Israel envoy leaves Jordan

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Israel ambassador to Jordan left the country and lmost all staff have been cleared out of the Israeli embassy ahead of demonstrations against its embassy in Amman, Israeli diplomatic sources said on Thursday.
The reports say there are comments the embassy in the Jordanian capital could be stormed like the embassy in Egypt last week.
Activists in Jordan have called for a "million-man march" against the Israeli mission in Amman on Thursday.
Israel envoy leaves Jordan ahead of embassy protests / PHOTO | Middle East | World Bulletin

Arrividerci.

loresz.jpg

Evacuated from Egypt and Jordan, and kicked out of Turkey.
Israel = N.Korea of its region.

Latest rumors are that Israel is going to "alliance" with S.Arabia :lol:

loresz.jpg

Why would you use the same kind of disgusting charicature made famous by folks such as the Nazis....

...are you suggesting a kinship between the Arabs and the Nazis?

Oh, of course.
Good point.

Last edited:
Adolf Hitler's autobiography, Mein Kampf, has become a bestseller in Turkey -
BBC NEWS | Europe | Hitler book bestseller in Turkey

Few would accuse the "Valley of the Wolves" Turkish film and TV series of being overly sensitive. The formula is simple: Turks are honorable and courageous; action hero Polat Alemdar, played by Turkish movie star Necati Amazbased, can do no wrong; Americans are suspect; and Israelis -- well, Israelis are inhuman and brutal.
'Valley of the Wolves' Controversy: 'Anti-Semitic' Turkish Blockbuster Denied Release in Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Turkey's most expensive film ever made features Billy Zane as a baby-killing "peacekeeper sent by God," Gary Busey as a Jewish doctor specializing in ripping out Iraqis' organs to sell abroad, and Turkish special forces waging a virtuous war against an out-of-control American army in Iraq. (AP Photo/Murad Sezer)
Troops are urged to avoid theaters with Turkish film [Archive] - Military Photos

Oh.... I'm startin' to see where you're comin' from!

Few would accuse the "Valley of the Wolves" Turkish film and TV series of being overly sensitive. The formula is simple: Turks are honorable and courageous; action hero Polat Alemdar, played by Turkish movie star Necati Amazbased, can do no wrong; Americans are suspect; and Israelis -- well, Israelis are inhuman and brutal.
'Valley of the Wolves'*Controversy: 'Anti-Semitic' Turkish Blockbuster Denied Release in Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

My favorite is 'True Lies' with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
In the end scene, the Arabs are being massacred on the top of a high-rise building with a machine-gun which is mounted on an Aircraft.
The leader of the Arabs jumps onto the plane and somehow he gets entangled with his clothes on a missile of the aircraft.
That missile then is being fired and the Arab explodes together with the missile.

"Mission accomplished".

Good point.

If these caricatures are accepted on the forums, than I don't really see where your problem is..
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...solutely-shocking-statistics.html#post4129501

You misunderstand.

I was congratulating you on highlighting a concept voiced by many folks quite often.
You were merely documenting that there is a strong Nazi-influenced anti-semitism of a certain number of Muslims....
...and have no problem aligning yourself with same.

It always helps to understand who one is dealing with, don't you agree?

BTW,...I should not have limited that to Arabs, as Persians actually adopted the name 'Iran' to identify with the Nazis,...you know, Aryans.

'Valley of the Wolves'*Controversy: 'Anti-Semitic' Turkish Blockbuster Denied Release in Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

My favorite is 'True Lies' with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
In the end scene, the Arabs are being massacred on the top of a high-rise building with a machine-gun which is mounted on an Aircraft.
The leader of the Arabs jumps onto the plane and somehow he gets entangled with his clothes on a missile of the aircraft.
That missile then is being fired and the Arab explodes together with the missile.

"Mission accomplished".

I understand your use of "True Lies" in this context...but, to be clear, are you admitting that your use of the charicature is just as wrong?

That is, after all, the logical conclusion one could draw from your post.

I understand your use of "True Lies" in this context...but, to be clear, are you admitting that your use of the charicature is just as wrong?

My caricature perfectly symbolizes the developments in the region regarding Israeli representation in neighboring countries with Diplomats and Embassies. One by one the countries cut relations with Israel.
If you want to explain the developments with "Nazi-influenced anti-semitism" ("Holocaust"-bonus) than this exactly displays your inability to question your own wrongdoings which led to this situation. And I'M sorry for you, as long as you don't change there's more to come for you.

Coming back to "Holocaust"...
The only Holocaust style elements is being done upon the Palestinians, like the UK PM rightfully indicates by declaring Gaza a "prison camp"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlUqy-m2X2E]PM Cameron calls Gaza a Prison Camp - YouTube[/ame]

You misunderstand.

I was congratulating you on highlighting a concept voiced by many folks quite often.
You were merely documenting that there is a strong Nazi-influenced anti-semitism of a certain number of Muslims....

BTW,...I should not have limited that to Arabs, as Persians actually adopted the name 'Iran' to identify with the Nazis,...you know, Aryans.

Well, if you think I'm a NAZI than I have to answer you NAZI-style:

If the international finance Jew wants to push the region into another war, it will lead to his destruction.... to the last black brothers in Egypt.

You misunderstand.

If the international finance Jew wants to push the region into another war, it will lead to his destruction.... to the last black brothers in Egypt.

Just because Muslim Turks are inferior to the Jew, shouldn't make you resentful. allah just wills it to be.

When can Israel expect you Armenian Genocide-perpetrating, Armenian Genocide-denying Turks to return to Israel for additional military training? Turkish Military Delegation In Israel For Drone Deal - International Middle East Media Center

loresz.jpg

Must your humiliation be so transparent that Israel's per capita income is twice that of Turkey?

Israel has 130 companies traded on NASDAQ? How many Turkish companies are listed on NASDAQ? Not one. Are there even any publically traded Turkish companies?

How many Nobel Prize winners has Turkey produced? Er, that would be zero.

Israel has produced 5 Nobel Prize winners for important achievements in science, mathematics and economics.

Allah is a loser. Moses rules.

Last edited:
That is a more fitting name. With the Palestinian population closing in on 65% of the Jordan. With the Jordanian King nearly getting overthrown. With the Jordanian army at it's weakest. It's only a matter of time before what was supposed to be Palestine becomes Palestine!

My caricature perfectly symbolizes the developments in the region regarding Israeli representation in neighboring countries

Turkey symbolizes the total absence of democracy and human rights in the shithole Muslim world. Say the wrong thing in Turkey and wind up in prison real fast.

US criticizes 'human rights violations' in Turkey
Unlawful killings, poor prison conditions, excessively long trials and limits on freedom of expression are among the alleged human-rights violations in Turkey that the U.S. State Department denounced in a recent report.

“Security forces committed unlawful killings; the number of arrests and prosecutions in these cases was low compared to the number of incidents, and convictions remained rare,” the State Department said late Friday in the section devoted to Turkey in its annual report on the status of human rights throughout the world.

U.S. officials also commented on the recent arrests of Turkish journalists, which came too late to be included in this report, saying they would be monitored and addressed in next year’s survey.

During the year human-rights organizations reported cases of torture, beatings and abuse by security forces. Prison conditions improved but remained poor, with overcrowding and insufficient staff training,” the State Department said in its 2010 human-rights report.

“The overly close relationship between judges and prosecutors continued to hinder the right to a fair trial. Excessively long trials were a problem. The government limited freedom of expression through the use of constitutional restrictions and numerous laws,” the State Department said.

“Press freedom declined during the year. There were limitations on Internet freedom. Courts and an independent board ordered telecommunications providers to block access to Web sites on numerous occasions,” it said in the report. “Violence against women, including honor killings and rape, remained a widespread problem.”

US criticizes 'human rights violations' in Turkey - Hurriyet Daily News

You misunderstand.

Sorry for you, that you are unable to admit that you are equating two pics that are both wrong.
It's a weakness, isn't it.

The 'brothers' in Egypt? This from Berman's 'Terror and Liberalism.'

a. In 1981, President Sadat was assassinated by an Islamist cell in the Egyptian army.

b. While the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated and dominated the professional guilds, such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc., it oversaw the birth of two more radical branches, the Islamist Group of Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, and the Islamic Jihad of Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri: the wanted nothing to do with modernity, so, of course, they murdered secular intellectuals.

c. They also launched repeated violent attacks on Coptic Christians. And tourists, such as the massacre of 58 tourists at Luxor in ’97.

d. Searching for Jews to attack, they thought a group of 18 Greek tourists in Cairo were Jews, and were duly massacred. Such is the urge to cleanse Muslim lands of foreign impurities.

e. Not actually in Egypt, Sheikh Rahman had fled to Brooklyn, where he conceived of a new hobby, murdering New Yorkers randomly.

Did you see the hand of the ' international finance Jew wanting to push the region into another war'?
Or perhaps the psychotic doctrines of Qutb and the clones of the 'brotherhood'?

And perhaps you would explain the reference to "the last black brothers in Egypt."
Don't you mean "green," so prevalent in the Islamist movements...

"The most influential Arab party to follow the Nazi model was Young Egypt, known also as the Green Shirts, in tribute to the Nazi Jung Deutschland and the Brown Shirts of the SA. The party was founded by Ahmed Hussein in October 1933, and followed the German model down to the raised hand greeting. There were stormtroopers, torch processions, Nazi slogans including a literal translation into Arabic of "one folk, one party, one leader" as well as "Egypt over all." Bands of hooligans were formed for thesuppression of opponents and, of course, Ahmed Hussein took the role of Fuhrer. Nazi anti-Semitism was emulated in every detail, from a boycott of Jewish businesses to physical attacks and anti-Semitic incitement. Indeed, Nazi anti-Semitic theory, practice and policy fitted the needs of Arab nationalism of the 1930s like a glove."
The Outpost

My caricature perfectly symbolizes the developments in the region regarding Israeli representation in neighboring countries with Diplomats and Embassies. One by one the countries cut relations with Israel.
If you want to explain the developments with "Nazi-influenced anti-semitism" ("Holocaust"-bonus) than this exactly displays your inability to question your own wrongdoings which led to this situation. And I'M sorry for you, as long as you don't change there's more to come for you.

Coming back to "Holocaust"...
The only Holocaust style elements is being done upon the Palestinians, like the UK PM rightfully indicates by declaring Gaza a "prison camp"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlUqy-m2X2E]PM Cameron calls Gaza a Prison Camp - YouTube[/ame]

"...this exactly displays your inability to question your own wrongdoings which led to this situation. "

Are you citing American wrongdoing? Or mine, in particular. (I did burn the meatloaf...used the smoke detector as a timer....)

You misunderstand.

Sorry for you, that you are unable to admit that you are equating two pics that are both wrong.

a. In 1981, President Sadat was assassinated by an Islamist cell in the Egyptian army.

b. While the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated and dominated the professional guilds, such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc., it oversaw the birth of two more radical branches, the Islamist Group of Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, and the Islamic Jihad of Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri: the wanted nothing to do with modernity, so, of course, they murdered secular intellectuals.

c. They also launched repeated violent attacks on Coptic Christians. And tourists, such as the massacre of 58 tourists at Luxor in ’97.

d. Searching for Jews to attack, they thought a group of 18 Greek tourists in Cairo were Jews, and were duly massacred. Such is the urge to cleanse Muslim lands of foreign impurities.

e. Not actually in Egypt, Sheikh Rahman had fled to Brooklyn, where he conceived of a new hobby, murdering New Yorkers randomly.

Did you see the hand of the ' international finance Jew wanting to push the region into another war'?

And perhaps you would explain the reference to "the last black brothers in Egypt."

"The most influential Arab party to follow the Nazi model was Young Egypt, known also as the Green Shirts, in tribute to the Nazi Jung Deutschland and the Brown Shirts of the SA. The party was founded by Ahmed Hussein in October 1933, and followed the German model down to the raised hand greeting. There were stormtroopers, torch processions, Nazi slogans including a literal translation into Arabic of "one folk, one party, one leader" as well as "Egypt over all." Bands of hooligans were formed for thesuppression of opponents and, of course, Ahmed Hussein took the role of Fuhrer. Nazi anti-Semitism was emulated in every detail, from a boycott of Jewish businesses to physical attacks and anti-Semitic incitement. Indeed, Nazi anti-Semitic theory, practice and policy fitted the needs of Arab nationalism of the 1930s like a glove."
The Outpost

The Nazi--Muslim connection is well-documented. The Nazis took their ideology of supremacy, imperialism and antisemitism from Muhammadanism.

The Grand Mufti was an active Nazi collaborator and Nazi war criminals were given safe haven in the Arab Muslim shitholes.

Last edited:

The Outpost

The Nazi--Muslim connection is well-documented. The Nazis took their ideology of supremacy, imperialism and antisemitism from Muhammadanism.

The Grand Mufti was an active Nazi collaborator and Nazi war criminals were given safe haven in the Arab Muslim shitholes.

Now, now...be fair: Egypt did declare war on Nazi Germany....

....well, it was Feb 24th, 1945 - Egypt & Syria declare war on nazi-Germany
Historical Events for Year 1945

Must have slipped their minds....

The Outpost

Now, now...be fair: Egypt did declare war on Nazi Germany....

....well, it was Feb 24th, 1945 - Egypt & Syria declare war on nazi-Germany
Historical Events for Year 1945

Must have slipped their minds....

The Egyptians declared war on Israel and Israel kicked their asses so badly they still are psychologicially wounded today.

Forum List

Back