Islamic Homosexual Pederasty and Afghanistan’s “Dancing Boys.”

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
them off the street. When they try to escape, they are found and punished—or they are murdered.
afghan-boy.jpg
An Afghan dancing boy

Last night, I watched the saddest little movie, a brave Frontline documentary about the “Bacha Bazi,” the underage “dancing boys” of Afghanistan. These children are sex slaves to older, powerful Afghan men–in this instance, former Northern Alliance warlords, who have purchased them from their impoverished families or, as orphans, simply taken them off the street. When they try to escape, they are found and punished—or they are murdered.

Human Rights Watch, cited by Amnesty International, first broke this story in 1997. They cited it as a Taliban-abuse. I write about this in my book The Death of Feminism. Now UNICEF says that this practice “has to be eradicated.” The documentary narrative admits that, although such sex slavery is illegal, the police will not make arrests, and that the rare jail sentence is quickly commuted. The police themselves often comprise the all-male audiences who enjoy the dancing boy performances.

The bacha bazi kind of homosexuality is strictly prison-sex: it is taken by force, and is strictly about money and power. (In prison, this translates into “protection.”) The Afghan children have no choice but to make the best of it. Their lives are “ruined,” as one boy said on camera. But, when they “age out,” at eighteen, they hope to set up a stable of dancing boys of their own as the only or the best way to earn money.

Chesler Chronicles Islamic Homosexual Pederasty and Afghanistan?s ?Dancing Boys.?

This is extremely sad and another example of how multicuturalism is a joke. Not all cultures are equal, and not all cultures should be encouraged.

This practice, should just be made extinct.

them off the street. When they try to escape, they are found and punished—or they are murdered.
afghan-boy.jpg
An Afghan dancing boy

Last night, I watched the saddest little movie, a brave Frontline documentary about the “Bacha Bazi,” the underage “dancing boys” of Afghanistan. These children are sex slaves to older, powerful Afghan men–in this instance, former Northern Alliance warlords, who have purchased them from their impoverished families or, as orphans, simply taken them off the street. When they try to escape, they are found and punished—or they are murdered.

Human Rights Watch, cited by Amnesty International, first broke this story in 1997. They cited it as a Taliban-abuse. I write about this in my book The Death of Feminism. Now UNICEF says that this practice “has to be eradicated.” The documentary narrative admits that, although such sex slavery is illegal, the police will not make arrests, and that the rare jail sentence is quickly commuted. The police themselves often comprise the all-male audiences who enjoy the dancing boy performances.

The bacha bazi kind of homosexuality is strictly prison-sex: it is taken by force, and is strictly about money and power. (In prison, this translates into “protection.”) The Afghan children have no choice but to make the best of it. Their lives are “ruined,” as one boy said on camera. But, when they “age out,” at eighteen, they hope to set up a stable of dancing boys of their own as the only or the best way to earn money.

Chesler Chronicles Islamic Homosexual Pederasty and Afghanistan?s ?Dancing Boys.?

This is extremely sad and another example of how multicuturalism is a joke. Not all cultures are equal, and not all cultures should be encouraged.

This is the conservative right wing in Afghanistan. Liberals believe in human rights.
In Afghanistan, conservatives want them to dance, here, they want them dead.

Anti-gay sign receives two new coats

"TO BE GAY = DEATH."

Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

Saddleback: Homosexuals Not Welcome As Members - Steven Waldman

Fuck you. Only a very sick individual would equate this atrocity with Republicans. What is wrong with you?

Sad story tps. Have you read the Kite Runner or the sequel? Heartbreaking

Fuck you. Only a very sick individual would equate this atrocity with Republicans. What is wrong with you?

rdean is so completely sapped of intelligent individual thought that there is no accusation too pathetic for his stupid 'logic'. To call him a moron is unkind - to morons who, generally, are more intelligent than rdean.

Umm, let's see.

Republicans are against "hate crime laws".

Republicans are against giving " the right for hospital visits" for gay partners.

Republicans are against marriage or civil unions for gays.

Republicans hard work in Virginia just paid off, gay and lesbian state workers in that state are no longer specifically protected against discrimination. They could all be fired and evicted.

Republicans are hard at work keeping gays out of the military. Meaning, no GI bill, no guaranteed home loan.

People For the American Way: Anti-Gay Politics and the Religious Right

Sen. Lott's equating gays with alcoholics and kleptomaniacs, but it has long been a central tenet of Religious Right groups that homosexuals are diseased,

Imagine being accused of threatening the very fabric and foundation of society because of who you are. Imagine being blamed for disasters like 9/11 and Katrina because gays incur God's wrath as they did in Sodom. (Sodom didn't actually have anything to do with gays, but that's another debate.) There are people out there who will believe those accusations and use it as justification for discriminating against gays or committing acts of violence against gays.

Imagine being compared to the lowest of society such as pedophiles even though most pedophiles are heterosexual. The argument posed by opponents of gay civil rights insist that gays want to harm children. It's not unlike how those who opposed desegregation tried to incite fear by saying black men wanted to rape white women.

Newsvine - How Gays Suffer From Anti-Gay Laws

The next step:

If gays are the cause of 9/11 and Katrina.

If gays are the death of the American Family.

If gays are pedophiles who are only after children.

Then what should be done to protect us from these "monsters"? What's the Next Step?

Think it through. Why does the right wing want "guns"?

Umm, let's see.

Republicans are against "hate crime laws".

Republicans are against giving " the right for hospital visits" for gay partners.

Republicans are against marriage or civil unions for gays.

Republicans hard work in Virginia just paid off, gay and lesbian state workers in that state are no longer specifically protected against discrimination. They could all be fired and evicted.

Republicans are hard at work keeping gays out of the military. Meaning, no GI bill, no guaranteed home loan.

People For the American Way: Anti-Gay Politics and the Religious Right

Sen. Lott's equating gays with alcoholics and kleptomaniacs, but it has long been a central tenet of Religious Right groups that homosexuals are diseased,

Imagine being accused of threatening the very fabric and foundation of society because of who you are. Imagine being blamed for disasters like 9/11 and Katrina because gays incur God's wrath as they did in Sodom. (Sodom didn't actually have anything to do with gays, but that's another debate.) There are people out there who will believe those accusations and use it as justification for discriminating against gays or committing acts of violence against gays.

Imagine being compared to the lowest of society such as pedophiles even though most pedophiles are heterosexual. The argument posed by opponents of gay civil rights insist that gays want to harm children. It's not unlike how those who opposed desegregation tried to incite fear by saying black men wanted to rape white women.

Newsvine - How Gays Suffer From Anti-Gay Laws

The next step:

If gays are the cause of 9/11 and Katrina.

If gays are the death of the American Family.

If gays are pedophiles who are only after children.

Then what should be done to protect us from these "monsters"? What's the Next Step?

Think it through. Why does the right wing want "guns"?

Ladies and Gentlemen.... the 'Moron of the Month' Award goes to .......

rdean.

For the above post. It is breathtaking in its stupidity, has such a depth of partisanship that is rarely seen and, above all, provides absolutely no genuine evidence on the accusation, or relevance to the OP.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Congratulations, rdean.

How easy to look at other peoples culture and pick bad parts, what about all the bad parts of American culture?

Describing it as "Islamic" is purposefully misleading. One cannot be a gay Muslim.

afghan-boy.jpg
An Afghan dancing boy

So, in your view, this is news? That child rape occurs in Afganistan just as it does in Europe and the US?

I bet they have burglaries there as well. Lemme know when you find out.

O, and by the way "homosexuality" is NEVER about child rape. EVER. Child raping is whole different sexuality and predation on the weak is its driving force. The sexuality of a homosexual, like that of a heterosexual, is about desire for intimacy with another adult.

Just thought I mention that, since you seem to be so fascinated by this phenomena.

afghan-boy.jpg
An Afghan dancing boy

So, in your view, this is news? That child rape occurs in Afganistan just as it does in Europe and the US?

I bet they have burglaries there as well. Lemme know when you find out.

O, and by the way "homosexuality" is NEVER about child rape. EVER. Child raping is whole different sexuality and predation on the weak is its driving force. The sexuality of a homosexual, like that of a heterosexual, is about desire for intimacy with another adult.

Just thought I mention that, since you seem to be so fascinated by this phenomena.

See, this is the problem with using BIG BLUE type..... when you make an ass of yourself, it's highlighted.

Why do you think your posts are so much more important than everyone else's?

Describing it as "Islamic" is purposefully misleading. One cannot be a gay Muslim.
Yes, you can.

Define:muslism
Someone who submits to the will of God as expressed in the Qur'an and authentic ahadith.

Define:gay
Homosexual.

You just can't be a gay perfect muslim
I'm not one to toss around accusations of disbelief recklessly, but some issues are black and white. Homosexuality is one of them and a person who knowingly disobeys clear commandments is not a believer.

Yes, you can.

Define:muslism
Someone who submits to the will of God as expressed in the Qur'an and authentic ahadith.

Define:gay
Homosexual.

You just can't be a gay perfect muslim
I'm not one to toss around accusations of disbelief recklessly, but some issues are black and white. Homosexuality is one of them and a person who knowingly disobeys clear commandments is not a believer.

One does not choose to be a homosexual. One merely chooses whether to act upon their sexual desires. One can be a homosexual and also be a muslim, believing their is no god but God and Muhammad was his prophet.

They are not mutually exclusive. Mutual exclusiveness only comes into play if they act upon their sexual desires (in which case they'd be Kufrul-Istibdaal if they tried to justify it as many gay Christians do)

Here's a thought....in a society where women are treated as objects, I see men seeking connective relationships with other men. It was so with the Greeks. I wonder if what we are seeing here is similar.

afghan-boy.jpg
An Afghan dancing boy

This is the conservative right wing in Afghanistan. Liberals believe in human rights.
In Afghanistan, conservatives want them to dance, here, they want them dead.

Anti-gay sign receives two new coats

"TO BE GAY = DEATH."

Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

Saddleback: Homosexuals Not Welcome As Members - Steven Waldman

They aren't any more intolerant, conservative, nor extreme than YOU, rdone. :cuckoo:

bottom lined...its child slavery for sexual gratification ..no different from what goes on daily in nearly all countries....sexual expoilation of children

Forum List

Back