Islamist beheads teacher in France

" Turn The Tide "

* Cleverly Armed *

The place where I live is the place where the Templars were most marked by the History here we are well as you I mean the deep American but here we constantly have Islamic threats and we are not armed but I think it will be soon live like you, it is the thing to do to fight the enemy the return of the crusades.
Actually you are very armed and should implement the terms qurayshism and fictional ishmaelism as part of the public lexicon .

Reject that the term islam designates a religion and refer only to any recognition of its adherents as those following either qurayshism or fictional ishmaelism .

Fear not---PAKISTAN TO THE RESCUE----a pakistani has been chosen to head the UN
human rights comission-----his first priority is
the NOBLE fight against ISLAMOPHOBIA
What is the difference who heads a branch of the entirely useless organization?

" Hisbah Department Of Coprophilia Enthusiasts "

* Religion Of Ass Holier Than Thou Under Foot *

Fear not---PAKISTAN TO THE RESCUE----a pakistani has been chosen to head the UN
human rights comission-----his first priority is
the NOBLE fight against ISLAMOPHOBIA
#I_SLAM_A_PHOBIA is the paranoia and delusion implemented by fictional ishmaelism to invoke violence for over 1400 years in defense of qurayshism within hejaz when it was not ever under duress .

Phenomenology is always telling and it is very obvious that the adherents of fictional ishmaelism are prostrating themselves before the lofted assholes of everyone before them .

All direct themselves to the idol of the kaaba inlaid with a diadem in semblance of a shiny asshole embellishing a figurative turd of gawd .

It is amazing how many fools have been duped into following the genetic religion of qurayshism , which would only apply to the quraysh within hejaz .

Last edited:
The terror continues...

shdhdhhxdd.jpg

ejdjskkskss.jpg

The terror continues...

View attachment 403377

View attachment 403378
There was a video circulating on Twitter of the terrorist who cut off the head of the professor but it was withdrawn but many people saw the video just as children witnessed the scene we live in a sick world.

The terror continues...

View attachment 403377

View attachment 403378
There was a video circulating on Twitter of the terrorist who cut off the head of the professor but it was withdrawn but many people saw the video just as children witnessed the scene we live in a sick world.
Its disturbing isn't it

I dont expect it to be up much longer ...lefties hate reality so they'll be smashing the mod button on me

The terror continues...

View attachment 403377

View attachment 403378
Its disturbing isn't it

I dont expect it to be up much longer ...lefties hate reality so they'll be smashing the mod button on me
In France the leftists will continue to reign even if people are massacred.... The French are idiots, they will continue to vote for Macaroni and buried their deaths.

I thought Macron was supposed to be the tolerant alternative to Le Pen?

Now he sounds just like Le Pen

i heard Le Pen was sponsoring legislation to declare "war on terror"

there are some who are leading on this effort, there are others who are taking a hike

Forum List

Back