Islamization in Europe

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Recently I read someone's article about Islam in US where the author expressed his concerns about the Islamization of our society. So, I found some interesting articles about the Islamization of Europe in 2014, and I realized that their situation is much different from ours, sometimes they behave like the barbaric cult! Muslim immigration rates increase, women cover their faces and dress all black (looks terrifying!), Muslims even fight battles for their rights and holy places!
How do you think, is it real to take place in US? In the near future, I mean.

The Islamization of France in 2014
The Islamization of Britain in 2014

Recently I read someone's article about Islam in US where the author expressed his concerns about the Islamization of our society. So, I found some interesting articles about the Islamization of Europe in 2014, and I realized that their situation is much different from ours, sometimes they behave like the barbaric cult! Muslim immigration rates increase, women cover their faces and dress all black (looks terrifying!), Muslims even fight battles for their rights and holy places!
How do you think, is it real to take place in US? In the near future, I mean.

The Islamization of France in 2014
The Islamization of Britain in 2014
I very much think so. Our infrastructure is crumbling, real wages are going going down, education is failing our youth, and drugs are an epidemic no one is discussing. So far we have a swath of educated, 'moderate' Muslims but that will work its way down into the urban, and some rural, poor. Our economy is like a huge water pump. It pulls the piston back and the chamber fills with water and then the piston comes back and pushes all the water out. This happened with fourteen years ago when the average American put their money into 401k's and direct investing. This happened seven years ago when the average American thought they had wealth in their home and then that evaporated. The stock market is going to roar to new heights over the summer. When it crashes this fall the average American will once again find they have worked seven years to get out of the hole only to be right back in it. That is when Islam is going to strike this country like a hammer. Sorry if I went too much into the economics of it but our political system is completely bought and paid for. Democrats are delusional in that they think they have any chance of making a difference and Republicans believe Benghazi is more important then their children's future. The ultra rich and powerful are too greedy and arrogant to care what happens to this country and just as the Middle East was used up and forgotten about so will the American citizen. Islam breeds on desperation and we are about to have more than enough to go around. The 'moderate Muslim' in this country will be a thing of the past.

Forum List

Back