Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

IRAN WANTS NUCLEAR POWER ONLY FOR PEACEFUL PURPOSES OH BY THE WAY ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE I SURE DO HOPE IRAN DROPS NUKES ON ISRAEL

This thread sure has stirred up the irrational Jew-haters.
Hatred , Antisemitism, and Racism are emotions that are solely possessed by the Left.
Oh, they exist on the right, certainly.

But the left feels theirs is righteous.

Iran just arrested the guy who did this.

Of course they did. They had to arrest someone or look like bumbling idiots...

View attachment 481095

He fled the country.

So, I guess they are bumbling idiots.

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
If this nation has any form of legitimate justice system anymore, I'd say that your post would be considered highly suspect to either the CIA or the FBI. Your loyalties appear to be for another foriegn nation, and not to the United States of America. Just sayin.

It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

Hitler had nuclear ambitions.
We stopped him.

Hitler had nuclear ambitions.
We stopped him.
That makes irrational Jew-haters cry.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning
Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack
that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

I hope Israel is prepared to go it alone.

Israel vs Iran.

I know who'd win that one.

Hatred, Antisemitism, and Racism are no more values of the Right than Gay Marriage is a value for Chrisitianity.

I am not saying it doesn't exist.

However, those emotions are Hallmarks for the Left.

Clearly that almost all Leftist value.

Hatred, Antisemitism, and Racism are no more values of the Right than Gay Marriage is a value for Chrisitianity.

I am not saying it doesn't exist on the Right.

However, those emotions are Hallmarks for the Left.

Clearly that almost all Leftist value.
Ahhh, now I understand your point. Agreed.

Forum List

Back