Islamic State Executes Jordanian Pilot By Burning Him Alive

The pilot fought the flames and was alive for close to a minute. It must have felt like an eternity. Trapped in cage and douched with flammable liquid must have been horrific.

15%2B-%2B1
Two wrongs. And stop watching their propaganda.
Two wrongs...tell that to your asshole "president", who is out there telling us that the Crusades are comparable. Really?

The bastards who did this are NOT Muslims. The poor damned pilot was a Muslim himself, they murdered one of their own, sick freaks - and they were too gutless to show their faces! Imagine, they stand back and watch a man burn to death, and not one of those cowards removed their head coverings and look into the camera so the world could see them for what they are.

I watched the video. I saw the whole thing. I like to remind myself that there is evil in this world, and that this is what some people are capable of. How anyone cold do this to another human being is beyond me. I wished to god that that poor man didn't take so long to die, but sadly, his death appeared to be agonizingly far away.

The deaths of the mongrels who killed him should also be just as bad, and they should die a thousand times in the afterlife.

The bastards who did this are NOT Muslims. The poor damned pilot was a Muslim himself, they murdered one of their own, sick freaks - and they were too gutless to show their faces! Imagine, they stand back and watch a man burn to death, and not one of those cowards removed their head coverings and look into the camera so the world could see them for what they are.

I watched the video. I saw the whole thing. I like to remind myself that there is evil in this world, and that this is what some people are capable of. How anyone cold do this to another human being is beyond me. I wished to god that that poor man didn't take so long to die, but sadly, his death appeared to be agonizingly far away.

The deaths of the mongrels who killed him should also be just as bad, and they should die a thousand times in the afterlife.
You make remarkable sense and I could not agree more. And they are petty cowards, those who are so chickenshit that they will not stand openly before the world they mock and look their victims, and the rest of us, in the eye.

The pilot fought the flames and was alive for close to a minute. It must have felt like an eternity. Trapped in cage and douched with flammable liquid must have been horrific.

15%2B-%2B1
Two wrongs. And stop watching their propaganda.
Two wrongs...tell that to your asshole "president", who is out there telling us that the Crusades are comparable. Really?
Killing in the name of God is always the same, just as two wrongs never make a right.

You make remarkable sense and I could not agree more. And they are petty cowards, those who are so chickenshit that they will not stand openly before the world they mock and look their victims, and the rest of us, in the eye.

Damn right. Shit like this makes me so fucking angry. It makes people assume that this is what my religion is all about, and they couldn't be further from the truth. These extremists need to be destroyed.

Damn right. Shit like this makes me so fucking angry. It makes people assume that this is what my religion is all about, and they couldn't be further from the truth. These extremists need to be destroyed.

what do you consider NOT EXTREME that would be consistent with a shariah state?

Forum List

Back