Islam will Delcare Jihad on South Park!...

Islam will Delcare Jihad on South Park!...

Oh my God! They killed Kenny!

64j908.jpg

A radical Muslim group has warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during last week's episode.

The website RevolutionMuslim.com has since been taken down, but a cached version shows the message to "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The article's author, Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, said the men "outright insulted" the religious leader.

The posting showed a gruesome picture of Theo Van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was shot and stabbed to death in an Amsterdam street in 2004 by a fanatic angered by his film about Muslim women. The film was written by a Muslim woman who rejected the Prophet Muhammad as a guide for today's morality.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," Al-Amrikee wrote. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

The posting listed the addresses of Comedy Central's New York office and Parker and Stone's California production office. It also linked to a Huffington Post article that described a Colorado retreat owned by the two men.

Not a threat, my ass! :cuckoo:

A radical Muslim group has warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for depicting the prophet Muhammad in a bear suit during last week's episode.

The website RevolutionMuslim.com has since been taken down, but a cached version shows the message to "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone. The article's author, Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, said the men "outright insulted" the religious leader.

The posting showed a gruesome picture of Theo Van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was shot and stabbed to death in an Amsterdam street in 2004 by a fanatic angered by his film about Muslim women. The film was written by a Muslim woman who rejected the Prophet Muhammad as a guide for today's morality.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," Al-Amrikee wrote. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

The posting listed the addresses of Comedy Central's New York office and Parker and Stone's California production office. It also linked to a Huffington Post article that described a Colorado retreat owned by the two men.

Not a threat, my ass! :cuckoo:

The Address Posting is Classic...

I say if these (2) American Icons are Killed by Jihadists that Mecca is Leveled in Response!

:)

peace...

The Address Posting is Classic...

I say if these (2) American Icons are Killed by Jihadists that Mecca is Leveled in Response!

:)

peace...

Someone might get together with a few of my friends and pay a visit to the group in question, which is based here in New York if anything were to happen to Matt and Trey.

Just to hold our own little "protest" of course.

Now, I'm not saying that someone would be me... at least not in print anyway.

Do these fatwas ever work? Salman Rushdie has been under sentence of death since 1989 and has published nearly a dozen books since that time. Apparently he's won nearly every literary award in the English-speaking world and is now a KBE.

Not that anyone is going to mistaken South Park for high art, but still....

Seems like these death threats are somewhat ineffective.

Last edited:
Do these fatwas ever work? Salman Rushdie has been under sentence of death since 1989 and has published nearly a dozen books since that time. Apparently he's won nearely every literary award in the English-speaking world and is now a KBE.

Not that anyone is going to mistaken South Park for high art, but still....

Seems like these death threats are somewhat ineffective.

Actually, Comedy Central backed down and censored the second part of the 200th episode.

I got permission from the Mods, and, as you can see from my avatar, I'm staging a little protest cartoon posting of my own, lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back