Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

Funny how when Trump left office, all this muslim bullcrap has started back up. Were they afraid of a strong American leader while Trump held office, so they laid low until a weak American leader took the office ???? Think about it folks.

It’s always been that way.

The Carter era, for example.

Carter had VERY poor intelligence on Iran.. The Americans who were sent to observe were too close to the Shah. I knew a lot of Americans in Iran. Some who worked directly for the Shah and reported to the US government. They told me that they were blindsided in 1979 and never saw it coming.

Will you cry when the mullahs are overthrown?

I will dance in the streets, you moron..

Is that why you didn't answer the first 4 times I asked you?

I have been out watering the tomatoes, cucumbers, fruit trees and strawberries.. Didn't see your question. I would be more concerned about the Republican Guard than the Mullahs.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning
Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack
that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

I hope Israel is prepared to go it alone.
If they truly believe their survival is at stake, they WILL act. Any U.S. government that actively works against them in that situation will call down the lightning on itself.

Why work against them? Let Israel do their thing. What lightening are you speaking of?
Nuke York .

Funny how when Trump left office, all this muslim bullcrap has started back up. Were they afraid of a strong American leader while Trump held office, so they laid low until a weak American leader took the office ???? Think about it folks.

Carter had VERY poor intelligence on Iran.. The Americans who were sent to observe were too close to the Shah. I knew a lot of Americans in Iran. Some who worked directly for the Shah and reported to the US government. They told me that they were blindsided in 1979 and never saw it coming.

Will you cry when the mullahs are overthrown?

I will dance in the streets, you moron..

Is that why you didn't answer the first 4 times I asked you?

I have been out watering the tomatoes, cucumbers, fruit trees and strawberries.. Didn't see your question. I would be more concerned about the Republican Guard than the Mullahs.

The Republican Guard isn't the largest state sponsor of world-wide terrorism.

Do you think you are the only one who “knows” things?

I’m beginning to think this thread is all about you.

I know the Middle East and the oil business. This thread is about Iran.. What is your problem?

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.
Netanyahu KNOWS that the Tan Messiah is pulling the strings and he knows the Dumbo-eared Marxist filth wants Israel destroyed. I hope Israel goes ahead with taking Iran's nukes down. No way any president refuses to help them in that situation.

Obama pledged another $50 billion to Israel before he left office.

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

Netanyahu KNOWS that the Tan Messiah is pulling the strings and he knows the Dumbo-eared Marxist filth wants Israel destroyed. I hope Israel goes ahead with taking Iran's nukes down. No way any president refuses to help them in that situation.

With him, "Pledged" is the key word, less than 1% of Israel's GDP,
right after he financed a failed attempt to oust PM Netanyahu.

How much did he send then at once in cash to the Ayatollah?

Last edited:
If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
Funniest line I've read....."If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions" Where do you live boy, under a rock? Oh yeah, Canada......:auiqs.jpg:

With him, "Pledged" is the key word, less than Israel's 1% of Israel's GDP,

The money to Iran was Iranian money frozen since 1979.. Foreign aid to Israel since 1948 comes from the America taxpayer. What's wrong? Do you want more?

The money to Iran was Iranian money frozen since 1979.. Foreign aid to Israel since 1948 comes from the America taxpayer. What's wrong? Do you want more?
1% of our GDP in loan, I something you can flail against anyone with much weight?

Since 48? You really don't know much, the US militarily aid started only after US saw we managed to deal with both the Arabs and Soviets on our own, before that the aid were loans for no more than minimal basic food and some used pants, that might as well came from the Joint.

Yeah frozen "Iranian money",
and where did they reappear after 30 years, not out of US taxplayer?? :nocknockHT:

You really have no respect for the intellect of anyone who reads your rubbish.

Last edited:

Since 48? You really don't know much, the US militarily aid started only after you was we managed to deal with both the Arabs and Soviets on our own, before US aid mostly in loans.

and where did they reappear after 30 years, not out US taxplayer?

The USA is collapsing
Would I be protected by Israel as I am 100 percent Jewish

1% of our GDP in loan, I something you can flail against anyone with much weight?

Since 48? You really don't know much, the US militarily aid started only after you saw we managed to deal with both the Arabs and Soviets on our own, before US aided only in loans.

and where did they reappear after 30 years, not out of US taxplayer?? :nocknockHT:

Yes, since 1948.. $135 million under Truman. Didn't you know?

History & Overview of U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel

Israel has received more direct aid from the United States since World War II than any other country, but the amounts for the first half of this period were relatively small. Between 1949 and 1973, the U.S. provided Israel with an average of about $122 million a year, a total of $3.1 billion (and actually more than $1 billion of that was loans for military equipment in 1971-73) .

It is arrogant and condescending like all Islamists.

What it isn't telling us as it offers us its paeans to the Mullahs and it's hatred of Jews is that life was MUCH better for Iranians under the Shah. It terms of women's rights, especially, the 1960s were halcyon days for the country. It was modernizing, and more importantly, it was LIBERALIZING. My ex-wife has a close friend who left Iran named Farnaz and Nazzi is as modern and liberated as can be. Her life ended when the troglodyte revolution took place.

People should not let this subhuman imposter fool them. People of Iran prospered under the Shah and it is only the Islamists he kept in check who did not.

Last edited:

Since 48? You really don't know much, the US militarily aid started only after you was we managed to deal with both the Arabs and Soviets on our own, before US aid mostly in loans.

and where did they reappear after 30 years, not out US taxplayer?

The USA is collapsing
Would I be protected by Israel as I am 100 percent Jewish

Ahi I was going to write to You.

Protected - yes, personally You'll feel You can rely on most people, a sense of family.
If You look for a pension quiet and safety...I'd say look for an island, and even there...

But seriously, the most You can merit and actualize, from any perspective,
as any other Jew from now on, despite all is here in Israel.
Otherwise it's just constant run from/to compromise.

Ironically, despite all the seeming mess for the better,
Israel is the last frontier and the new beginning.

What I've told You before that,
remains relevant - anytime.

Last edited:
Iran as never threatened anyone actually, much less the US.
They use proxies. They paid others to destroy our Marine Barracks in Lebanon and have killed hundreds of U.S. servicemen in Iraq. THAT is why Soilemani was turned into something vaguely resembling cat food a couple of years back. Believe as you wish but don't piss down our backs and try to tell us it's raining, K?

The attack on the US Marine Barracks was retaliation for the Sabra and Shatilla Massacres. Ariel Sharon betrayed Reagan.
Done by The HIZBALLAH. They are an Iranian proxy. There are multiple other instances where they've shed the blood of Americans so your statement about Iran not attacking is BS. They are recognized as the number one driver of terror in that region. If they become armed with nukes it will destabilize the region to the point where a nuke being released will be unavoidable. But go ahead and talk crap and cheer for the murderous scum.
Do you have any Gay friends or relatives? I hear they LOVE Iran. Iran's Brownshirts, the Basij, LOVE to hang them from cranes like grotesque windchimes to teach the masses a lesson. THAT is what you are supporting.

Done by The HIZBALLAH. They are an Iranian proxy. There are multiple other instances where they've shed the blood of Americans so your statement about Iran not attacking is BS. They are recognized as the number one driver of terror in that region. If they become armed with nukes it will destabilize the region to the point where a nuke being released will be unavoidable. But go ahead and talk crap and cheer for the murderous scum.
Do you have any Gay friends or relatives? I hear they LOVE Iran. Iran's Brownshirts, the Basij, LOVE to hang them from cranes like grotesque windchimes to teach the masses a lesson. THAT is what you are supporting.

It know that is what it is supporting.

...Especially the genocide of Jews.

Since 48? You really don't know much, the US militarily aid started only after you saw we managed to deal with both the Arabs and Soviets on our own, before US aided only in loans.

Yes, since 1948.. $135 million under Truman. Didn't you know?

History & Overview of U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel

Israel has received more direct aid from the United States since World War II than any other country, but the amounts for the first half of this period were relatively small. Between 1949 and 1973, the U.S. provided Israel with an average of about $122 million a year, a total of $3.1 billion (and actually more than $1 billion of that was loans for military equipment in 1971-73) .
So you confirm exactly what I've said, but can't help it,
and still act as if you've proven me wrong about something.

Don't you see how cringy this obsession looks? Like you're possessed.
Try demonstrating you can express an original thought, for once...yaykes :poke:

Last edited:
Iran as never threatened anyone actually, much less the US.
They use proxies. They paid others to destroy our Marine Barracks in Lebanon and have killed hundreds of U.S. servicemen in Iraq. THAT is why Soilemani was turned into something vaguely resembling cat food a couple of years back. Believe as you wish but don't piss down our backs and try to tell us it's raining, K?

The attack on the US Marine Barracks was retaliation for the Sabra and Shatilla Massacres. Ariel Sharon betrayed Reagan.

Hezbollah came about in 1985 to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

Thank GOD -- the God of Israel -- for saving the world. We sure cant depend on old Joe
I'm not at all sure about that in any particular regard to the Iranian nuclear explosion that took place.
I am sure, however, that the destroying angels and cruel midwives who wield medieval Old Testament medical instruments in the 21st century need to get off my property and stay far away from me.

Thank GOD -- the God of Israel -- for saving the world. We sure cant depend on old Joe
I'm not at all sure about that in any particular regard to the Iranian nuclear explosion that took place.
I am sure, however, that the destroying angels and cruel midwives who wield medieval Old Testament medical instruments in the 21st century need to get off my property and stay far away from me.

I can arrange you a date...

1618791209101.jpeg

when-youre-going-to-the-mosque-but-you-dont-want-42808493.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back