Isnt it amazing the fear of COVID vanished once Biden was projected the winner and thousands hit the streets to celebrate?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I thought we were all going to die at SUPER SPREADER events. Schools and churches cannot open. No restaurants. No movies.

Look at these celebrations.
No social distancing and no masks.

Just incredible how COVID was magically defeated the SECOND Biden was the projected winner. How can that be explained?

Last edited:
Talking head on the left were criticizing that very aspect of the celebrations this morning.

I thought we were all going to die at SUPER SPREADER events. Schools and churches cannot open. No restaurants. No movies.

Just incredible how COVID was magically defeated the SECOND Biden was the projected winner. How can that be explained?

Wow! Amazing eh? Not a peep about covid except for:
1604944427871.png

1604944517386.png

1604944554116.png

1604944613107.png

Wow. Sure is hare to find anybody mentioning Covid-19 in the news, isn't it? That is. if you do not turn on the news, don't read newspapers and do not log on to the internet. Spooky, eh?

I thought we were all going to die at SUPER SPREADER events. Schools and churches cannot open. No restaurants. No movies. No social distancing and no masks. Just incredible how COVID was magically defeated the SECOND Biden was the projected winner. How can that be explained?

The #1 issue democrats voted for Biden for, evaporates days after picking him?

What will Joe do now for the next 4 years that Covid is no longer an issue?

Even CNN has taken the live Covid real time death count off their page.

Wouldn't want to cast any negative aspersions Joe's way.

DemDrag2020.jpg

It's not over. Open your eyes and look around you.

The dinosaur media blasted Trump for holding SUPER SPREADER rallies. Why isnt the dying media blasting these people for being part of SUPER SPREADER EVENTS?

What happened to COVID?

I thought we were all going to die at SUPER SPREADER events. Schools and churches cannot open. No restaurants. No movies. No social distancing and no masks. Just incredible how COVID was magically defeated the SECOND Biden was the projected winner. How can that be explained?

The #1 issue democrats voted for Biden for, evaporates days after picking him?

What will Joe do now for the next 4 years that Covid is no longer an issue?

Even CNN has taken the live Covid real time death count off their page.

Wouldn't want to cast any negative aspersions Joe's way.

View attachment 413727

I FUCKING KNEW CNN WOULD REMOVE THEIR COVID SCOREBOARD ONCE BIDEN WON! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

FUCKING AMAZING HOW PREDICTABLE THE STONE AGE MEDIA IS.

In all fairness, human beings will be human beings.

They were so thrilled by Mr. Biden's apparent victory that they just had to get out and celebrate together (I noticed some wearing masks).

The authorities realize that they can push people just so far. This summer they did not even try to stop BLM marches because the mass arrests would be embarrassing to liberal mayors. And I have just seen a mass group of Jewish people in New York City mourning the death of a leader. No attempt this time was made to disperse them (even though that mayor of theirs has closed down Jewish gatherings in the past. He said that BLM marches were allowed because they were simply too important to be shut down).

If I am not mistaken, some people (including liberals) fear that these mass celebrations in honor of the President-elect will, in fact, result in more COVID-19 infections. But I am guessing that the young people in those celebrations are not worrying. Just read, too, that Sweden has finally decreed a lockdown, but that many Swedes are ignoring it (crowded buses, for example, continue).

Let's all hope that President-elect Biden's new commission on the pandemic can come up with recommendations that most Dems & Republicans can support.

You idiots went to trump rallies. Was it worth it? This biden win is worth it.

I told you republicans we don’t go to rallies but we vote.

Biden mailed them all magic underwear to protect them I think.

I don't think I will get any seeing as how I did not vote "D".

If you want to really be amused, watch as tye economy springs back to life over the next year, and The media and fools here credit Biden with it. Despite that in that time, Biden will have done absolutely nothing legislatively or fiscally. Maybe pass some dumbass “executive orders” that arent executive Orders at all but actually illegal fiats. The democrats love those.

It's not over. Open your eyes and look around you.
We will not allow Joe Hitler to be appointed Illegitimate Fuhrer

It’s far from over

100,000+ infections Fiona daily

1000+ deaths daily

Glad to see you fuckers think it’s a problem ... finally

Forum List

Back