Herd Immunity may be out of reach

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!

You poor baby, so once you are vaccinated are you saying you can still get Covid?
Potentially. It may require a third dose.
And beyond, it may be continual for a while. It's a virus and we don't really know.
So get vaccinated. Especially with your pre existing conditions fatty.

Herd immunity can be reached without anyone getting vaccinated.
But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

With 50% of you not getting vaccinated, we're all fucked.

By getting vaccinated does not mean you wouldn’t catch Covid nor would it mean you couldn’t spread it, so I wish you would stop with that nonsense about how getting vaccinated would prevent Covid!

All the vaccine does is lessen the symptoms if caught and people are still catching the virus even after vaccinated.

Bullshit. I have the vaccine I can't get covid. SLIM Chance I get covid. Good chance you will.

Sure I can have covid on me and spread it from you to someone else but it wouldn't happen if YOU weren't a dumbass.
You can't be a carrier dumbass, you have been vaccinated.

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!

You poor baby, so once you are vaccinated are you saying you can still get Covid?
And beyond, it may be continual for a while. It's a virus and we don't really know.
Already did dumb shit. I weigh 180 and for my height I am right where I'm supposed to be dumb ass.

But because you won't get vaccinated, stronger variants of the virus are coming out and even us who are vaccinated can now get that.

I would love it if half the people who didn't get vaccinated would just die. I'm not even kidding. Then I would believe in a God and Karma.
If stronger variants then we would all need to be vaccinated again because the new variant would spread, vaccine or not.

No because the next person who gets corona wouldn't have got corona if they were vaccinated. And their strain wouldn't turn into a different more powerful variant.

The virus lives regardless of who or who is not vaccinated, this virus will never be eliminated because that is the way virus' work.

And 50% of who? What a stupid moronic statement, you are not smart enough to understand that the world is not binary. You are a stupid, racist lefty however I don't believe all lefties are a stupid and racist as you. Does that make sense or does your midget brain still not understand?
I'm sorry Paparetard I should have said with 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated not 50%. I didn't know that many Americans were stupid.

Who was I referring to you ask? You couldn't figure out who I was talking about?

As of 6 a.m. EDT May 1, a total of 103,422,555 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 31.2 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
Then why did you use the word "you", bobofucktard?

Also stupid moron, the vaccines are still being given. It isn't that 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated, it is that 68.*% have yet to have a chance to get vaccinated. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read instead of looking so fucking stupid all the time, idiot!
Bullshit. Most of the people who haven't got vaccinated, at least the ones I talk to, don't plan on getting vaccinated. It's so easy to go to Ford Field and get it but once we got to around 50% it slowed to a trickle. What are they waiting for? I'd say getting vaccinated is as patriotic as voting. Go vote. Go get the shot.

I wonder why India is up shits creek. Lack of vaccinations?
How do you know the vaccine isn't going to make you sterile, or something else?

The virus lives regardless of who or who is not vaccinated, this virus will never be eliminated because that is the way virus' work.

And 50% of who? What a stupid moronic statement, you are not smart enough to understand that the world is not binary. You are a stupid, racist lefty however I don't believe all lefties are a stupid and racist as you. Does that make sense or does your midget brain still not understand?
I'm sorry Paparetard I should have said with 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated not 50%. I didn't know that many Americans were stupid.

Who was I referring to you ask? You couldn't figure out who I was talking about?

As of 6 a.m. EDT May 1, a total of 103,422,555 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 31.2 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.

Also stupid moron, the vaccines are still being given. It isn't that 68.8% of you not getting vaccinated, it is that 68.*% have yet to have a chance to get vaccinated. Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read instead of looking so fucking stupid all the time, idiot!
Bullshit. Most of the people who haven't got vaccinated, at least the ones I talk to, don't plan on getting vaccinated. It's so easy to go to Ford Field and get it but once we got to around 50% it slowed to a trickle. What are they waiting for? I'd say getting vaccinated is as patriotic as voting. Go vote. Go get the shot.

I guess I don't. I'm not having kids anyways so I don't care about that. I guess you have to have a little sheep/herd mentality to take the shot. I weighed everything and decided to take the vaccine. And I don't usually get the yearly flu shot.

Already did dumb shit. I weigh 180 and for my height I am right where I'm supposed to be dumb ass.
How tall are you?

According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention a height of 5 feet 10 inches and a weight of 180 pounds is on the low end of “overweight”:

Are you taller than 5'10? I didn't know shit could stack that high.

How tall are you?

According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention a height of 5 feet 10 inches and a weight of 180 pounds is on the low end of “overweight”:

Thank you for not inflicting earth with your brain damaged brats.

How tall are you?

Who looks at the world and says, "you know what this planet needs? More people"

No one. I hope it make you sterile.

Yea fuck you. Two of my neices had to be HOSPITALIZED after getting vaccinated. They were healthy vibrant 21 and 26yo girls with zero medical conditions. Neither overweight, in fact both are beanpoles. One almost lost consciousness and the other had her throat and tongue swell up and had to be rushed to the ER. They're both liberals.

This vaccine is dangerous. I don't want that shit in my body. Almost 1000 people have died after taking this fucking vaccine. No thanks, I'll take my chances with 99% recovery rates.

Last edited:

How tall are you?

Who looks at the world and says, "you know what this planet needs? More people"

No one. I hope it make you sterile.

We probably don't need any more people.

We absolutely, positively don't need any sealybooboo brats careening about with their little half brains working overtime just to blink.

You hope what makes me sterile, stupid?

I guess I don't. I'm not having kids anyways so I don't care about that. I guess you have to have a little sheep/herd mentality to take the shot. I weighed everything and decided to take the vaccine. And I don't usually get the yearly flu shot.
Thank go you arent having kids...The idiot gene pool of your family stops with you. I commend you on that...

Not a problem. He is already impotent.

You just didn't do it for me.

Thank go you arent having kids...The idiot gene pool of your family stops with you. I commend you on that...
My nephews will probably fall to the dark side but I see they are moderate Americans who voted for Biden but might vote GOP next time.

Thank God, because I'm not into guys like you are.

It is a shame they never told the truth about Covid. This is what happens when you are caught lying, people no longer trust you. The OP should know that being an accomplished hack and repeater of lies.

What kind of guys are you into? I know you like to dominate the conversation probably dominating in bed and there's nothing dominating about you giving me head or being a power bottom.

What kind of guys are you into? I know you like to dominate the conversation probably dominating in bed and there's nothing dominating about you giving me head or being a power bottom.
Like I said, I'm not into guys, like you.

You should have told Donald! He sure didn't think it was...or are you throwing a couple million people under the bus...to prove your point....

Forum List

Back