Isn't Hillary Clinton everything we say we hate in politicians?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Really, both her and Bill are rich beyond what any middle class person could dream. How did they do it not working a "real" job in 30 years? They did it all by selling influence. Why else would companies or countries pay big bucks to listen to Hillary? Everything that is needed to be known is already known about her. Pure and simple, the speeches are a way of funneling money to the Clintons. Put that along side the Clinton Global Initiative and you have a money laundering scheme that would make Capone jealous.

Leaving the WH dead broke but now 8 years later they own two mansions and have not worked a day since except in government. Really? Isn't becoming rich as a politician exactly what we all bemoan about our system? Hillary and Bill personify that very act.

Then the fact that we can't trust our politicians. Hillary herself said that she had to have two things to say, one for private and one for the public. That isn't made up by the RW it is what SHE said. How more two faced can a person be then to actually TELL YOU they are two faced?

Treatment of women? Calling them Bimbos and trying to destroy them when the person they accuse isn't to Hillary's liking?

She speaks of peace yet has threatened nuclear oblivion on a sovereign nation. She has spent her entire life telling us the great things she has done. Telling us how she has fought for the little person. Yet can any of you think of one thing she has actually done to help anyone other than herself? She speaks of knowing and even loving our enemies yet laughs and tells us how , we came, we saw and he died. Her actions directly lead to the murder of a head of state, and the destabilization of another country, which in time lead to the greatest humanitarian disaster since WW2 (her words). She fully supported the Iraq war and the continuation of that war.

She has supported NAFTA and now TPP and if there is any of you out there that thinks either will be good for the poor and middle class of America then vote for Hillary cause you are too far gone to understand.

Notice I do not defend Trump. I can't. But I will vote for him over the greater evil. I defend America and in so doing and will do what I can to ensure that America doesn't repeat it mistake of electing another Clinton. BTW, I felt the same way about Jeb Bush.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you have said, except I do not usually bemoan any one candidate for being rich...as long as they earned it or invested well without illegal influence.

Yes, she is.

And the GOP takes advantage of that by running the most embarrassing presidential candidate in this nation's history.

The country loses, whichever one is elected. Great.
You keeps saying BS like that but the fact be known the GOP didn't want Trump, the people wanted Trump. Why? Because he is almost totally anti-Hillary.

You have made your mind up that her corruption means nothing to you. 30 years of Hillary with almost nothing getting better seems to be a good thing to those who support her.

I do agree though. I thought at first the only way Hillary wins is to run someone like Trump. Now I am thinking the only way someone like Trump wins is running against corrupt Hillary.

Yeah, Trump isn't Ronald Reagan by a long shot but he isn't corrupt Hillary.

I agree with everything you have said, except I do not usually bemoan any one candidate for being rich...as long as they earned it or invested well without illegal influence.
Clearly the Clinton's do NOT fit your definition of being rich, by EARNING it.

I agree with you, it is becoming rich by being a politician that I object to. Selling influence just has to stop.

You have made your mind up that her corruption means nothing to you.
This is why I don't burn a lot of time or effort debating this stuff.

I have - many, many times, and even in the first sentence of the post YOU QUOTED, for gawd's sake - pointed out what a terrible, horrible candidate she is. Somehow Trump's fans don't or won't understand that this means I think Trump would be even worse. Why that remains so difficult to understand is an abject mystery to me.

All you had to do was run a (comparatively) serious, sober, mature ticket like Kasich/Rubio and I would have been there.

Yes, she is.

And the GOP takes advantage of that by running the most embarrassing presidential candidate in this nation's history.

You haven't seen what the Dems put up for a candidate then.LOL
Well, yes I have. She's terrible.

And as terrible as she is, I think Trump would be even worse.

I wonder why such an obvious thing is so difficult for some to understand.

You have made your mind up that her corruption means nothing to you.
This is why I don't burn a lot of time or effort debating this stuff.

I have - many, many times, and even in the first sentence of the post YOU QUOTED, for gawd's sake - pointed out what a terrible, horrible candidate she is. Somehow Trump's fans don't or won't understand that this means I think Trump would be even worse. Why that remains so difficult to understand is an abject mystery to me.

All you had to do was run a (comparatively) serious, sober, mature ticket like Kasich/Rubio and I would have been there.

I tried to point out how terrible of a person she is, sorry you didn't realize that. As a politician, she is everything we say and hate about politicians.

I didn't get to vote in the Republican primary. I am not a registered Republican.

With Checks and Balance a Trump presidency will be OK. With the added benefit of not rewarding Hillary for a lifetime of corruption and lying. An even added bonus, Trump will piss off both sides of the aisle as he has already done.

This is a people's revolution against the system, join it.

Yes, she is.

How do you say it would be worse? Without just making crap out of nothing? In what area of the country has Hillary supported the right side, in your opinion? Do you like a GNP growth of 1 to 2 percent, does that help your bottom line? Do you like the threat of nuclear weapons as has Hillary? Or are you just scared of not electing an establishment darling?

Really, both her and Bill are rich beyond what any middle class person could dream. How did they do it not working a "real" job in 30 years? They did it all by selling influence. Why else would companies or countries pay big bucks to listen to Hillary? Everything that is needed to be known is already known about her. Pure and simple, the speeches are a way of funneling money to the Clintons. Put that along side the Clinton Global Initiative and you have a money laundering scheme that would make Capone jealous.

Leaving the WH dead broke but now 8 years later they own two mansions and have not worked a day since except in government. Really? Isn't becoming rich as a politician exactly what we all bemoan about our system? Hillary and Bill personify that very act.

Then the fact that we can't trust our politicians. Hillary herself said that she had to have two things to say, one for private and one for the public. That isn't made up by the RW it is what SHE said. How more two faced can a person be then to actually TELL YOU they are two faced?

Treatment of women? Calling them Bimbos and trying to destroy them when the person they accuse isn't to Hillary's liking?

She speaks of peace yet has threatened nuclear oblivion on a sovereign nation. She has spent her entire life telling us the great things she has done. Telling us how she has fought for the little person. Yet can any of you think of one thing she has actually done to help anyone other than herself? She speaks of knowing and even loving our enemies yet laughs and tells us how , we came, we saw and he died. Her actions directly lead to the murder of a head of state, and the destabilization of another country, which in time lead to the greatest humanitarian disaster since WW2 (her words). She fully supported the Iraq war and the continuation of that war.

She has supported NAFTA and now TPP and if there is any of you out there that thinks either will be good for the poor and middle class of America then vote for Hillary cause you are too far gone to understand.

Notice I do not defend Trump. I can't. But I will vote for him over the greater evil. I defend America and in so doing and will do what I can to ensure that America doesn't repeat it mistake of electing another Clinton. BTW, I felt the same way about Jeb Bush.
Great post.

Clearly Americans are feed up with Washington and it's many corrupt politicians. The Clinton's lead the pack of corrupt pols, yet the D party nominated her. (Mac LOVES to bemoan the Rs nominating Trump, what of the Ds nominating Cankles?)

I suspect her nomination has a lot to do with the influence of the elite media and the 1% establishment. While it has been shown that many Americans KNOW the media is terribly biased, I believe there are still too many easily duped by the media. Evidence of this is clearly exemplified in Hillary. Why would any sane political party nominate such a completely corrupt, lying, elitist/opportunist?

Here's a good example of the waste Trump has been talking about.....

Hillary Clinton's State Department spent millions of taxpayer dollars on lavish goods and frivolous initiatives, such as a $5.4 million "no-bid contract for crystal stemware" and $630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages."

The expenditures appeared in a 21-page memo, prepared by the Republican National Committee, that documented the financial mismanagement that occurred at the State Department under Clinton's watch.

While wasteful spending is a familiar find at most federal agencies, Clinton presided over particularly expensive unsuccessful reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Her agency spent more than $600 million on failed projects in those two countries alone, according to the RNC memo.

Clinton's State Department spent $5.4 million on 'crystal stemware'

You simply echo the crazy right wing paradigm, and base that, which is propaganda based on a fictional reality for your vote. You are the bane of democracy, and the type of person B. Franklin warned against when he commented to a questioner, "you have a republic, if you can keep it.

You probable support the two Citizen's United rulings, claim to support liberty but chose to support Trump whose stump speech deprives others of essential freedoms, and really honestly believe that a free market could actually benefit the many and they would not be exploited by the few.

Yes, she is.

How do you say it would be worse? Without just making crap out of nothing? In what area of the country has Hillary supported the right side, in your opinion? Do you like a GNP growth of 1 to 2 percent, does that help your bottom line? Do you like the threat of nuclear weapons as has Hillary? Or are you just scared of not electing an establishment darling?

I covered my reasoning in Post 153 of this thread: Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Here's a good example of the waste Trump has been talking about.....

Hillary Clinton's State Department spent millions of taxpayer dollars on lavish goods and frivolous initiatives, such as a $5.4 million "no-bid contract for crystal stemware" and $630,000 to "increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages."

The expenditures appeared in a 21-page memo, prepared by the Republican National Committee, that documented the financial mismanagement that occurred at the State Department under Clinton's watch.

While wasteful spending is a familiar find at most federal agencies, Clinton presided over particularly expensive unsuccessful reconstruction efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Her agency spent more than $600 million on failed projects in those two countries alone, according to the RNC memo.

Clinton's State Department spent $5.4 million on 'crystal stemware'
Should she win, this kind of wasteful spending will be an every day occurrence and we can count on the media and R party doing nothing about it.

Mrs. Clinton is SO bad, that we likely do not KNOW all that is bad about her. The more we do know, thanks to covert efforts like Wikileaks, the worse she gets.

Great post.

Clearly Americans are feed up with Washington and it's many corrupt politicians. The Clinton's lead the pack of corrupt pols, yet the D party nominated her. (Mac LOVES to bemoan the Rs nominating Trump, what of the Ds nominating Cankles?)

I suspect her nomination has a lot to do with the influence of the elite media and the 1% establishment. While it has been shown that many Americans KNOW the media is terribly biased, I believe there are still too many easily duped by the media. Evidence of this is clearly exemplified in Hillary. Why would any sane political party nominate such a completely corrupt, lying, elitist/opportunist?

Trump was a god send to folks like Mac. They needed a reason to support Hillary and Trump provides the reason. You will note that in any of Mac's posts in support of Hillary, they are not support of Hillary they are denouncements of Trump. So there is no changing of Mac's mind it was made up day one.

That people who have no time for Hillary Clinton will still vote for her rather than Donald Trump tells us how low the standard is in American politics.

Yes, she is.

You keeps saying BS like that but the fact be known the GOP didn't want Trump, the people wanted Trump. Why? Because he is almost totally anti-Hillary.

You have made your mind up that her corruption means nothing to you. 30 years of Hillary with almost nothing getting better seems to be a good thing to those who support her.

I do agree though. I thought at first the only way Hillary wins is to run someone like Trump. Now I am thinking the only way someone like Trump wins is running against corrupt Hillary.

Yeah, Trump isn't Ronald Reagan by a long shot but he isn't corrupt Hillary.
freewill, I agree with you, but then our party chose the one person who cannot beat her. Why was that, do you think?

You simply echo the crazy right wing paradigm, and base that, which is propaganda based on a fictional reality for your vote. You are the bane of democracy, and the type of person B. Franklin warned against when he commented to a questioner, "you have a republic, if you can keep it.

You probable support the two Citizen's United rulings, claim to support liberty but chose to support Trump whose stump speech deprives others of essential freedoms, and really honestly believe that a free market could actually benefit the many and they would not be exploited by the few.

The only freedoms that have been deprived during Trump's speeches were deprived by the Clinton campaign inciting violence at his rallies.

Forum List

Back