Islamic decapitation services: 10 % discount offer.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
The great evil that produced the abomination called Israel on the heads of millions of unsuspecting Allah-fearing muslims, is now ripe, to get its head exposed.

It has been over a century now that the God given oil revenue riches extended the tradition of reverse taxation for the benefit of all citizens of the Arab peninsula.

At this time, as a gesture of true friendship and compassionate relief to our lesser forgiven friends, we are offering a portion of our oil mercy based reverse taxation to all citizens of western nations.

This new Islamic forgiveness program offers to pay off your entire student loan debt in one lump sum, if you travel to Saudi Arabia to confess for your sinful western education, and voluntarily submit yourself for ceremonial televised decapitation.

We expect, as per carefully forecasted calculations, that most western nations will therefore step up their student loan sales and advertising, considering that our Islamic forgiveness program provides a second revenue source for them to complement their automatic governmental underwriting guarantees.

Our friendship to all western buyers of our oil exports is also further exemplified in the fact, that this second national revenue source will strengthen the dollar and possibly restore its international hegemony as a currency.

To jump start our program and to further advertise our universal benevolence, at this time we are offering a 10 % rebate on all your travel costs that you incur at arrival for your decapitation.

Take advantage of our offer before it expires!

To jump start our program and to further advertise our universal benevolence, at this time we are offering a 10 % rebate on all your travel costs that you incur at arrival for your decapitation.
Please let me know when you plan to visit, and I will make all of the arrangements for your trip. ... :cool:

Last edited:
10 % discount offer.

off the top?

1596317467991.png

Please let me know when you plan to visit, and I will make all of the arrangements for your trip. ... :cool:

special group rates on the sunny resort town of KHAYBAR -------breakfast included

Forum List

Back