Ah, the religious being racists. Funny that Christianity in the US also has a long history of racism against "Sub-suharan Africans".

Actually those who know religion know that race is an issue in all of the Abrahamic religions. But Americans may be more unfamiliar with Islam's racism...thus the post...:)

-

Ah, the religious being racists. Funny that Christianity in the US also has a long history of racism against "Sub-suharan Africans".

Actually those who know religion know that race is an issue in all of the Abrahamic religions. But Americans may be more unfamiliar with Islam's racism...thus the post...:)

-

You think many people on this board give a damn about the finer details of things?

All you'll get from most is that Islam = evil and if you try and look deeper into it you'll get insulted.

The US are the Cowboys, the good guys (committing Genocide and all that) and the Muslims are the Injuns (the evil ones defending their own land from the invaders).

You think many people on this board give a damn about the finer details of things?

All you'll get from most is that Islam = evil and if you try and look deeper into it you'll get insulted.

The US are the Cowboys, the good guys (committing Genocide and all that) and the Muslims are the Injuns (the evil ones defending their own land from the invaders).

Mr. Lings book was published in the 1980s showing that some Muslims are still openly hateful of Blacks..."Sunni Man" is an Arab-American (American for sure, Arab I think) Muslim USMB member here who has openly expressed racism against Blacks...

-

This thread is ridiculous. Buddhism may be the only religion that doesn't have any race preference.

Last edited:

Mr. Lings book was published in the 1980s showing that some Muslims are still openly hateful of Blacks..."Sunni Man" is an Arab-American (American for sure, Arab I think) Muslim USMB member here who has openly expressed racism against Blacks...

-

Well racism is just a common thing among humans. It's more to do with the nature of humans to form groups. Visible groups are their favorite as it doesn't take much effort to separate.

It wouldn't be surprising at all to see Muslims take part in this, they are of course human beings. And the lower educated someone is, the more likely they're going to be racist.

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism - WikiIslam

This link shows Islam's long history of racism against Sub-Saharan Africans...their scholar Martin Lings even wrote hateful things about Blacks in his book, "Muhammad."

-

The Arab Muslim slave trade came before the Europeans and was far worse, yet we rarely hear about their atrocities. In fact the word black "abd" and slave in Arabic are the same. For example "Abdallah" a very common Muslim name, means slave to Allah.

This thread is ridiculous. Buddhism may be the only religion that doesn't any race preference.

Then again those people who are Buddhist may be racist though.

The Chinese can be racist, they have a tendency to favor whiter skin. Their racism probably won't manifest itself in violence as much as other groups, but it's still there.

This thread is ridiculous. Buddhism may be the only religion that doesn't any race preference.

Then again those people who are Buddhist may be racist though.

The Chinese can be racist, they have a tendency to favor whiter skin. Their racism probably won't manifest itself in violence as much as other groups, but it's still there.

Unless some religion specifically prescribes it, there's no such thing as a religion promoting racism, and I'm not aware of any that do teach it. What we have here is a thread based on a classic composition fallacy -- find some action committed by some member of some religion, and then extend that action to the religion itself as a causation, completely ignoring that individual people come with free will. Pretty much the same fallacy that tries to sell "honor killing" or female genital mutilation as having something to do with Islam. They don't.

As for racism, Islam officially proscribes that too:

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. --- Mohammed's last sermon

It does amaze me to see people on this board trotting out the same fallacy over and over expecting different results...

/thread

The Arab Muslim slave trade came before the Europeans and was far worse, yet we rarely hear about their atrocities. In fact the word black "abd" and slave in Arabic are the same. For example "Abdallah" a very common Muslim name, means slave to Allah.

...good point that the Arabs were in race-slavery before the Europeans...but race-slavery was allowed to the Israelites in the Torah is another point.

-

Unless some religion specifically prescribes it, there's no such thing as a religion promoting racism, and I'm not aware of any that do teach it. What we have here is a thread based on a classic composition fallacy -- find some action committed by some member of some religion, and then extend that action to the religion itself as a causation, completely ignoring that individual people come with free will. Pretty much the same fallacy that tries to sell "honor killing" or female genital mutilation as having something to do with Islam. They don't.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. --- Mohammed's last sermon

It does amaze me to see people on this board trotting out the same fallacy over and over expecting different results...

LOLOLOL Hey BURNT-brain, I see you're back with more stupidity LOLOL.

You:
image.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

...the people in the link are SCHOLARS of Islam you idiot who obviously therefore know more about Islam and what Mohammed said than you do LOLOL...

Quit weeny-riding me and go and read you f****t waste:

Matthew 15:26

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mark 7:27
But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

Obvious "racist" words from Jesus, you f*g LOL...

-

LOLOLOL Hey BURNT-brain, I see you're back with more stupidity LOLOL.

You:
image.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

...the people in the link are SCHOLARS of Islam you idiot who obviously therefore know more about Islam and what Mohammed said than you do LOLOL...

Quit weeny-riding me and go and read you f****t waste:

Matthew 15:26

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mark 7:27
But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

Obvious "racist" words from Jesus, you f*g LOL...

Aren't you the same asshat who a few weeks ago was trying to show us "Moslem women" dancing to your lameass cover of "Light My Fire"? I thought the (latest) name sounded vaguely familiar.

Cram your "scholars" up your ass. I quoted Mohammed directly.
If that's inconvenient to your fallacy --- tough titty.

If you don't want your bullshit fallacies refuted, then don't post bullshit fallacies in the first place.
Ain't rocket surgery.

Aren't you the same asshat who a few weeks ago was trying to show us "Moslem women" dancing to your lameass cover of "Light My Fire"? I thought the (latest) name sounded vaguely familiar.

Cram your "scholars" up your ass. I quoted Mohammed directly.
If that's inconvenient to your fallacy --- tough titty.

If you don't want your bullshit fallacies refuted, then don't post bullshit fallacies in the first place.
Ain't rocket surgery.

Right, stupid.

As everyone can obviously see a scholar of Islam knows more about Islam than a BURNt-brain such as yourself LOLOLOLOL.

You:
image.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

-

-
My neighbor is a Muslim 1rst generation from Pakistan and he must hate me so much that someone obviously forces him to hang out with me.

-
Islam is not racist. Some of the people that practice the religion can be racists just like christians.

Forum List

Back