Israel Expands its West Bank developments

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Even though the Jews know it is not kosher to build these homes in this area, they are telling the US to go f--- itself and will go ahead with construction.

OK, so we created a monster in Israel and now have to pay the price... They key is to let the monster burn itself out.. CUt off funding terrorism, cut off foreign aid to Israel.

I've said it before.. Let the Israelis fend for themselves by picking up the bill. I think it would be the quickest way for them to learn to play nice with their neighbors.

Working Man said:
Even though the Jews know it is not kosher to build these homes in this area, they are telling the US to go f--- itself and will go ahead with construction.

OK, so we created a monster in Israel and now have to pay the price... They key is to let the monster burn itself out.. CUt off funding terrorism, cut off foreign aid to Israel.

I've said it before.. Let the Israelis fend for themselves by picking up the bill. I think it would be the quickest way for them to learn to play nice with their neighbors.
Links please.

That's a great scenario Working Man, only problem is the Terrorists don't have any intention on playing nice. It's all or bust for those fanatics.

Working Man said:

Their neighbors don't play nice, as evidenced by the wars in 1948, 1967, and 1973, and the ongoing terrorism in the country.

Working Man said:

Israel= All good
Arab countries= All bad

dilloduck said:
Israel= All good
Arab countries= All bad

What has Israel done in recent times besides attempt to defend itself against loons?

They tried to make peace with Arafat, the Grandaddy of Modern Terrorism suddenly recognized by the left as a "statesman," and allowed a people bent on Israel's destruction to set up camp in Israel -occupied territory.

They've returned most of the lands occupied during various wars of aggression waged against THEM.

Just what is it you anti-Israeli types want? For all the Israeli's to jump into the ocean? We already KNOW that's what the Arab Muslims want.

Yea they want all the "criminal" jews to die and all of Palastine can be ruled by a 100 different factions totting AK-47s and RPGs.

theHawk said:
Yea they want all the "criminal" jews to die and all of Palastine can be ruled by a 100 different factions totting AK-47s and RPGs.

Well, I haven't seen dillo express a pro-Pali view ..... just an anti supporting Israel one. I'm just wondering what the proposed solution is.

If we moved the entire Nation of Israel to another geographical location and pulled every US/European/Western person out of the MIddle Easr. what exactly do we accomplish?

Does Al Qaeda, Hezbolla, Bin Laden, et al just "go away" because they have been appeased?

I think not. These people only have power as long as they have an enemy. Without an enemy, they have to get REAL jobs, and I just don't see it.

Forum List

Back