Islamic Extremist Death & Sharia Law in Mali

Which they are. Liberalism and modernity tell religion to go fuck itself eh...
Bzzzzzz wrong....liberals the ones defending and apologizing for Islamists. Listen to your president.
He is defending peaceful Muslims and Islam, from people who hate both. Turn down the hate and you can start dealing with the reality, which isn't pretty.

It's Muslims that are doing the hating and killing, that's the reality you can't face.
I face it just fine, and it's only some Muslims, and they are hardly alone.
You sure spend a lot of time making excuses for terrorists. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Humanity's inhumanity to man needs no excuses, it just is and humanity is a disease. You Christian shit stinks no less, but you think it does and you are wrong.

Bzzzzzz wrong....liberals the ones defending and apologizing for Islamists. Listen to your president.
He is defending peaceful Muslims and Islam, from people who hate both. Turn down the hate and you can start dealing with the reality, which isn't pretty.

It's Muslims that are doing the hating and killing, that's the reality you can't face.
You sure spend a lot of time making excuses for terrorists. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Humanity's inhumanity to man needs no excuses, it just is and humanity is a disease. You Christian shit stinks no less, but you think it does and you are wrong.
More IGNORANCE from stupid people. Are you like several other posters and not actually aware of what Christians are taught but make it up anyway?

More IGNORANCE from stupid people. Are you like several other posters and not actually aware of what Christians are taught but make it up anyway?
I know Christianity backwards and forwards, which is why I rejected it as fucking nonsense that had no problem throwing Muslims babies into the air and chopping them in two. You aren't allowed to go to war but they are. You slaughtered ungodly numbers of Jews and Muslims so don't be all high and mighty, you are beyond unworthy, you didn't even obey the fucking holy book while they are.

The Religion of Peace at it again..................Is there a pattern here??????????

I know Christianity backwards and forwards, which is why I rejected it as fucking nonsense that had no problem throwing Muslims babies into the air and chopping them in two. You aren't allowed to go to war but they are. You slaughtered ungodly numbers of Jews and Muslims so don't be all high and mighty, you are beyond unworthy, you didn't even obey the fucking holy book while they are.
You obviously do NOT know the religion but thanks for proving you support Muslim terrorists.

You obviously do NOT know the religion but thanks for proving you support Muslim terrorists.
Who was that directed at?

Islamic extremists attack hotel in Mali's capital

Someone remind us all about how Islam is peaceful and Muslims in general are not terrorists.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims, and you are wetting your panties over how many this time, 11? Do the math.

And this:

"Malian troops, backed by special forces from America and France, reacted quickly. As people ran for their lives near the luxury hotel along a dirt road, the soldiers in full combat gear pointed the way to safety."

Humanity is a disease.

There were what? Several hundred guests in this hotel Mali? How many died in this attack?

Guess the percentage is high enough to excersize precaution then.

Thanks, I'm sure you appreciate the appropriate perspective.

Islamic extremists attack hotel in Mali's capital

Someone remind us all about how Islam is peaceful and Muslims in general are not terrorists.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims, and you are wetting your panties over how many this time, 11? Do the math.

And this:

"Malian troops, backed by special forces from America and France, reacted quickly. As people ran for their lives near the luxury hotel along a dirt road, the soldiers in full combat gear pointed the way to safety."

Humanity is a disease.

There were what? Several hundred guests in this hotel Mali? How many died in this attack?

Guess the percentage is high enough to excersize precaution then.

Thanks, I'm sure you appreciate the appropriate perspective.
We did the math. ISIS has to kill 45,000 a year before in mattes, according to the gun nuts.

I know it like the back of my hand, it gave us the Dark Aages and will again given a chance.

"Remind us How Islam is peaceful"

This fails as a composition fallacy.

The acts of a few are not 'representative' on an entire class of persons.

And individuals commits acts of terror, not 'religions.'
Wrong as usual. When a Religion TEACHES that violence murder and mayhem are not only acceptable choices but REQUIRED then the Religion is at fault.
Guess you hate the Jews then..,

Wrong as usual. When a Religion TEACHES that violence murder and mayhem are not only acceptable choices but REQUIRED then the Religion is at fault.
Guess you hate the Jews then..,
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/21/world/jonathan-pollard-released.html?_r=0
Jonathan Pollard, American Who Spied for Israel, Released After 30 Years

While I'm not anti Israel, I wish Republican would stop kissing their butt.

Republicans think the two countries are in love. Here is a song to that love:

Simplistic slogans don't accurately describe the situation either. It's a lot deeper than that. There were great thinkers who saw all of this coming decades ago:

September 1990

ragehd.gif

Why so many Muslims deeply resent the West, and why their bitterness will not easily be mollified

by Bernard Lewis

A Clash of Civilizations
THE origins of secularism in the west may be found in two circumstances -- in early Christian teachings and, still more, experience, which created two institutions, Church and State; and in later Christian conflicts, which drove the two apart. Muslims, too, had their religious disagreements, but there was nothing remotely approaching the ferocity of the Christian struggles between Protestants and Catholics, which devastated Christian Europe in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and finally drove Christians in desperation to evolve a doctrine of the separation of religion from the state. Only by depriving religious institutions of coercive power, it seemed, could Christendom restrain the murderous intolerance and persecution that Christians had visited on followers of other religions and, most of all, on those who professed other forms of their own.

Muslims experienced no such need and evolved no such doctrine. There was no need for secularism in Islam, and even its pluralism was very different from that of the pagan Roman Empire, so vividly described by Edward Gibbon when he remarked that "the various modes of worship, which prevailed in the Roman world, were all considered by the people, as equally true; by the philosopher, as equally false; and by the magistrate, as equally useful." Islam was never prepared, either in theory or in practice, to accord full equality to those who held other beliefs and practiced other forms of worship. It did, however, accord to the holders of partial truth a degree of practical as well as theoretical tolerance rarely paralleled in the Christian world until the West adopted a measure of secularism in the late-seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.

At first the Muslim response to Western civilization was one of admiration and emulation -- an immense respect for the achievements of the West, and a desire to imitate and adopt them. This desire arose from a keen and growing awareness of the weakness, poverty, and backwardness of the Islamic world as compared with the advancing West. The disparity first became apparent on the battlefield but soon spread to other areas of human activity. Muslim writers observed and described the wealth and power of the West, its science and technology, its manufactures, and its forms of government. For a time the secret of Western success was seen to lie in two achievements: economic advancement and especially industry; political institutions and especially freedom. Several generations of reformers and modernizers tried to adapt these and introduce them to their own countries, in the hope that they would thereby be able to achieve equality with the West and perhaps restore their lost superiority.

In our own time this mood of admiration and emulation has, among many Muslims, given way to one of hostility and rejection. In part this mood is surely due to a feeling of humiliation -- a growing awareness, among the heirs of an old, proud, and long dominant civilization, of having been overtaken, overborne, and overwhelmed by those whom they regarded as their inferiors. In part this mood is due to events in the Western world itself. One factor of major importance was certainly the impact of two great suicidal wars, in which Western civilization tore itself apart, bringing untold destruction to its own and other peoples, and in which the belligerents conducted an immense propaganda effort, in the Islamic world and elsewhere, to discredit and undermine each other. The message they brought found many listeners, who were all the more ready to respond in that their own experience of Western ways was not happy. The introduction of Western commercial, financial, and industrial methods did indeed bring great wealth, but it accrued to transplanted Westerners and members of Westernized minorities, and to only a few among the mainstream Muslim population. In time these few became more numerous, but they remained isolated from the masses, differing from them even in their dress and style of life. Inevitably they were seen as agents of and collaborators with what was once again regarded as a hostile world. Even the political institutions that had come from the West were discredited, being judged not by their Western originals but by their local imitations, installed by enthusiastic Muslim reformers. These, operating in a situation beyond their control, using imported and inappropriate methods that they did not fully understand, were unable to cope with the rapidly developing crises and were one by one overthrown. For vast numbers of Middle Easterners, Western-style economic methods brought poverty, Western-style political institutions brought tyranny, even Western-style warfare brought defeat. It is hardly surprising that so many were willing to listen to voices telling them that the old Islamic ways were best and that their only salvation was to throw aside the pagan innovations of the reformers and return to the True Path that God had prescribed for his people.

ULTIMATELY, the struggle of the fundamentalists is against two enemies, secularism and modernism. The war against secularism is conscious and explicit, and there is by now a whole literature denouncing secularism as an evil neo-pagan force in the modern world and attributing it variously to the Jews, the West, and the United States. The war against modernity is for the most part neither conscious nor explicit, and is directed against the whole process of change that has taken place in the Islamic world in the past century or more and has transformed the political, economic, social, and even cultural structures of Muslim countries. Islamic fundamentalism has given an aim and a form to the otherwise aimless and formless resentment and anger of the Muslim masses at the forces that have devalued their traditional values and loyalties and, in the final analysis, robbed them of their beliefs, their aspirations, their dignity, and to an increasing extent even their livelihood.

There is something in the religious culture of Islam which inspired, in even the humblest peasant or peddler, a dignity and a courtesy toward others never exceeded and rarely equalled in other civilizations. And yet, in moments of upheaval and disruption, when the deeper passions are stirred, this dignity and courtesy toward others can give way to an explosive mixture of rage and hatred which impels even the government of an ancient and civilized country -- even the spokesman of a great spiritual and ethical religion -- to espouse kidnapping and assassination, and try to find, in the life of their Prophet, approval and indeed precedent for such actions.

Standard terrorist apologizing technique. Always going back to 800 years ago to the crusades to justify Islamic Jihadist savagery. Pathetic.

Last edited:

No, sorry, Im an atheist. This gives me the most clear perspective on religions; I am not biased by my own religious beliefs because, i have none. The worst you can say about Christianity (as a whole) is, its annoying. Islam is fucking poisonous. Its a plague on humanity that brings death everywhere in the world you find it. It spawns mad men, and YOU make excuses for it.

Last edited:
Muzzies slaughter citizens of France and Mali.............Mali is mainly Muslim BTW.............and we have a thread on why Christians suck...................

:wtf:

What's the rivalry between ISIS and Al-Qaida all about?...

A look at the rivalry between al-Qaida and IS
Nov 21,`15 -- The attack on a Mali hotel claimed by al-Qaida may have been partly aimed at asserting the global terror network's relevance as it faces an unprecedented challenge from the Islamic State group for leadership of the global jihadi movement.
Both groups are at war with the West and committed to the revival of an Islamic caliphate, but they are furiously divided over strategy and leadership, and have battled one another in Syria. The attack on the Radisson Blu hotel in Bamako, which killed 19 people, came exactly a week after the IS group's carnage in Paris, which killed 130 people in the bloodiest attack on France in decades. The Mali attack, claimed by al-Qaida and a North African outfit known as Al-Mourabitoun (The Sentinels), may have been aimed at disrupting a fragile peace process with armed groups in the country's north that had made progress in recent months.

7da359cbbb374bd59eeb7da765d6d910_0-big.jpg

Mali troopers assist a hostage to leave the Radisson Blu hotel to safety after gunmen attacked the hotel, in Bamako, Mali. The al-Qaida-claimed attack on a Mali hotel may have been partly aimed at asserting the global terror network’s relevance as it faces an unprecedented challenge from the Islamic State group for leadership of the global jihadi movement. While the two groups share similar goals they have been bitterly divided over strategy and leadership, and have come to blows in Syria.​

But experts also suggested it was aimed at reminding the world that the movement founded by Osama bin Laden has not been completely eclipsed by the IS group and its self-styled caliphate. "Al-Qaida and its international affiliates have been surpassed by IS and needed to show that that they are still there," said Djallil Lounnes, an expert on radical groups in the Sahara who is based in Morocco. The following is a look at the rivalry between al-Qaida and the Islamic State group:

ORIGINS

The Islamic State group began as al-Qaida in Iraq, a local affiliate that battled U.S. troops and carried out massive attacks targeting the country's Shiite majority. From the beginning there were tensions between the local group, led by the Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and al-Qaida's central leadership. In a 2005 letter obtained and publicized by U.S. intelligence, bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, objected to al-Zarqawi's brutality toward Shiite civilians, saying it would turn Muslims against the group. Al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike in 2006, but to this day is seen as the founder of the Islamic State group, which has eagerly embraced his brutal tactics.

RUPTURE

In 2013, Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi renamed his group the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, proclaiming his authority in Iraq and neighboring Syria. Abu Mohammed al-Golani, the leader of the Nusra Front, al-Qaida's Syrian affiliate, rejected the move and swore allegiance to al-Zawahri, who ordered al-Baghdadi to confine his operations to Iraq. Al-Baghdadi refused, and by 2014 the Nusra Front and the Islamic State group were battling each other across northern Syria. The split reverberated across the Muslim world, with al-Qaida affiliates in Yemen and North Africa remaining loyal to al-Zawahri while others pledged allegiance to the IS group.

DIFFERENCES

Forum List

Back