Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
⁜→ Mindful, Indeependent, et al,

BLUF: I believe that our friend "Indeependent" is right on the money.

What can Israel expect at the UN during a Biden administration?
Foreign-policy expert Eytan Gilboa fears that Israel’s detractors may up the pressure on the Jewish state to again see “an avalanche of disproportionate, ridiculous anti-Israel resolutions.”
Israel will be pressured to give up land which will cause Israeli scientists to develop even more sophisticated military equipment.
In other words, a repeat of Obama.
(COMMENT)

Much of the more advanced military opponents are heavily dependent on electronics. Even many of the new military vehicles are dependent on electronic ignition systems; not to mention telecommunications, video systems, targeting systems, blue force tracking systems, and even fly by wire systems (just to mention a few). I suspect that the Israelis will develop a new era of weapons designed to exploit these types of vulnerabilities.

One such weapon might be an Explosively Pumped Flux Compression Generator (EPFCG) or Electromagnetic Pinch Devices (EPD) which is in the family of nonNuclear EMP (NNEMP) weapons. They are really cheap to make and can be adapted to fit most air-launched or ground-launched weapons systems. They are versatile and readily available on the open market. Right now, the danger is on the criminal and terrorist level (asymmetric encounters) but given the proper focus, and an increase in the effective radius of the weapon, it could be used to disable control centers, communications networks, approaching supersonic aircraft, mechanized military formations, as well as other electronic centrix devices and systems.

I see the Israelis as much more developed in the way new ideas are evaluated and applied than the more advanced but electronic dependent nations. When I was in Iraq, I saw the SIPRNet go down once, and it was pandemonium.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Foreign-policy expert Eytan Gilboa fears that Israel’s detractors may up the pressure on the Jewish state to again see “an avalanche of disproportionate, ridiculous anti-Israel resolutions.”

Israel will be pressured to give up land which will cause Israeli scientists to develop even more sophisticated military equipment.
While Israel continues to help make a better world in so many ways as has been shown on this thread, the new wave democrats will do all they can to pressure the Biden administration to not support Israel. Question is how will Biden deal with both sides of pro & anti Israel democrats.

While Israel continues to help make a better world in so many ways as has been shown on this thread, the new wave democrats will do all they can to pressure the Biden administration to not support Israel. Question is how will Biden deal with both sides of pro & anti Israel democrats.
Modern history proves that God smiles on Israel when the world hates Israel.
Israel would not be as powerful as it is if Obama was friendlier.
GW started and ended off pressuring Israel to accept a 2-State Solution.

RE: Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
⁜→ Ria_Longhorn, Indeependent, et al,

BLUF: I'm not sure what they are telling in the impact will be on these developments.

(QUESTION)

In practical terms, what does this mean?

1611677495638.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back