Israel denies freed prisoner entry to Jordan for medical treatment

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Israel denies freed prisoner entry to Jordan for medical treatment

When I read in another article this near death prisoner was being sent to Jordan for treatment, I was concerned about whether Israel would allow it, and here I have my answer, no they will not.

Prisoners are denied needed medical treatment in prison and when released, too.

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- "Israeli authorities told the Palestinian Red Crescent that newly released Palestinian prisoner Naim Shawamrah would not be allowed to enter Jordan for treatment, the Palestinian Prisoners' Society said."

"Shawamrah, whose health has been deteriorating since before he was released from Israeli jails, was scheduled to head to Jordan for treatment mid-Sunday, Hebron PPS director Amjad al-Najjar said."

"Everybody was surprised by the decision to reject him," al-Najjar said. "Preparations have been ongoing since Saturday, but the Red Crescent was notified of an Israeli decision to deny him entry to Jordan."

It is reported that Shawamrah was hospitalized late Wednesday due to serious deterioration in his health condition.*

Israel denies freed prisoner entry to Jordan for medical treatment | Maan News Agency

Last edited:
This is an article from earlier this past week.

Freed Palestinian prisoner to travel to Jordan for treatment

"Shawamrah was released Tuesday morning along with 25 other Palestinian prisoners who were detained before the Oslo Accords. He spent 19 years in Israeli jails and in 2013 was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Throughout his final days in prison, he was unable to walk."

Freed Palestinian prisoner to travel to Jordan for treatment | Maan News Agency

May Zionism terminate all Zionists in that same way.

God willing, all subject to God's will , of course.

Last edited:
In Luke 6:38, Jesus said,*"Give and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."

Jesus teaches we reap what we sow.

James 4:14-15

14*Yet you do not even know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.*15*Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wishes, we will live and do this or that.”

And God willing is most definitely a concept in The New Testament.

You better check which God you serve, because the one that counts protects Israel from the likes of piece of shits like you.

Last edited:
[ame="http://youtu.be/OOzODE-81pc"]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OOzODE-81pc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/ame]

Naeem Al-Shawamrah has MS. He get to a point when even Israel medical treatment can not do any thing for him.
He is serving a life sentence

Last edited:
In Luke 6:38, Jesus said,*"Give and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."

14*Yet you do not even know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.*15*Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wishes, we will live and do this or that.”

You better check which God you serve, because the one that counts protects Israel from the likes of piece of shits like you.

Matthew 7:22, Jesus says that “MANY will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord, Was it not in Your name that we prophesy, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name do many wonderful works? Then I will say to them, I never knew you. Depart from Me, workers of iniquity."

None of that is what Jesus says.

God's wrath is on Zionists and Zionism.

John 3

34*For the one whom God has sent*speaks the words of God, for God*gives the Spiritwithout limit.*35*The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.*36*Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life,*but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God&#8217;s wrath remains on them.

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Zionism will bloom and its enemies will perish.

Last edited:
Jesus words do not say what you claim they say..

I expect Jesus is not happy with this lie you tell about Him:

"because the one that counts protects Israel from the likes of piece of shits like you."

Matthew 7:22, Jesus says that “MANY will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord, Was it not in Your name that we prophesy, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name do many wonderful works? Then I will say to them, I never knew you. Depart from Me, workers of iniquity."

"because the one that counts protects Israel from the likes of piece of shits like you."

Jesus was a prophet, but the One who protects Israel is G-d.

Now, as a Islamist (which we all know you are) you are fooling nobody at all on here, and you just dig yourself deeper and deeper into your hole.

And the best news for last, this beautiful morning.

Freed prisoner moved to Jordan for medical treatment

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Recently released prisoner Naim Sharamrah was transferred to Jordan late Sunday for medical treatment after Israel authorized the move, the Palestinian Prisoners Society said.

Director of the Hebron office of the PPS, Amjad al-Najjar, told Ma'an that Israel's previous refusal to allow the transfer had nearly created a crisis within the Palestinian Authority.

Freed prisoner moved to Jordan for medical treatment | Maan News Agency

Jesus is God.

John 1*(New International Version)

The Word Became Flesh

18*No one has ever seen God,*but the one and only Son, who is himself God and*is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

John 1 - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

Now, as a Islamist (which we all know you are) you are fooling nobody at all on here, and you just dig yourself deeper and deeper into your hole.

Last edited:
Jesus is God.

The Word Became Flesh

18*No one has ever seen God,*but the one and only Son, who is himself God and*is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

You have a screw loose.

John 4*(New International Version)

25*The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ)*“is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26*Then Jesus declared,*“I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

John 4 NIV - Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman - Bible Gateway

Jesus is God.

The Word Became Flesh

You have a screw loose.

25*The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ)*“is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

Jesus is God.

The Word Became Flesh

You have a screw loose.

Actually Mrs. Sherri should be on a Religion forum since she is always quoting Scripture. It is evident that she has no interest in what her friends are doing to even Christians in Middle East country.

You have a screw loose.

Actually Mrs. Sherri should be on a Religion forum since she is always quoting Scripture. It is evident that she has no interest in what her friends are doing to even Christians in Middle East country.

You're right. She should. She would get far more discussion about her views there. Or perhaps she is chicken? How about it Sherri? Start a thread in the Religion section or we will all know what we have always known - that you just hate Jews.

This is an article from earlier this past week.

Freed Palestinian prisoner to travel to Jordan for treatment

"Shawamrah was released Tuesday morning along with 25 other Palestinian prisoners who were detained before the Oslo Accords. He spent 19 years in Israeli jails and in 2013 was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Throughout his final days in prison, he was unable to walk."

Freed Palestinian prisoner to travel to Jordan for treatment | Maan News Agency

I AM FASCINATED-----muscular dystrophy??? in general a congenital disorder
for which there is no actual treatment Good that he was in an Israeli jail where
a doctor had a look at him and made the diagnosis. I am not surprised that he
was utterly neglected by his own. Some of the most idiotic cases of medical
neglect in childhood I have seen ----were in adults from shariah shit holes ----even
saudi arabia. Give me some more details---I might be able to tell just with what
this person is afflicted -------do you realize how idiotic is your complaint? Israel
did him a favor and DIAGNOSED his congenital condition

I hope his siblings are being examined as well---

Forum List

Back