Isn't The Exoneration Of These Men Just More CRT Gone Out Of Control??

I knew about this long before the Netflix doc....

Just like I knew about COINTELPRO long before folks like you.....back when folks like you were defending any and everything done against not only Malcolm, but Medgar, Martin, Fred and others...so fuck what you whining about...

Don't like the post, stay the fuck off of them

Oh please, you know shit about Cointelpro, and nobody killed Malcolm but his fellow gangsters in NOI. Only idiots think otherwise. Don't like the posts, don't start stupid dumbass threads trumpeting what an ignorant moron you are.

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - LBJ

No evidence he ever said that, just one guy along time ago. He never used the term '******'; the term among polite society here was 'colored', which is what he would have used. He in fact helped funnel money to black colleges in Texas during the Depression, along with seeing to it some blacks got jobs with the WPA and the like, all before he was ever a candidate for office, and in districts he wasn't running in, so he could get no personal benefit for doing that stuff and in fact would have cost him votes in those districts.

As for voting against that faux 'Rights' Bill in the 1950's, the Peanut Gallery can get a copy of Hugh Davis Graham's The Civil Rights Era and educate themselves thoroughly on why it sucked and what Republcians were trying to pull off. He outsmarted them, is all, and they've been pissed ever since, same reason they all run these FDR smears over and over and over, trying to pretend they're scoring points n stuff while they keep losing elections to looney halfwit commies.

Forum List

Back