Islamic Homosexual Pederasty and Afghanistan’s “Dancing Boys.”

Wow. What a stretch! From a documentary on nasty behavior of former Northern Alliance fighters to "Islam's pederasty" and "multiculturalism is a joke"?

Do you even possess the capability to understand the difference between correlation and causation and how one of these does and the other does not relate to this entire post? How about hyperbole and bullshit? Do you understand those?

I didn't see the documentary, but from what you've blurted out, it seems that this is the practice of some former NA fighters that have come to Afgh. from other countries to fight the Ruskies. Tell me, how does this have anything to do with any 'culture' or even Islam? You really need to brush up on your nonexistent 'critical thinking' - another advanced term for you.

So you haven't seen the film mentioned. You know nothing about cultural conditions in Afghanistan in regard to homosexuality. And yet that won't stop you from making assumptions and slamming the OP? Wow, are you ignorant.

Lemme get this straight. By attacking my stance you are by natural and logical extension supporting the OP's ridiculous exaggeration, right? Therefore, according to you, it is correct to assume that since a few sexually repressed and perverted catholic priests abuse a few boys around the western world (in every 'wester' country), Christianity and the western 'culture' is perverted and sexually repressed. Right? Yeah, that is how laughable of a stretch the demented OP is making, darling.

And no, I don't need to see the documentary in question to figure all of this out. A few ounces of gray matter are plenty enough to do so.

Nope.
I am attacking your ignorance and stupidity. And you help me every step of the way.

Fuck all of religion.

As a leftist you say that, but you only attack two Christianity and Judaism, while your left leaning cowardness makes you protect the most brutal religion of the modern day - ISLAM!

You may say fuck all religions, but you really mean fuck Christianity and Judaism, but praise Allah!

You just can't resist making a fool out of yourself, can you?

I read the book by Ms. Chesler, and found it revealing.

She was married to an Afghan, and lived in Afghanistan.

Islam is a highly sexually repressed religion, but there are outlets such as prescribed rape.

And, contrary to the posts of our friend Kalam, the Koran has passaages which promise homosexual sex in the afterlife.

All of religion is a bunch of repressed, perverted, nonsensical bullshit. I really like seeing you Jesus loving freaks making yourself feel better by picking on your smaller crippled brother, Islam.

Fuck all of religion.

1. I'm surprised at the relapse in your vocabulary; you are usually more articlulate. Must be a particular dislike for religion.

2. "...on your smaller crippled brother, Islam" By what definition is Islam smaller than Christianity, and certainly, Judaism?

3. Would you be including the secular religion, Liberalism?

4. My surprise is extended to your lack of realization that an unbridled hedonism has, traditionally, been kept in check, within bounds, by religion, morality, law, and, often, the necessity to work hard based on the fear of want.

1. I find simpler language more succinct at times. I do truly harbor very negative feelings towards organized religion, even though I do give it (them) credit where credit is due. I think it's beyond ridiculous demonizing one without acknowledging all the sick perverted SHIT in all the others as they're all pretty much on par in those terms.
2. Smaller as in younger.
3. I don't consider it a religion.
4. I understand the historical function of religion, thank you very much.

You are shocked, SHOCKED that a warlord takes sex slaves? Seriously?

P.S. President Karzai is Khan of the Popolzai clan...aka a warlord.

Last edited:
I suggest you all see "Islam: What the West Needs to Know" to understand this fraud.

What an unmistakably American attitude. Why bother learning about something when you can reinforce your preconceived notions with a book full of talking points? :lol:

The issue with those is that you make yourself look foolish in front of people who know what they're talking about.

There is a differnce between Mohammed's "Mecca writings" and Mohammed's "Medina writings."
Then I suggest you provide a passage from these "Medina writings" that contradicts what is written in the ayah I posted.

In Mecca, Mohammed had no power (as of yet) and he wrote of getting along and tolerance. But by the time Mohammed moved to Medina, he was an all powerful warlord and boy did his tone change!

Then he wrote the "verse of the sword" and how Muslims should kill Jews, and very violent things like that.
It's always so encouraging to see a kafir who really seems to grasp the nuances of the Islamic religion. I'd thank you more, but I have to go kill some Jews so I can meet my quota before night prayers.

He also wrote that verses he wrote later supersede the verses he wrote earlier.

Thus when muslims tell you the Q'ran is a non violent book and show you verses that supposedly support that, DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT.
No, everyone would be much better off believing your unsourced claims.

Read LATER in the Q'ran and you find that's a big lie, which btw, Muslims are allowed to lie to "infidels" and that means you and me.
Where does the Qur'an allow me to "lie to infidels"?

Islam is a highly sexually repressed religion, but there are outlets such as prescribed rape.
As per which Qur'anic injunction or authentic hadith?

And, contrary to the posts of our friend Kalam, the Koran has passaages which promise homosexual sex in the afterlife.
I remember you posting something like this earlier. You must have either repressed your memory of the incident or overlooked the post in which your nonsense was proved wrong. ;)

It is what it is

Question :

Hadith 3.718 : I saw Abu Said and asked him about coitus interrupts. Abu Said said, "We went with Allah's Apostle, in the Ghazwa of Bani Al-Mustaliq and we captured some of the 'Arabs as captives, and the long separation from our wives was pressing us hard and we wanted to practice coitus interruptus. We asked Allah's Apostle (whether it was permissible). He said, "It is better for you not to do so. No soul, (that Allah has) destined to exist, up to the Day of Resurrection, but will definitely come into existence."
Does this mean that the Companions of the Prophet (SAW) didn't commit adultery when they practiced 'azl with the captive girls?.

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

This hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari (2542) from Ibn Muhayreez who said: I saw Abu Sa’eed (may Allaah be pleased with him) and I asked him. He said: We went out with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) on the campaign of Banu al-Mustaliq, and we captured some prisoners from among the Arabs. We desired women and the period of abstention was hard for us, and we wanted to engage in ‘azl (coitus interruptus). We asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he said, “There is no point in doing that, for there is no soul which Allaah has decreed should exist until the Day of Resurrection but it will come into existence.”
According to another report, They captured some female prisoners and wanted to be intimate with them without them becoming pregnant. They asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about ‘azl and he said, “There is no point in doing that, for Allaah has decreed who should be created until the Day of Resurrection.”

This hadeeth was also narrated by Muslim (1438), whose version says: We captured some women of the Arabs and we had been abstinent for a long time; and we wanted to be able to sell them, but we wanted to engage in intimacy with coitus interruptus. We said, “Shall we do that when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is among us without asking him about it?” So we asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he said, “There is no point in doing that, for Allaah has not decreed that any soul should be created until the Day of Resurrection but it will come into existence.”

It may be understood from the hadeeth that those who wanted to engage in ‘azl did so for two reasons: they did not want the women to become pregnant, and they wanted to be able to sell them – if a slave woman got pregnant she could not be sold.

It may also be understood that ‘azl (coitus interruptus) does not change anything. If Allaah decrees that a child should be born, water (semen) will come out before the man realizes it.

Secondly:

Allaah has permitted intimacy with a slave woman if the man owns her. This is not regarded as adultery as suggested in the question. Allaah says, describing the believers (interpretation of the meaning):

“those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)

Except from their wives or (the slaves) that their right hands possess,__ for then, they are free from blame”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:5]

What is meant by “those whom their right hands possess” is slave women or concubines. See also question no. 10382, 12562.

Once this is understood, it should be noted that what is suggested in the question, that this was zina, never occurred to the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them). What they were asking about was the ruling on practicing ‘azl with the slave women whom they had acquired in the course of jihad.

Moreover ‘azl may be done with a concubine or with a wife, if she agrees to that. See question no. 11885.

And Allaah knows best.

Q

My friend told me that if there is a islamic battle and after winning that battle if muslims capture some women they are free to do whatever they want to do with them...

then they are free to do whatever they want to do with them. i.e have sex without marriage or marry them or kill them or free them or do what ever they please. Is this true. Please narrate any instances if this is true

A Slavery was prevalent long before the advent of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) left it to exist even after his attaining prophethood. But Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) adopted many schemes to abolish it e.g. continuously encouraging the Sahabah (Radhiallaahu Anhu) to free the slaves and also laying down many conditions for possessing one.

If an Islamic battle breaks out in which the Muslims attain booty which includes women, then the leader will distribute the booty amongst the participants. If a person receives a slave girl in his share allocated to him by the leader then he has the option of either freeing her or keeping her for his own needs, which includes having intimate relations with her without the need for Nikah (i.e. if she is a Muslim, Christian or Jew). The owner and leader both are not allowed to kill the slave girl.

In the present age it is difficult to find Shar’ee slave girls as the rules and regulations of owning slaves are not found, therefore it is not permissible to buy any man or woman nor have intimate relationships with such women without performing Nikah with her first. (Fataawaa Rahimiyyah, Vol. 1, Page 50-58)

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf
Darul Ifta – Jameah Mahmoodiya, Springs

Forum List

Back