Isn't it nice to know that Hillary Rodham Clinton ... will never be President

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I'm not happy with Trump, I'm not happy with his plans to fight free trade and I don't like a lot of his quotes about women.

But I am happy that the country did not elect the most corrupt, criminal candidate in my lifetime to win a major party nomination.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't

Even happier to know she will be going to prison for violating the law. Law isn't a thing you can choose to not abide by, as dems get to realize that, perhaps they will not pass ridiculous laws anymore.

Even happier to know she will be going to prison for violating the law. Law isn't a thing you can choose to not abide by, as dems get to realize that, perhaps they will not pass ridiculous laws anymore.
she aint going to prison,she has lots of money and power.....

I'm not happy with Trump, I'm not happy with his plans to fight free trade and I don't like a lot of his quotes about women.

But I am happy that the country did not elect the most corrupt, criminal candidate in my lifetime to win a major party nomination.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't

No...

I wanted four years of Congress investigations and obstruction because that is what America need...

( Of course I am happy she lost but not thrilled about Trump! )

If she goes to Prison then on November 14th the Super Moon will cause the Earth to explode and I will wake next to Vikander in heaven ( mine and most likely her hell ) waiting to sit on my face and I can guess her weight!

Sauce for the goose. :laugh:

:banana:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I prayed to God that the US Senate would remain in GOP hands.

God granted my prayer.

I did not dare pray that Hillary would never become President.

That was a bonus that God gave us all.

:D

If she goes to Prison then on November 14th the Super Moon will cause the Earth to explode and I will wake next to Vikander in heaven ( mine and most likely her hell ) waiting to sit on my face and I can guess her weight!
BHO will certainly pardon her the same way Ford pardoned Nixon.

No...

I wanted four years of Congress investigations and obstruction because that is what America need...

Well Trump bless his ugly azz is the lesser of two weevils.

I hear ya, his comments about women were crude , but real.people do talk like that.
He is for free trade, but hes for reciprocation. Free trade is based on trade BOTH ways and hes already got mexico and canada on board for modifying NAFTA

I think HIllary would have been a great leader...

Just look at her actions election night..

as soon as she found out she had no chance, she disappeared, and left the people there to celebrate her victory standing around with their thumbs up their butts.

That's the kind of leader the Left wanted

That's what they said about her election, look at what happened.

It will be an amazing victory for justice.

HELLS YEAH BOYYYY! Clinton is done!!

Drinkin beers and grabbin pussies son! That's how we Deplorables do it!

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

as soon as she found out she had no chance, she disappeared, and left the people there to celebrate her victory standing around with their thumbs up their butts.

Yeah, didn't even have enough respect for her supporters to meet with em for just a few minutes on Election Night. That was very low. She should be ashamed of herself.

Yeah, didn't even have enough respect for her supporters to meet with em for just a few minutes on Election Night. That was very low. She should be ashamed of herself.

There is no shame in her

Calls for a celebration

161109155431-08-cartoonists-around-the-world-react-to-the-american-election-exlarge-169.jpeg

No...

Odd, you started with "no" then agreed with me

Forum List

Back