Islamist bad men and women from shaking hands.

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
Somali Islamists ban men, women from shaking hands - Yahoo! News

MOGADISHU, Somalia – Somalis say Islamist insurgents have banned unrelated men and women from shaking hands, speaking or walking together.
Residents of the southern Somali town of Jowhar said Saturday that the al-Shabab insurgents threatened to whip, imprison or execute anyone found breaking the recent edicts.
Resident Hussein Ali says he will no longer greet women he knows for fear of punishment.
Student Hamdi Osman says gunmen are searching buses for improperly dressed women or women traveling alone. She says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.
The insurgents have already banned women from working in public, leaving many families completely destitute.

Religion of peace my ass.

Oops, I just noticed the title!

I'm getting sick to death of hearing about the increasingly harsh interpretation of Islam the world over. Moderate politicians killed in Pakistan, demands for sharia law in the west. What is up with this shit?

From infancy throughout adulthood, individuals in Muslim lands are brainwashed with passages from the Quran. It's about all they know and sadly, believe. The Quran was created by a primitive tribal warrior who murdered, stole and had sex with a child. He was no person to look up to. He wandered around claiming to speak for a God and the gullible believed him, just as the gullible believe nonsense from the other religions. The problem is that Islam is the most violent of the lot and its followers believe every word in that stupid book. To date, no one, not a single human being has ever proved the existence of an invisible bearded man in the sky who occasionally grants wishes. It's all superstition and if people would just reject religious dogma and just treat all humans as friends, humans would advance societies as a whole. In Islam women are easy targets to oppress because women are weaker than men and nuturers, not fighters. Sad.

Last edited:
Somali Islamists ban men, women from shaking hands - Yahoo! News

MOGADISHU, Somalia – Somalis say Islamist insurgents have banned unrelated men and women from shaking hands, speaking or walking together.
Residents of the southern Somali town of Jowhar said Saturday that the al-Shabab insurgents threatened to whip, imprison or execute anyone found breaking the recent edicts.
Resident Hussein Ali says he will no longer greet women he knows for fear of punishment.
Student Hamdi Osman says gunmen are searching buses for improperly dressed women or women traveling alone. She says she was once beaten for wearing Somali traditional dress instead of the long, shapeless black robes favored by the fighters.
The insurgents have already banned women from working in public, leaving many families completely destitute.

Religion of peace my ass.

Sounds like a Baptist sect.

From infancy throughout adulthood, individuals in Muslim lands are brainwashed with passages from the Quran. It's about all they know and sadly, believe. The Quran was created by a primitive tribal warrior who murdered, stole and had sex with a child. He was no person to look up to. He wandered around claiming to speak for a God and the gullible believed him, just as the gullible believe nonsense from the other religions. The problem is that Islam is the most violent of the lot and its followers believe every word in that stupid book. To date, no one, not a single human being has ever proved the existence of an invisible bearded man in the sky who occasionally grants wishes. It's all superstition and if people would just reject religious dogma and just treat all humans as friends, humans would advance societies as a whole. In Islam women are easy targets to oppress because women are weaker than men and nuturers, not fighters. Sad.

And that is different from being brainwashed from infancy in the Christian church?

I was taken to church at least 2 times a week from infancy till 16 and no way to get out of it. bible school in the summer, forced to participate in plays, etc. I was whipped with a belt or switch if I did not want to go and went anyway.
btw it is the same sect as Palins.

And that is different from being brainwashed from infancy in the Christian church?

I was taken to church at least 2 times a week from infancy till 16 and no way to get out of it. bible school in the summer, forced to participate in plays, etc. I was whipped with a belt or switch if I did not want to go and went anyway.

That explains why you are so Fucked up then. ;) :lol: We've all got war stories. ;)

That explains why you are so Fucked up then. ;) :lol: We've all got war stories. ;)

And then I was drafted and sent to Nam. Now that fracked me up.

The bible say to bring up a child in the ways of the lord and they will not depart from them.
The bible is wrong.

The bible say to bring up a child in the ways of the lord and they will not depart from them.
The bible is wrong.

Follow Conscience, you don't need an interpreter for that. ;)

The bible is wrong.

Follow Conscience, you don't need an interpreter for that. ;)

Ahh that guilt thing, Christianity loves that one as much as the Jewish do.
I was an adult before I figured out that my mom was a travel agent always booking guilt trips for us children.

I have a nose and it leads me pretty well when combined with the golden rule.

Forum List

Back