Isn't it time you yanks grew up regarding your gun death epidemic?

Well, I'll be damned. According to Statista, Canada has way more violent crime than the US. I apologize, Levant.

1590451782856.png

1590452026342.png

I don't know......come and try and take them and find out.......just because you soccer girls have bent over doesn't mean we ever will.....

Most of America's gun homicides are done by Black Gangsta's, usually drug deals gone wrong and general Black Gang violence, sometimes random peoples are caught in the crossfire of this Black Gang violence.

There is a thread in Current Events about the amount of gun deaths across the weekend in Chicago, all Black areas it occur in.
Why make it about race? We win the argument if it's about law-abiding owners murdering people (and the oxymoron contained therein) versus gang murders, period.

he second amendment wasnt written for hunting rifles. It was written to protect the right to own guns designed to kill people.
Of course. That is what all guns are for. And like I already said, times change. There is no way in hell the citizens of this country could withstand attack by our government armed with their AR's and hunting rifles. That is the most laughable argument of all. The Founders did not want a standing army because they did not want the central government having control of a military force they could use against the people. Well, guess what? If they wanted to, they sure as hell could now. Even if we had machine guns, it wouldn't matter.

The Second Amendment was written in a different time, long ago, and no longer applies for any of the reasons it was written.
You really shouldn't embarrass yourself by posting ridiculous shit like this.
What is ridiculous about it?
The fact that you're asking that question illustrates your complete ignorance of the topic. You are making a fool of yourself.

Freyasman, you need to do a lot better than that. To me what I wrote makes perfect sense. If you want to change my mind you have to do something more than the usual insults.
I'm actually not trying to insult you, I'm trying to get you to stop embarrassing yourself by talking about something you don't have so much as a child's understanding of.
Tell me why or shut the hell up.

To my mind it is irrelevant whether it is deaths by suicide, accident or homicide. All will be dramatically reduced. if guns are not available.

The Bill of Rights was written at a time before the US had an organized police force and when wild animals posed a far greater threat.

The Connecticut primary school massacre in which 20 kids were not just shot, but blown apart by a high velocity semi automatic rifle owned by the 20yr old shooters mother, a teacher at the school beggars belief. No doubt she was persuaded that her best defense against crime was to hold a mass of lethal weapons. Fat lot of good it did her, her son and 20 young pupils.
Yes, if you remove all guns, the gun deaths will fall. Deaths won't, of course, but gun deaths will. Next, there will be knife bans, then baseball bat bans, then brick bans. Ban all medications. Ban all vehicles. Ban hammers and nails.. All those things have been used for murders.

In fact, more people are murdered each year by hammers and blunt objects than by long guns of all types - so the ban you and senile lady are proposing has nothing to do with saving lives.

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.

Thank goodness for guns ... otherwise, we'd still be English.

3816d1686e21c4689934872584619225.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.
I seriously question these figures. Seriously.

Prove them wrong. Either that or admit that facts are irrelevant to you, your mind is made and that's all that matters!

How can OL or ANYONE takes those figures seriously when the numbers for my nation are 100% BULLSHIT, so we need a further investigation then into the OTHER figures the same CRAP graph gives for Canada, Australia and South Africa. If # 2 my nation the figures are 100% BULLSHIT then perhaps ALL the other nations figures are also.

I'm only the messenger, I fully realize that facts and statistics raise the ire of Progressives. Your problem, not mine.

My post early in this thread was wrong: 15,000 gang related gun homicides over several years, not in one year. I've requested mod staff fix it if they can. It's too late to edit.

So, more than once, and even more that you have not yet acknowledged compared to those you have recognized and acknowledged, you've learned that your posts are wrong here. Do you not see the pattern here? Go back and do more research and study. Make sure you verify everything you read from CNN and MSNBC because they're lying to you. When you have done the research and recognize the value and importance of guns in the United States and our continued liberty.

If you find yourself coming to the same opinions you've voiced here so far, feel free to reach out for help and we'll be glad to point out, again, where you're wrong.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.
FAR past time.

You. Are. A. Nut.

You ignored my post about mag size and how most hunting rifles are designed for a limited number of bullets at a time. The one Markel showed above, the top rifle is a 5 + 1. The bottom gun is "dressed up" for warfare. If it's a 5 + 1, I'll be surprised. I couldn't find what it is--an AR maybe? You can buy 30 round mags for an AR, and more if you want.

You're simply proving your ignorance about firearms. One of the major reasons the ban on assault weapons was allowed to sunset was that no one could describe an assault weapon.

i-jc5WtPb-M.png

he second amendment wasnt written for hunting rifles. It was written to protect the right to own guns designed to kill people.
Of course. That is what all guns are for. And like I already said, times change. There is no way in hell the citizens of this country could withstand attack by our government armed with their AR's and hunting rifles. That is the most laughable argument of all. The Founders did not want a standing army because they did not want the central government having control of a military force they could use against the people. Well, guess what? If they wanted to, they sure as hell could now. Even if we had machine guns, it wouldn't matter.

The Second Amendment was written in a different time, long ago, and no longer applies for any of the reasons it was written.
You really shouldn't embarrass yourself by posting ridiculous shit like this.
What is ridiculous about it?
The fact that you're asking that question illustrates your complete ignorance of the topic. You are making a fool of yourself.

Freyasman, you need to do a lot better than that. To me what I wrote makes perfect sense. If you want to change my mind you have to do something more than the usual insults.
I'm actually not trying to insult you, I'm trying to get you to stop embarrassing yourself by talking about something you don't have so much as a child's understanding of.
Tell me why or shut the hell up.
Shut the hell up?

Or what?

How are you going to make me shut up? You don't have any means of doing so, nor would you if you were standing right in front of me. You simply don't have any way of forcing me to do what you demand, just like the government has no way of enforcing their demands. You are somehow convinced that both you and they do, but it's a fallacy that will evaporate like that guy's head did, into a red mist I saw looking through the scope on my M14 back when, as soon as it comes up against any serious resistance.

Your opinion is foolish and ignorant. That you tried to represent it as fact, rather than just your opinion, is even more foolish. Talking shit when you have zero force you can project, is also foolish and ignorant, and you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a fool of yourself.

You are ignorant and impotent, and that is why I don't need to concern myself with changing your mind.

I don't know......come and try and take them and find out.......just because you soccer girls have bent over doesn't mean we ever will.....
I can just take yours. Pretty easily. A louisville slugger will do the job nicely.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Relax, it's how we dispose of our gangsters. Jails cost the taxpayer money

I can just take yours. Pretty easily. A louisville slugger will do the job nicely.
:21: you would look funny with it sticking out of your ass....

You want to attack people and steal their stuff?

Well that doesnt make any sense. You are obviously a complete pussy if you carry a gun.

No, not really. Else i would have already. But thanks for asking.

Well that doesnt make any sense. You are obviously a complete pussy if you carry a gun.
That's a stupid thing to post.

No, not really. Else i would have already. But thanks for asking.
Then why are you posting stupid shit like that?

Forum List

Back