Israel: A Light Unto to All Nations

Now the facts from Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 185 prior to partition. Jews 367,845 Non-Jews 33,304 from 1920 to 1945.
upload_2016-11-5_18-57-52.png

Available from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

Now the facts from Survey of Palestine Vol. 1 page 185 prior to partition. Jews 367,845 Non-Jews 33,304 from 1920 to 1945.
View attachment 97017

Available from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 | Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ Stanford University

The Arabs in Palestine | Jewish Virtual Library

A Population Boom

As Hussein foresaw, the regeneration of Palestine, and the growth of its population, came only after Jews returned in massive numbers. The Jewish population increased by 470,000 between World War I and World War II while the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. In fact, the permanent Arab population increased 120 percent between 1922 and 1947.

This rapid growth was a result of several factors. One was immigration from neighboring states — constituting 37 percent of the total immigration to pre-state Israel — by Arabs who wanted to take advantage of the higher standard of living the Jews had made possible. The Arab population also grew because of the improved living conditions created by the Jews as they drained malarial swamps and brought improved sanitation and health care to the region. Thus, for example, the Muslim infant mortality rate fell from 201 per thousand in 1925 to 94 per thousand in 1945 and life expectancy rose from 37 years in 1926 to 49 in 1943.

The Arab population increased the most in cities with large Jewish populations that had created new economic opportunities. From 19221947, the non-Jewish population increased 290 percent in Haifa, 131 percent in Jerusalem and 158 percent in Jaffa. The growth in Arab towns was more modest: 42 percent in Nablus, 78 percent in Jenin and 37 percent in Bethlehem.

Ahh, you post propaganda fro the "Jewsih Virtual Library" and I post fact from historical archives, that happen to be Jewish. I have to hand it to you, you have balls. You don't care how stupid you look. LOL

Ahh, you post propaganda fro the "Jewsih Virtual Library" and I post fact from historical archives, that happen to be Jewish. I have to hand it to you, you have balls. You don't care how stupid you look. LOL
Ah, angry, self-hating and crude. You do it all.

What a shame you get so flustered when your sources are challenged and your "because I say so" claims are dismissed.

Not angry at all, just enjoying your posting of propaganda from propaganda sites and my posting of fact from historical archives, maintained by Jews. LOL

Not angry at all, just enjoying your posting of propaganda from propaganda sites and my posting of fact from historical archives, maintained by Jews. LOL
Oh, my. You're getting frantic. It's interesting that you have convinced yourself that others are required to accept your propaganda as true. Your "hysterical" archives are not true simply because you want them to be.

Don't presume that others are as gullible as you are.

The propagandists are all out in force. It's hilarious.

Yes we have you pimping your manipulated video on your you tube channel, ignoring international laws, international treaties and historically accurate reports all because your imam/priest tells you to

Since when has fred montelatici been known for posting the truth and been a repository of historical archives.

I hope you had permission to copy those video's and mangle them before posting them on here.

No you post only thise parts that meet your POV, and then claim it is zionist propaganda when shown the parts of your links that go against your brainwashing

Israel's endless contributions to the world are all documented. So lets enjoy watching the Pali supporters bitch about it.

Oh, my. You're getting frantic. It's interesting that you have convinced yourself that others are required to accept your propaganda as true. Your "hysterical" archives are not true simply because you want them to be.

Let's see, you believe propaganda that you find on sites dedicated to propagated Zionist propaganda, and you consider fact from historical academic archives, even those maintained by Jewish organizations as propaganda. You are a hoot.

Do the expatriates rule Kuwait?
Why are you throwing something in which does not have anything to do with what you stated? In Post #12 you said "Firstly, hundreds of thousands Palestinian refugees ended up in the Gulf states and Saudi Arabia." so tell us how many are now working in Kuwaiit. You can bray or hee haw the number when you find the answer. Out of the two million plus non Kuwaiitis working there, surely a large number must be Palestinians.

Let's see, you believe propaganda that you find on sites dedicated to propagated Zionist propaganda, and you consider fact from historical academic archives, even those maintained by Jewish organizations as propaganda. You are a hoot.

They are only Zionist when they go against your POV, when you use them they are facts from an archived source

Do the expatriates rule Kuwait?
Why are you throwing something in which does not have anything to do with what you stated? In Post #12 you said "Firstly, hundreds of thousands Palestinian refugees ended up in the Gulf states and Saudi Arabia." so tell us how many are now working in Kuwaiit. You can bray or hee haw the number when you find the answer. Out of the two million plus non Kuwaiitis working there, surely a large number must be Palestinians.

There were 500,000 Palestinians in Kuwait prior to the first Gulf war. They were expelled by the Kuwaitis after Iraq was expelled. They collaborated with the Iraqis and the Kuwaiti royal family expelled them. But you knew that.

Forum List

Back