Isn't it time you yanks grew up regarding your gun death epidemic?

If you truly wanted to stop gun violence you'd be going after handguns.
If you truly wanted to stop violence, you'd be encouraging the strengthening of family, morality, tradition, dignity, and respect among sovereign citizens.

Of course fixing the woes of the inner city ghettos would help but this thread is about gun violence.
And handguns clearly kill the vast majority when it comes killing.
But like Lucy said "People kill people." If people were brought up to have more respect for life and to have more self control, they wouldn't be so quick to grab a gun and shoot someone. So that is part of it, too. A problem this complex and with such deep roots in our culture isn't a simple, one solution fix.

It sure as hell isnt my culture.
If you get my drift....

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.
why did you leave out the estimated up to 3 million lives saved every year by guns???

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.
why did you leave out the estimated up to 3 million lives saved every year by guns???

Because that goes AGAINST The Leftist Agenda, the Propaganda deliberately leaves that out of it, they just force The Agenda Kool-Aid down the Useful Idiots throats.

If you truly wanted to stop violence, you'd be encouraging the strengthening of family, morality, tradition, dignity, and respect among sovereign citizens.

Of course fixing the woes of the inner city ghettos would help but this thread is about gun violence.
Keep your hunting rifles, but no one in this country needs an AR. We are not at war.

My deer rifles are far more powerful than my A/R and I can hit at much greater distances.
Now what?
AR's are modeled directly on war weapons. Sure someone can shoot people with a deer rifle. But how many bullets can you load into that rifle at a time? Does it have that cool handle so you can spray bullets all cool-like as if you were Rambo? Magazine size DOES have to be part of it. There is absolutely no excuse for AR's with 30 round mags in civilian society.

Keep your hunting rifles, but no one in this country needs an AR. We are not at war.

My deer rifles are far more powerful than my A/R and I can hit at much greater distances.
Now what?
AR's are modeled directly on war weapons. Sure someone can shoot people with a deer rifle. But how many bullets can you load into that rifle at a time? Does it have that cool handle so you can spray bullets all cool-like as if you were Rambo? Magazine size DOES have to be part of it. There is absolutely no excuse for AR's with 30 round mags in civilian society.
its OK because the 2nd A was specifically about weapons of war,,,

Now what?
1590439152405.png

Now what?
View attachment 340837
and it says fuck you right back,,,,

Now what?

What do you believe there purpose is?

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

I agree, but we differ on the solution.

You think that somehow having gun control, or gun laws is going to do something.

We know it won't. A survey of murderers in prison, found that almost none of them got their weapons legally.

So if they are already getting weapons through the black market right now... how would passing gun laws stop it?

And since we already know that the people who obey gun laws, are the people who obey laws already.... all gun laws will do is disarm the public, in the face of an armed criminal element.

And why hasn't gun laws stopped gun crime in the UK?

Saying that the UK has a lower gun crime rate, is irrelevant.

Say you have two people that go on a diet. One guy is 100 lbs, and the other is 200 lbs.

After they go on a diet, the one guy is 150 lbs, and the other is 180 lbs.

Does the guy who gained 50 lbs, then claim his diet is working because he weights less than the 180 lbs guy?

No his diet was a failure. He gained 50 lbs. The other guy lost 20 lbs.

The UK had lower gun crime, before they banned guns. Gun crime is now UP, not down. It might be still lower than gun crime in the US, but it was lower than in the US, before your failed policies were put in place.

The real solution is the death penalty and law enforcement. We need to simply kill these criminals. Dead people don't murder. Put these guys to death, and murder will stop. Guarantee it.

And by the way, I mean NOW, not in 50 years.

Stanley Adams, in 1999, was at a social gathering, where they were partying and using drugs. Stanley left the "drug party" to get some money. And... he did. He returned the party with a roll of cash, and blood all over himself.

The next day, Esther Cook 43, and her 12 year old daughter were found dead. Stanley had lived with them in the past. His vehicle was seen at the house the day of the murder. The DNA test of blood at the scene, were that of Stanley.

This is clear, undeniable, un-contested proof that Stanley murdered a woman and her 12-year-old child. There is no question whatsoever.

It's now 2020, and his execution on April 16th, was given a reprieve. I actually agree the execution should not have happened April 16th of 2020, because it should have been carried out in 2002.

And you wonder why murder is happening in the US, when justice isn't being carried out for two full decades later? You think a dumb gun law is going to stop murder when justice is failed to be carried out for 20 years?

This is the solution. Kill those people, and put murderers in the ground. Then murder will stop, because people will see that they will not escape justice.

Death to criminals. That's the solution. Your dumb gun laws, have never fixed anything ever. Justice is the fix.

Now what?
View attachment 340837

While you leftists are annoying when it comes to the 2nd I dont let it bother me......because we have all the guns.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

I agree, but we differ on the solution.

You think that somehow having gun control, or gun laws is going to do something.

We know it won't. A survey of murderers in prison, found that almost none of them got their weapons legally.

So if they are already getting weapons through the black market right now... how would passing gun laws stop it?

And since we already know that the people who obey gun laws, are the people who obey laws already.... all gun laws will do is disarm the public, in the face of an armed criminal element.

And why hasn't gun laws stopped gun crime in the UK?

Saying that the UK has a lower gun crime rate, is irrelevant.

Say you have two people that go on a diet. One guy is 100 lbs, and the other is 200 lbs.

After they go on a diet, the one guy is 150 lbs, and the other is 180 lbs.

Does the guy who gained 50 lbs, then claim his diet is working because he weights less than the 180 lbs guy?

No his diet was a failure. He gained 50 lbs. The other guy lost 20 lbs.

The UK had lower gun crime, before they banned guns. Gun crime is now UP, not down. It might be still lower than gun crime in the US, but it was lower than in the US, before your failed policies were put in place.

The real solution is the death penalty and law enforcement. We need to simply kill these criminals. Dead people don't murder. Put these guys to death, and murder will stop. Guarantee it.

And by the way, I mean NOW, not in 50 years.

Stanley Adams, in 1999, was at a social gathering, where they were partying and using drugs. Stanley left the "drug party" to get some money. And... he did. He returned the party with a roll of cash, and blood all over himself.

The next day, Esther Cook 43, and her 12 year old daughter were found dead. Stanley had lived with them in the past. His vehicle was seen at the house the day of the murder. The DNA test of blood at the scene, were that of Stanley.

This is clear, undeniable, un-contested proof that Stanley murdered a woman and her 12-year-old child. There is no question whatsoever.

It's now 2020, and his execution on April 16th, was given a reprieve. I actually agree the execution should not have happened April 16th of 2020, because it should have been carried out in 2002.

And you wonder why murder is happening in the US, when justice isn't being carried out for two full decades later? You think a dumb gun law is going to stop murder when justice is failed to be carried out for 20 years?

This is the solution. Kill those people, and put murderers in the ground. Then murder will stop, because people will see that they will not escape justice.

Death to criminals. That's the solution. Your dumb gun laws, have never fixed anything ever. Justice is the fix.
Killing them AFTER they've committed gun homicide is like locking the barn door after the horse is gone.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Americans don’t care what “we” consider a civilized society.

Forum List

Back