Islamic State warns Muslims in the West: Attack ‘the Crusaders’ or become our enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I hope the Muslim Fatso Troll doesn't tell his Sunni acquaintances to follow through with what ISIS is telling them to do.

Islamic State warns Muslims in the West: Attack ‘the Crusaders’ or become our enemies
14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE
26 JAN 2015 AT 15:30 ET

TwitterLinkedInMore

Fighters-from-the-al-Qaida-linked-Islamic-State-of-Iraq-and-the-Levant-ISIL-marching-in-Raqqa-Syria-AFP-800x430.jpg

Fighters from the al-Qaida linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) marching in Raqqa, Syria (AFP)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

The Islamic State jihadist group Monday urged Muslims to carry out new attacks after the targeting of France’s Charlie Hebdo magazine, in a recording by its spokesman posted online.

Abu Mohamed al-Adnani, referring to attacks in France, Australia, Canada and Belgium, urged “Muslims in Europe and the infidel West to attack the Crusaders where they are.”

“We promise that in the Christian bastions they will continue to live in a state of alert, of terror, of fear and insecurity… You have seen nothing yet,” the recording said.

He added that the group would consider as “enemies” those Muslims who were able to carry out such attacks but failed to do so.

The threat is just the latest instance in which the jihadist group has urged Muslims to carry out attacks in the West.

It comes after 17 people were killed in deadly assaults on January 7-9 in Paris against Charlie Hebdo magazine and a kosher supermarket.

Of the three attackers, only one appeared to have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, but the group endorsed the killings in the message.

It also made reference to attacks last year in Australia, Canada and Belgium.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State warns Muslims in the West Attack 8216 the Crusaders 8217 or become our enemies

I hope the Muslim Fatso Troll doesn't tell his Sunni acquaintances to follow through with what ISIS is telling them to do.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

TwitterLinkedInMore

Fighters-from-the-al-Qaida-linked-Islamic-State-of-Iraq-and-the-Levant-ISIL-marching-in-Raqqa-Syria-AFP-800x430.jpg

Fighters from the al-Qaida linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) marching in Raqqa, Syria (AFP)

The Islamic State jihadist group Monday urged Muslims to carry out new attacks after the targeting of France’s Charlie Hebdo magazine, in a recording by its spokesman posted online.

Abu Mohamed al-Adnani, referring to attacks in France, Australia, Canada and Belgium, urged “Muslims in Europe and the infidel West to attack the Crusaders where they are.”

“We promise that in the Christian bastions they will continue to live in a state of alert, of terror, of fear and insecurity… You have seen nothing yet,” the recording said.

He added that the group would consider as “enemies” those Muslims who were able to carry out such attacks but failed to do so.

The threat is just the latest instance in which the jihadist group has urged Muslims to carry out attacks in the West.

It comes after 17 people were killed in deadly assaults on January 7-9 in Paris against Charlie Hebdo magazine and a kosher supermarket.

Of the three attackers, only one appeared to have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State, but the group endorsed the killings in the message.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State warns Muslims in the West Attack 8216 the Crusaders 8217 or become our enemies
Who is a crusader for them?? The nation who gave them home and provided with all the social payments? The people who protect them against stupid Islamic agression and take care of them on their own territory? I offer to impose strick measures against every ingrate to appear...

A lot of crazy people with a lot of weaponry and money can say and do some mighty crazy shit.
This brand of radicalized Islam must be erased from the face of the earth.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

TwitterLinkedInMore

Continue reading at:

Who is a crusader for them?? The nation who gave them home and provided with all the social payments? The people who protect them against stupid Islamic agression and take care of them on their own territory? I offer to impose strick measures against every ingrate to appear...

The Crusaders are us, the Infidels, unless you. yourself, happen to be a Muslim.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

TwitterLinkedInMore

Continue reading at:

The Crusaders are us, the Infidels, unless you. yourself, happen to be a Muslim.
Haha, yup. I am a radical muslim from the heart of the Middle East. I love eating enemies' hearts and killing innocent people. I follow sacred way of jihad and obey all the muslim orders. I will find you...
Where did you get these news and such assumptions?

There is a cancer on Islam...and Islam must cure itself, because no one else can.

So far, there is not the Will or the Guts among so called "Moderate" Muslims to do so.

So far, Islam seems happy to live in the 8th century....which was dominated by Barbarians.

When our supposed allies, the Saudis, let their women drive and vote, and only then, maybe we will see something done about the Muslims who think they can have 72 virgins in Paradise...if...when they blow themselves up...they take a few Americans with them.

Right now, we are dealing with Muslim Barbarians...and Obama is a rank fool....because he does not know the enemy which is at war with the nation he leads.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

TwitterLinkedInMore

Continue reading at:

Haha, yup. I am a radical muslim from the heart of the Middle East. I love eating enemies' hearts and killing innocent people. I follow sacred way of jihad and obey all the muslim orders. I will find you...
Your screen name...

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

TwitterLinkedInMore

Continue reading at:

Google, Donald. Type in the heading or the first paragraph. Meanwhile, hide under your bed, you Infidel.

There is a cancer on Islam...and Islam must cure itself, because no one else can.

So far, there is not the Will or the Guts among so called "Moderate" Muslims to do so.

So far, Islam seems happy to live in the 8th century....which was dominated by Barbarians.

When our supposed allies, the Saudis, let their women drive and vote, and only then, maybe we will see something done about the Muslims who think they can have 72 virgins in Paradise...if...when they blow themselves up...they take a few Americans with them.

Right now, we are dealing with Muslim Barbarians...and Obama is a rank fool....because he does not know the enemy which is at war with the nation he leads.
Which barbarians existed in the ME during the 8th century?

Ignorant people say this isn't Islam. We the Muslims have honor, might, through Islam the non believers should be humiliated and defeated until sharia law is global

We refer to the Quran and sunnah to judge all our affairs. There will forever be enmity tween us and you.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

TwitterLinkedInMore

Continue reading at:

the good news is that most immigrant muslims will ignore
the directive-----the bad news is that some will heed it.
The really sticky problem is deciding who has decided to
heed the directive before he/she -----gets into action.
For your general information------a crusader now ---in the eyes of isis is any non-muslim who does not actually SUPPORT ISIS-----the uncommitted are part of the crusader
group. My sense is that the response should include a
policy of "HIGH INDEX OF SUSPICION"-------in common
parlance -----"err on the side of caution....better to accept
an index of error-----in getting rid of the jihadists than letting
a few wiggle thru"

You will never kill us all

We don't need to. We didn't kill all the Nazis or Communists or Japanese either.

Couple of nice Hiroshimas will knock some sense into your heads as to who you animals are fucking with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back