al Husseini provokes more riots against Jews.

And you want the Jews to just sit there, like really nice, good Jews, and not prepare to defend themselves against Arab violence and British "I do not care" actions?

The British were no "peacekeepers", especially after the UK decided to keep 22% of the Mandate for Palestine for themselves instead of honoring the Mandate they had been given. Why? It was for the Jews. And Jews do not matter.
Give 78% to the Arab Hashemites (poor Arabs lost their land after they were invaded by another clan) and keep the rest for themselves to lick their wounds after losing India.

I am ashamed I keep having to waste my time on a brainwashed nobody like you, who insists in never answering the topic of any thread you are on.

Show me the money!!!!! ( I mean the PROOF I ask for in the title )

Husseini didn't provoke any riots.. You're still rewriting the narrative after 3,000 years.. The Zionist thugs were creating problems to justify beating on Palestinians.

I know they were damaged from the abuse they suffered in Europe, but you'd think they would be the last ones to do it to another people... Demonizing them with lies and accusations.. after 600,000 had already sought sanctuary there by 1930.

Husseini didn't provoke any riots.. You're still rewriting the narrative after 3,000 years.. The Zionist thugs were creating problems to justify beating on Palestinians.

I know they were damaged from the abuse they suffered in Europe, but you'd think they would be the last ones to do it to another people... Demonizing them with lies and accusations.. after 600,000 had already sought sanctuary there by 1930.
Which article did you get all of this worthless nonsense from????

PROOF !!!!!

Oh, of course.......you have none.

It is all emotional mambojambo!!!!

"I know they were damaged from the abuse they suffered in Europe, but you'd think they would be the last ones to do it to another people..."

The Mandate for Palestine started long before WWII.
You bought the garbage about "Israel only exists because of the Holocaust" hook, line and sinker.

Had it not been for the Nazis and Nazi sympathizers like Al Husseini, and British cowardice....many of the 6 Million Jews could have been saved and immigrated back to their homeland, the Land of Israel.

One third of the Jewish Population in the world was murdered. The rest would have been equally murdered if the Nazis had won the WWII.

Take the blinders off on Islam and Arabs. They are a conquering people who want to keep all the territory they ever conquered amongst the Muslim people.

The British would have been equally attacked and war declared on them if the 4 Mandates had never happened, and if the British had sought to take any one of the Mandates for themselves.

And why in the world didn't the Palestinians fight the Crusaders?

Or the Ottoman Empire?

Why only the Jews, trying to keep them from being sovereign again of their Indigenous homeland?

"I know they were damaged from the abuse they suffered in Europe, but you'd think they would be the last ones to do it to another people..."

You bought the garbage about "Israel only exists because of the Holocaust" hook, line and sinker.

Had it not been for the Nazis and Nazi sympathizers like Al Husseini, and British cowardice....many of the 6 Million Jews could have been saved and immigrated back to their homeland, the Land of Israel.

One third of the Jewish Population in the world was murdered. The rest would have been equally murdered if the Nazis had won the WWII.

Take the blinders off on Islam and Arabs. They are a conquering people who want to keep all the territory they ever conquered amongst the Muslim people.

The British would have been equally attacked and war declared on them if the 4 Mandates had never happened, and if the British had sought to take any one of the Mandates for themselves.

Or the Ottoman Empire?

Why only the Jews, trying to keep them from being sovereign again of their Indigenous homeland?

Your problem is you have no regard for others.

By the 1930s the number of Jewish immigrants was 600,000. Another 500,000 arrived after WW2.

"As the Arabs see the Jews"
His Majesty King Abdullah,
The American Magazine
November, 1947

Summary

This fascinating essay, written by King Hussein’s grandfather King Abdullah, appeared in the United States six months before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. In the article, King Abdullah disputes the mistaken view that Arab opposition to Zionism (and later the state of Israel) is because of longstanding religious or ethnic hatred. He notes that Jews and Muslims enjoyed a long history of peaceful coexistence in the Middle East, and that Jews have historically suffered far more at the hands of Christian Europe. Pointing to the tragedy of the holocaust that Jews suffered during World War II, the monarch asks why America and Europe are refusing to accept more than a token handful of Jewish immigrants and refugees. It is unfair, he argues, to make Palestine, which is innocent of anti-Semitism, pay for the crimes of Europe. King Abdullah also asks how Jews can claim a historic right to Palestine, when Arabs have been the overwhelming majority there for nearly 1300 uninterrupted years? The essay ends on an ominous note, warning of dire consequences if a peaceful solution cannot be found to protect the rights of the indigenous Arabs of Palestine.

Or the Ottoman Empire?

The Arabs and the British fought to liberate Palestine from the Ottomans. Who is a coward?

Lots of people were indigenous to Palestine.. including Canaanites, Arabs and Natufians. It was after all a province of Syria.

Some glaring errors

Did someone state that Palestinians are descendants of Jews? That is one of the dumbest things ever stated in a comment.

Jew, Jewish, is a religion. Ethnicity is not descended from religion.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians rejected the opportunity to influence the makings of self-governing Institutions. So their absence of voice was a condition set by their own choosing.

(COMMENT)
You talk as nebulas as our friend "P F Tinmore." Don't keep it a secret and don't keep us in suspense. What "Wrong" did the Israelis not make "Right?" What compels the Israelis to specifically right this alleged wrong?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

They organized their terror gangs in the early 1920s and killed more than 500 British peacekeepers before 1948.

They even murdered Count Bernadotte who had saved 30,000 Jews from the Holocaust.

Forum List

Back