Islam must be made to realize that ISIS is evil....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
...Once the Muslims realize that ISIS is perverting and destroying their religion, they will get rid of it the way the U.S. got rid of David Koresh and the Davidian cult in Waco Tx. By now Koresh could be another Jim Jones or America's ISIS. It is sad that there are extremist nut job cons that would like to see another right-wing inquisition. And that's the biggest danger to our country today.

What the Muslims do about ISIS is, .....................................................wait for it,.................................................................up to the Muslims.

...Once the Muslims realize that ISIS is perverting and destroying their religion, they will get rid of it the way the U.S. got rid of David Koresh and the Davidian cult in Waco Tx. By now Koresh could be another Jim Jones or America's ISIS. It is sad that there are extremist nut job cons that would like to see another right-wing inquisition. And that's the biggest danger to our country today.

Why aren't the muslims all rising up to stop isis then?

ISIS may be a black sheep but it is still one of the flock.

ISIS is a tool of Israel and the CIA. (We have a religion forum, you know?)

Actually, paranoid ravings such as this would be better suited to the conspiracy forum.
Some guy with absolutely no background in running a terrorist organization takes over huge swaths of Iraq and Syria in a matter of months? A little common sense man. And the question is why does Islam not reign in ISIS. ISIS is not following the teachings of Ahmed al-Tayeb. They are following the CIA handbook.

Just like Westboro is still Christian...

Islam knows ISIS is a danger to the Islamic sector. I've posted several articles about it... its the RW's who can't figure out the difference between Islam and radical Islam.

Some guy with absolutely no background in running a terrorist organization takes over huge swaths of Iraq and Syria in a matter of months? A little common sense man. And the question is why does Islam not reign in ISIS. ISIS is not following the teachings of Ahmed al-Tayeb. They are following the CIA handbook.

I just noticed that stocks in Reynolds were up sharply today.

I'm beginning to understand why.

No, they're not but isis still follows the koran and muslims still give their consent to isis through their unwavering silence.

No, they're not but isis still follows the koran and muslims still give their consent to isis through their unwavering silence.
Are you blind, deaf, even the King of Jordan states that ISIS did not represent his religion....You know that ME country that is at war with ISIS?

Are you blind, deaf, even the King of Jordan states that ISIS did not represent his religion....You know that ME country that is at war with ISIS?

That's one tiny country in the ME. You have to do better than that, moonglow. That bar is so low that a virus could crawl through. My hat is off to abdullah.

That's one tiny country in the ME. You have to do better than that. My hat is off to abdullah.
Then I suggest that the Muslim's ain't doing nothing doctrine be dropped...

That's one tiny country in the ME. You have to do better than that. My hat is off to abdullah.

I'll be with you when a majority of the ME rise up and start fighting against isis.

Imagine the mid east as groups of different gangs trying to take over as much turf as the can, now imagine the people in the mid east who live there but aren't gang members and live with the violence because its impossible to stop.

I'll be with you when a majority of the ME rise up and start fighting against isis.
How many times have you lived from what others do?

Imagine the mid east as groups of different gangs trying to take over as much turf as the can, now imagine the people in the mid east who live there but aren't gang members and live with the violence because its impossible to stop.

That could very well be but they have only had 1400 years to stop these gangs but for some reason they just placate them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back