Islamic State will lose, says Obama

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
President Barack Obama has said Islamic State (IS) militants "will lose" as he asks Congress to formally authorise military force against them.
"Our coalition is on the offensive. Isil [IS] is on the defensive, and Isil is going to lose," he said.
He warned against dragging the US into another prolonged ground war and called on lawmakers to show a united front.
The US has carried out air strikes against IS since last year, in a coalition with other nations.
It's the first time a US president has sought Congressional approval to use military force since President George W Bush in 2002, ahead of the invasion of Iraq.
In a White House address, he said the draft authorisation did not change the mission's core objective to "degrade and destroy" IS.
BBC News - Islamic State will lose says Obama
When we are speaking about Obama we know that claim and say are the synonyms of lie. How will he win the ISIS if he denies any ground campaign? I bet he will spend bilions for nothing. We have already been in Iraq. Thanks.
_80947448_024937375-1.jpg

I don't believe anything he says until I see some results and hear someone like General Boykin say that the results are good . Otherwise his words may just be more BS !!

I am glad Obama is going after these pieces of filth. I fully support him in his fight against the isis!

I wonder how long he can keep on killing a $50,000 truck with a $750,000 Hellfire missile? I will bet they have a helluva lot more trucks than we have missiles.

already a guy named , aww ,didn't catch his name but he was just on ' Brett Bair [sp] ' . Guy was saying that the soldiers will need lawyers to follow the guidelines that mrobama is putting forth .

Does anyone listen to what that liar has to say anymore?

I just roll my eyes and go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wonderful. Now why don't Obama and this nation's queers pick up the assault rifles and put their own chickenshit, traitorous asses online for the next ground war against evil? It's about time these parasites started paying some dues for all the rights and priveleges won on their behalf by the blood and suffering of others.

Wonderful. Now why don't Obama and this nation's queers pick up the assault rifles and put their own chickenshit, traitorous asses online for the next ground war against evil? It's about time these parasites started paying some dues for all the rights and priveleges won on their behalf by the blood and suffering of others.
You fucking dumb ass, do you not know that one of the people that was responsible for creating a working army out of the colonials, a working army that defeated the best army in the world at that time, was one of those 'queers'?

See what Goldwater had to say about queers in the army. They are there, they have always been there.

You fucking dumb ass, do you not know that one of the people that was responsible for creating a working army out of the colonials, a working army that defeated the best army in the world at that time, was one of those 'queers'?

See what Goldwater had to say about queers in the army. They are there, they have always been there.

Well you'd probably know all about that, rockhead. I mean you're from Portland, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back