Isn’t the “oppression” and “inequality” that Dems like to throw around far more prevalent and magnified in blue sh@tholes?

It sure is. Look at the cities that they have been running for decades. Oppression, crime, murder, corruption, blacks killing blacks by the thousands.
Don't worry it happens in the cities ran by Repubs it is a human activity more than a political philosophy because it has happened in every city in every place a human has constructed one.

No, nowhere near the oppression and corruption in lib cities. There is no comparison.
I have lived in red towns for the last forty years and yes they have the same problems as those towns ran by Democrats. It is not a political problem it is a human problem which has existed since Cain and Abel.

Of course there are towns that have problems with whoever is running the show but the scale of depravity in larger cities goes to libs.

You live in South Texas, have you ever traveled to those cities which you characterize so cruelly?

I've been to several of them and hundreds of small cities. Its not an emotional declaration ie cruel. Its simply what is happening in these cities.

The issue I have with democrat demagogues is that they foster the notion that inequality is the RESULT of oppression when the actual facts are that the opportunities to improve one's life abound and people are simply not taking them.

Especially for blacks who have been placed in the front of the queue when it comes to educational and employment opportunities, the only real systematic discrimination works IN their favor, not against it.

It seems the origins of most of the Dem talking points / complaints can be traced back to their own cities, states, policies and platform.
What is it about their own ideologies that seems to manifest and foster issues such as police brutality, income inequality, oppression, public displays of racism and bigotry, high rent costs, homelessness, lawlessness, violent crime, minority vs. minority homicide, mass incarceration, poor education, poor healthcare services, slow to respond first responder services, off the charts school dropout rates, children born out of wedlock...etc etc

Attention Moderation: This thread and its author need to be moved to the Rubber Room.
Isn’t the “oppression” and “inequality” that Dems like to throw around far more prevalent and magnified in blue sh@tholes?

Yes, just as in red shitholes the Repubs exemplify the oppression and inequality in that society...

Yes, just as in red shitholes the Repubs exemplify the oppression and inequality in that society...

Blue States are richer than Red States...

Red States are takers, they need the money from the Feds...

You have to laugh the Red States take the money and then complain about taking money during it...
Face it fellas...the writing is on the wall...Dem policy is a cancer that metastasizes like cancer. All those things that hurt your feelings are perpetuated by YOU! You can't get out of your own way...you are your own worst enemy.

Dem racism is subtler. Perhaps if this thread were aimed at an honest discussion of the subject rather than a poop toss, I'd be inclined to contribute further to the discussion.

Attention Moderation: This thread and its author need to be moved to the Rubber Room.
Shouldn't you be waxing your surfboard Bodhi? You remind me of him, all tuff and stuff, ready to rumble with the first surfer dude catching/stealing your wave bro, just catch that boy in your tube and take care of him yourself brother...surfer style...lol

Rye Catcher has fully embraced the 'trample the first' mantra of the Left.
He/she hates to be exposed for what he/she really is.

@Rye Catcher has fully embraced the 'trample the first' mantra of the Left.
Meh, I don't mind him, he just forgets his manners and faux principles at times...typical lefty wants to control speech in any way they can

I do go after fools like BrokeLoser, he's a hack who posts BIG LIES just like his post which I read and mocked his allegatons.

Blue States are richer than Red States...

Red States are takers, they need the money from the Feds...

You have to laugh the Red States take the money and then complain about taking money during it...

I know that you have been told that-
You will probably go find manipulated stats to back it up
But, it's not true.

Meh, I don't mind him, he just forgets his manners and faux principles at times...typical lefty wants to control speech in any way they can

In the time that I have been here, I have yet to see any display of manners or principles that have any intrinsic value from him.

It seems the origins of most of the Dem talking points / complaints can be traced back to their own cities, states, policies and platform.
What is it about their own ideologies that seems to manifest and foster issues such as police brutality, income inequality, oppression, public displays of racism and bigotry, high rent costs, homelessness, lawlessness, violent crime, minority vs. minority homicide, mass incarceration, poor education, poor healthcare services, slow to respond first responder services, off the charts school dropout rates, children born out of wedlock...etc etc

Chicago...under complete democrat party control since 1931

Minneapolis...under complete democrat party control since 1974

Atlanta...under complete democrat party control since 1879

New York.... except for the 8 safe years under Gulliani....under complete democrat party control since 1974

St. Louis...under complete democrat party control since 1949

D.C...under complete democrat party control since 1961

Balitmore...on republican mayor in 1963-67, under complete democrat control since 1947

That's not a great body of work, really.

every oppressive thing done to black people was done by democrats,,,

While true,
You might as well be telling an immense black hole that.
The Democratic media has convinced these troglodytes that it was "different" Democrats - not Democrats that the Democratic Media promotes.
They are wrong about the big switch
They are wrong about who spearheaded the Civil Right Movement.
They are literally wrong about all of it, I am convinced that some small percentage know that and don't care and need the rest of the troglodytes to remain ignorant and be the useful idiots that they need to keep that blue Koolaid flowing.

While true,
You might as well be telling an immense black hole that.
The Democratic media has convinced these troglodytes that it was "different" Democrats - not Democrats that the Democratic Media promotes.
They are wrong about the big switch
They are wrong about who spearheaded the Civil Right Movement.
They are literally wrong about all of it, I am convinced that some small percentage know that and don't care and need the rest of the troglodytes to remain ignorant and be the useful idiots that they need to keep that blue Koolaid flowing.
I thought I was talking to a black hole,,

oops is that racist???

I do go after fools like BrokeLoser, he's a hack who posts BIG LIES just like his post which I read and mocked his allegatons.
k

In the time that I have been here, I have yet to see any display of manners or principles that have any intrinsic value from him.
the entire white liberal squad here has no respect for the constitution...they like the "run our mouth" clause and little else matters, they certainly have a disdain for the document when it comes to others rights.

By far.

New Topics

Forum List

Back