Isn't it time you yanks grew up regarding your gun death epidemic?

To my mind it is irrelevant whether it is deaths by suicide, accident or homicide. All will be dramatically reduced. if guns are not available.

The Bill of Rights was written at a time before the US had an organized police force and when wild animals posed a far greater threat.

The Connecticut primary school massacre in which 20 kids were not just shot, but blown apart by a high velocity semi automatic rifle owned by the 20yr old shooters mother, a teacher at the school beggars belief. No doubt she was persuaded that her best defense against crime was to hold a mass of lethal weapons. Fat lot of good it did her, her son and 20 young pupils.

"To my mind it is irrelevant whether it is deaths by suicide, accident or homicide. All will be dramatically reduced. if guns are not available."

Suicides would NOT be dramatically reduced, suicide is a very personal obsession, they have made their decision these lost souls and if they want to leave this planet that badly they will do it, if a gun is not available they will hang themselves, hanging is the number one method of suicide when a gun is not available. Why? Because it costs zero and it's easy to do, they can use their belt, a rope, their shoe laces or ANY type of ligature.

Your argument is absurd thinking that banning guns is going to reduce the suicide rate.

Let me guess I suppose you are Pro-Abortion? Those who are Pro-Abortion have no right to babble on about guns and gun deaths considering EVERY YEAR the killing In Utero of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb outnumbers gun deaths to the point of being TOTALLY OFF the chart. So it is hypocrisy Leftists babbling on about their concern for the dead from guns when their fanatical support of ripping the most innocent from the womb illustrates Leftists do NOT give a SHIT about saving lives. Like with EVERYTHING else the banning guns thing with Leftists is about The Agenda, the fanatical Agenda to disarm law-abiding gun owners so they have NO way of defending themselves....a pity unborn babies cannot be armed or they could just shoot the DEMONS who are there to rip them out of the womb so that the DEMONS in Planned Parenthood can dismember them and sell the body parts to the highest bidder.

In America EVERY DAY 2.700 of the most innocent are murdered as they slumber in the womb, so get back to EVERYONE with the Anti-Gun thing WHEN 2.700 peoples are shot to death EVERY DAY and THEN HYPOCRISY can be left at the door.

View attachment 340812

View attachment 340809

View attachment 340811

Also the leading cause of death in the Black Community in America is NOT guns either it's Abortion:

View attachment 340813

Oh LORDY - ANOTHER of your false abortion equivalencies? :rolleyes:

Gun related deaths per 100,000 population.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.

Oh...and maybe you should take a look at the rules.
I know you libs think you're above them but around here I can assure you they'll call you out.
You going to report him for providing a factual OP without a link? Censor his thread because you don't like it? How Democratic of you.
lol

:aug08_031:
Who said anything about a link?
What other rules did he break. Don't fuck with me.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

With a population of 333546000 in the USA. That works out at 40,000 gun deaths per annum.

Coronavirus deaths in comparison work out at 98,000,- true that is more than twice as many, but gun deaths happen every year. Considering the lengths gone to, to stop Corona, isn't it time a total ban on guns was taken to bring the USA in line with what we consider to be a civilized society.

Too late on a total gun ban. That horse left the barn years ago. STILL, 100% mental, criminal background checks and possible reinstatement of the assault-style weapon ban is a possibility - Junior $hrub pretty much blew it on that one.

Nobody is gonna grab the AR-15s and such, but buyback programs have been fairly successful in some cities here, and in other countries like Australia. Clip/ Mag capacity limits are also a possibility that should be examined.

But mostly universal BG checks which 90% of Americans and 60% of NRA members support should be a no-brainer.
We've already got background checks. That's not going to do anything.

If you truly wanted to stop gun violence you'd be going after handguns.
If you truly wanted to stop violence, you'd be encouraging the strengthening of family, morality, tradition, dignity, and respect among sovereign citizens.

Of course fixing the woes of the inner city ghettos would help but this thread is about gun violence.
And handguns clearly kill the vast majority when it comes killing.

If you truly wanted to stop violence, you'd be encouraging the strengthening of family, morality, tradition, dignity, and respect among sovereign citizens.

Of course fixing the woes of the inner city ghettos would help but this thread is about gun violence.
Keep your hunting rifles, but no one in this country needs an AR. We are not at war.

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Oh...and maybe you should take a look at the rules.
I know you libs think you're above them but around here I can assure you they'll call you out.
You going to report him for providing a factual OP without a link? Censor his thread because you don't like it? How Democratic of you.
lol

:aug08_031:
Who said anything about a link?
What other rules did he break. Don't fuck with me.

Here's my super secrete method of finding the rule breakers....
This one was particularly easy because he only has two posts.....all in the same thread.
If you need more clarification push the button at your bedside and I'm sure the nurse will be able to clear things up.

To my mind it is irrelevant whether it is deaths by suicide, accident or homicide. All will be dramatically reduced. if guns are not available.

The Bill of Rights was written at a time before the US had an organized police force and when wild animals posed a far greater threat.

The Connecticut primary school massacre in which 20 kids were not just shot, but blown apart by a high velocity semi automatic rifle owned by the 20yr old shooters mother, a teacher at the school beggars belief. No doubt she was persuaded that her best defense against crime was to hold a mass of lethal weapons. Fat lot of good it did her, her son and 20 young pupils.

"To my mind it is irrelevant whether it is deaths by suicide, accident or homicide. All will be dramatically reduced. if guns are not available."

Suicides would NOT be dramatically reduced, suicide is a very personal obsession, they have made their decision these lost souls and if they want to leave this planet that badly they will do it, if a gun is not available they will hang themselves, hanging is the number one method of suicide when a gun is not available. Why? Because it costs zero and it's easy to do, they can use their belt, a rope, their shoe laces or ANY type of ligature.

Your argument is absurd thinking that banning guns is going to reduce the suicide rate.

Let me guess I suppose you are Pro-Abortion? Those who are Pro-Abortion have no right to babble on about guns and gun deaths considering EVERY YEAR the killing In Utero of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb outnumbers gun deaths to the point of being TOTALLY OFF the chart. So it is hypocrisy Leftists babbling on about their concern for the dead from guns when their fanatical support of ripping the most innocent from the womb illustrates Leftists do NOT give a SHIT about saving lives. Like with EVERYTHING else the banning guns thing with Leftists is about The Agenda, the fanatical Agenda to disarm law-abiding gun owners so they have NO way of defending themselves....a pity unborn babies cannot be armed or they could just shoot the DEMONS who are there to rip them out of the womb so that the DEMONS in Planned Parenthood can dismember them and sell the body parts to the highest bidder.

In America EVERY DAY 2.700 of the most innocent are murdered as they slumber in the womb, so get back to EVERYONE with the Anti-Gun thing WHEN 2.700 peoples are shot to death EVERY DAY and THEN HYPOCRISY can be left at the door.

View attachment 340812

View attachment 340809

View attachment 340811

Also the leading cause of death in the Black Community in America is NOT guns either it's Abortion:

View attachment 340813

Oh LORDY - ANOTHER of your false abortion equivalencies? :rolleyes:

No it's not, the OP included fucking SUICIDES in his argument, so naturally I am pointing out the GENOCIDE of the unborn that is SUPPORTED and PROMOTED by Leftists in totally FANATICAL fashion and YET the hypocrisy of the same Leftists babbling about gun deaths.

Gun Owners know The Agenda they KNOW Leftists want to disarm them NOT to prevent gun deaths but for OTHER sinister motives which Leftists HOPE can be brought in Post-Donald Trump IF a Leftist is elected and they of course will be taking their ORDERS from China and Non-American Organisations like the Neo-Communist UN and all those human slugs who run NGOs.

Last edited:

But like Lucy said "People kill people." If people were brought up to have more respect for life and to have more self control, they wouldn't be so quick to grab a gun and shoot someone. So that is part of it, too. A problem this complex and with such deep roots in our culture isn't a simple, one solution fix.

Nonsense.

The issue has nothing to do with the Bill of Rights and the Second Amendment.

The problem isn’t guns, the availability of guns, or how guns are regulated.
The problem is the inherently violent nature of American society; a society where violence is sanctioned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution.

The problem is the lack of access to affordable healthcare – mental healthcare in particular.

Part of the solution can be found in addressing the violent nature of American society and the lack of access to affordable mental healthcare, rendering irrelevant the availability of guns and how guns are regulate.

Keep your hunting rifles, but no one in this country needs an AR. We are not at war.

My deer rifles are far more powerful than my A/R and I can hit at much greater distances.
Now what?

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Too late on a total gun ban. That horse left the barn years ago. STILL, 100% mental, criminal background checks and possible reinstatement of the assault-style weapon ban is a possibility - Junior $hrub pretty much blew it on that one.

Nobody is gonna grab the AR-15s and such, but buyback programs have been fairly successful in some cities here, and in other countries like Australia. Clip/ Mag capacity limits are also a possibility that should be examined.

But mostly universal BG checks which 90% of Americans and 60% of NRA members support should be a no-brainer.

Nonsense IMHO OL. MANY mass murderers obtained their guns from straw buyers or sell directly to felons in states that allow private sellers to do so at gun shows without a BG check. Despite the denials from barrel strokers, it's a fact. Half the states still allow this moonbattery. Additionally, you can go to armslist.com and do the same thing to this day.

The USA is a mafia owned entity and policed by thugs of 7-8-9 flavors . You take the guns and they'll make their current takeover look like a keg party.

My deer rifles are far more powerful than my A/R and I can hit at much greater distances.
Now what?
Yeah but how will it work against 15-20 Nazis with badges and Berettas ?

USA 12.21
UK 0.23

France 2.83
Canada 2.00
Sweden 1.6
Italy 1.31
Germany 1.17
Australia 0.9
Japan 0.6
Spain 0.31

Nonsense IMHO OL. MANY mass murderers obtained their guns from straw buyers or sell directly to felons in states that allow private sellers to do so at gun shows without a BG check. Despite the denials from barrel strokers, it's a fact. Half the states still allow this moonbattery. Additionally, you can go to armslist.com and do the same thing to this day.
Okay. I still don't think it's the biggest solution to our problem, and I'm certainly not going to be pacified by it. Has the Navy even begun reporting their violent convictions to the database yet? Do we have the data from all the states? I see it as a panacea. It's not enough.

Last edited:
...The Bill of Rights was written at a time before the US had an organized police force and when wild animals posed a far greater threat.
You surrender whatever rights you wish to your masters. STFU about ours.

The International Globalist Left want EVERYONE'S masters to be the SAME ie. The Neo-Communist UN and the Communist Government of China who are basically running both the UN and WHO as we have all seen during the COVID-19 situation.

Forum List

Back