Islamic Mosque demands Texan Pig Farmer Move, because they purchased the land next door ...

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014

I've tried to write this guy on facebook and offered to buy some pigs, asking him to race them for me.

• Banned

I've tried to write this guy on facebook and offered to buy some pigs, asking him to race them for me.

Pig races, where does that happen?

Next door to the Muslim Mosque in Katy, TX.

Apparently, the guy was just farmin' and when the Muslims bought the property next door, they demanded that the Pig Farmer pack his shit up and MOVE.

SO... being an American, the Farmer set up Pig Races... which it seems have become quite popular.

My understanding is that when pigs run through the pig farm, it has a tendency to encourage the aromatic freshness... which I'm told 'cuts right through ya!'

The guy sells granite counter tops - he had some cows that wandered onto his neighbors property - the Muslims.

The Muslims asked him to move his cows off of their property - he misunderstood and thought the pigs would piss them off. He understands his mistake now.

The story has been debunked - and several times on these boards already.

Willful ignorance to keep trotting it out. You might as well just start a thread that says, "I'm an idiot."

Forum List

Back