Islamic Republic of Iran gets Black on Obama!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Iran: Obama ‘can’t do a damn thing’

Iran: ?Cowboy? Obama ?can?t do a damn thing? - Iran- msnbc.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad derided Obama over the plan in a speech Wednesday to a crowd of thousands in the country's northwest.

"American materialist politicians, whenever they are beaten by logic, immediately put their finger on the trigger like cowboys," he said.

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

So much for Kissing their Ass, eh!... ;)

:)

peace...

OUCH!! Bowing & Apologizing is not a Foreign Policy. I think the rookie "Community Organizer" is finding that out the hard way. It's too late to look tough now.

Interesting that mal made this a racial issue.

How much do you donate to Iran's cause each week, mal?

So, does this mean the Republicans and Iran are working together? I kind of thought so, but I wasn't sure.

OUCH!! Bowing & Apologizing is not a Foreign Policy. I think the rookie "Community Organizer" is finding that out the hard way. It's too late to look tough now.

I Think Lauryn Hill said it best when she said, "I add a Motherfucker so you Ignorant Niggas hear me!"

Maybe Obama should Take that Advice and let Iran Know who Runs this Motherfucker!...

peace...

You mean a guy who prays on weakness didn't respond favorably to weak foreign policy? I'm befuddled by this.

Yeah, well, President Obama asked for it unfoirtunately.

But we as Americans need to stand behind our President and CiC when foreign leaders ridicule him (her) even if we dont agree with his(her) policies.

There is nothing to poke fun at here.

But we as Americans need to stand behind our President and CiC when foreign leaders ridicule him (her) even if we dont agree with his(her) policies.

Yea there is. Republicans and Iran are on the same side.

Using that (l)ogic, Hitler and the DemocRATS are also... ;)

Stop Shitting where you Live, Dingleberry!

peace...

You keep poking fun at that. Let me know where it gets you.

No individual in Iran did as much to increase their power in the middle east and the world than George Bush and Dick Cheney.
Iran's Shiite government was being neutralized in the middle east by Saddam Hussein's Sunni government. There was a virtual standoff between the two rogue nations.

Removing Saddam Hussein broke the balance and substantially increased Iran's ability to threaten the region and the world.

Words are cheap. Bush/Cheney talked tough but their actions were the best thing to happen to Iran.

Obama is left to try and put the genie back in the bottle thanks to Bush/Cheney.

No individual in Iran did as much to increase their power in the middle east and the world than George Bush and Dick Cheney.
Iran's Shiite government was being neutralized in the middle east by Saddam Hussein's Sunni government. There was a virtual standoff between the two rogue nations.

Removing Saddam Hussein broke the balance and substantially increased Iran's ability to threaten the region and the world.

Words are cheap. Bush/Cheney talked tough but their actions were the best thing to happen to Iran.

Obama is left to try and put the genie back in the bottle thanks to Bush/Cheney.

Another Saddam Fan!... :clap2:

Dubya wasn't King, Dingleberry...

If you are going to Point that Fucking Finger, Point it at the DemocRATS who Authorized it and Funded it...

And then at Obama and the 3/3's Government Control he has and still has the Continued Policies of (43) in the Middle East.

peace...

It was actually pretty sound advice.:lol:

nigga-please-gay.jpg

Thread recap so far:

mal reminds us that Obama is black.
mal unhappy that Iran is not pleased to be on the US list of terrorist states.
mal happy that Iran has criticized Obama.
right wing loons continue to mischaracterize the administration's nuclear stance.

No, it means Obama's chickenshit appeasement policy doesn't work. Try to remember the facts.

Facts like the one you just pulled out of your ass?

You say it has worked?

Nope. Wouldn't call the policy "appeasement" either.

Then again, my policy towards the middle east is they're all a bunch of whining children that call themselves Joos and Arabs, and the less we have to do with any of them the happier, wealthier, and more worry free we are as a nation.

I also don't think Iran having a nuke is a problem we as Americans have to "lead the way" in preventing. Neither the hands on or the hands off approach in trying to prevent small nations from getting nukes has worked. Bush tried to stop NK from getting nukes, they've got like what eight? Sanctions work for a while but cause more problems down the road.

My thing is, let them do what they please, but make it clear that if they so much as think about pointing those nukes in the direction of any of our interests, we'll obliterate their nation without so much as a second thought. In other words we don't care what you do, just don't fuck with us.

mal reminds us that Obama is black.

He's NOT Black... That's an Incomplete Statement.

obamamomanddad.jpg

You Degrade his Mother when you Negate her Race in Favor of the Race that Drives your Misplaced White Guilt.

mal unhappy that Iran is not pleased to be on the US list of terrorist states.

I have said NO such thing, nor does Iran give (2) Shits and a Fuck about our Lists... ;)

mal happy that Iran has criticized Obama.

They are an Islamic Republic... Does he Hate Islam?

right wing loons continue to mischaracterize the administration's nuclear stance.

^NO Fucking Clue what you are Talking about there.

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back