Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.

Iran has wanted nuclear power to expand their electrical grid since 1950. Remember Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace? We were training their technicians. Look at WHO is responsible for this escalation since 1979.
Peaceful use of nuclear energy is an entirely different topic.

US hegemony in the ME is hugely dependent on Iran not having the nuclear deterrent.
America's only remaining semi-legitimate argument for being involved in the ME is it's excuse of needing to protect the Zionist regime.

Oh, and did you know that America is not going to withdraw it's military from Afghanistan. It can't possibly do so when Russia and China have already been invited to come in and take America's place.
Only the most gullible would believe Iran wants "peaceful use of nuclear power".

Folks you can't make this shit up.

Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979.. They finally paid their bill 13 years later and began the rhetoric about "existential threat".
See comment # 18

It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

Iran has wanted nuclear power to expand their electrical grid since 1950. Remember Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace? We were training their technicians. Look at WHO is responsible for this escalation since 1979.
Peaceful use of nuclear energy is an entirely different topic.

US hegemony in the ME is hugely dependent on Iran not having the nuclear deterrent.
America's only remaining semi-legitimate argument for being involved in the ME is it's excuse of needing to protect the Zionist regime.

Oh, and did you know that America is not going to withdraw it's military from Afghanistan. It can't possibly do so when Russia and China have already been invited to come in and take America's place.
Only the most gullible would believe Iran wants "peaceful use of nuclear power".

Folks you can't make this shit up.

Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979.. They finally paid their bill 13 years later and began the rhetoric about "existential threat".
See comment # 18

You haven't been paying attention. Iran has been threatened by Israel for decades and were basically forced into the belief that they NEED nuclear weapons.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning
Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.
Thank GOD -- the God of Israel -- for saving the world. We sure cant depend on old Joe

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.
Thank GOD -- the God of Israel -- for saving the world. We sure cant depend on old Joe
Surada is clearly cheering for Allah

Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.

Israel has threatened Iran for 25 years. Its farce.
How so? Link me to some examples. I believe little of what you claim. You're a bullshit artist.

You haven't been paying attention. Iran has been threatened by Israel for decades and were basically forced into the belief that they NEED nuclear weapons.
Iran has been the world's number one sponsor of terrorism for decades now.

Only a sympathizer for that kind of terrorism would defend Iran against anything.

Don't be stupid. I have been to Iran many, many times and I know how awful the Ayatolla and the Revolutionary Guard are. Israel is working their angle because they are still pushing the Palestinian off the land. They helped found HAMAS and now use it as their excuse..

Only a sympathizer for that kind of terrorism would defend Iran against anything.

Don't be stupid. I have been to Iran many, many times and I know how awful the Ayatolla and the Revolutionary Guard are. Israel is working their angle because they are still pushing the Palestinian off the land. They helped found HAMAS and now use it as their excuse..
Are you Persian ??

Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.
The neo-con war hawks in the U.S. and Israel have used the bogus translation of "wiping" Israel off the map to mean Iran wants to use nukes to destroy Israel.
The real word in the Iranian language is "erase".
Meaning they want to erase the name Israel on all maps and replace it with the word Palestine.
Besides the Iranian leadership isn't stupid or suicidal. They know the terrorist state of Israel has a large number nuclear weapons and would turn Iran into a nuclear wasteland if attacked. .... :cool:

Last edited:

How so? Link me to some examples. I believe little of what you claim. You're a bullshit artist.

Nope. I just have more education than you.

Israel Has Been Claiming Since 1979 That Iran Is Building ...

Jul 30, 2019 · US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon. Though Israel had secretly done business with the Islamic Republic after the 1979 revolution, seeking to cultivate a Persian wedge against its local Arab enemies, the

Are you Persian ??

Nope .Irish and Dutch.. My family has been in the US since they explored the Hudson River.

Nope. I just have more education than you.

Israel Has Been Claiming Since 1979 That Iran Is Building ...

Jul 30, 2019 · US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon. Though Israel had secretly done business with the Islamic Republic after the 1979 revolution, seeking to cultivate a Persian wedge against its local Arab enemies, the

Are you Persian ??

Nope .Irish and Dutch.. My family has been in the US since they explored the Hudson River.

I have been to Israel for 10 days back in 2009

the U.S. and Israel have used the bogus translation of "wiping" Israel off the map to mean Iran wants to use nukes to destroy Israel
Kinda like "defund the police" doesnt really mean defund the police to the left
I have been all over Israel except the north
It was a fun time but the middle eastern aggression got to me

the U.S. and Israel have used the bogus translation of "wiping" Israel off the map to mean Iran wants to use nukes to destroy Israel
Kinda like "defund the police" doesnt really mean defund the police to the left
I have been all over Israel except the north
It was a fun time but the middle eastern aggression got to me
Israeli aloofness? Is that what you mean?

I've been to Israel and Jordan, and I actually preferred the friendliness and hospitality of the Jordanians I met.

Forum List

Back