Islam and the Holly Trinity

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
The Quran denies the Holly Trinity.

Trinity In Islam - Arabic Bible Outreach Ministry

Revolutionaries in Europe, ever since the 18th century, prided themselves in dechristianizing Europe. They were so vicious, that they handed Europe over to nationalism, then to two world wars.

As a result, nationalists are handing Europe over to Islam now.

Is the fact that Islam denies the Holly Trinity a proof, that the Lord Jesus Christ has now written Europe and its people off like a bad asset for disposal?

Jews deny the trinity as well and so do oneness , Jesus only. I think its just they do not understand the trinity.

Humanity really went astray when it bought into any of these male dominator god perceptual realities that were vomited up in the middle east.

The Trinity is nothing more than early Christians' attempts to logically reconcile certain statements by Christ. There is no reason why non - Christians should buy into it.

For reference, the Second Vatican Council opined that as long as one believes in God, believes in reward & punishment in the afterlife, and leads a life of honest good conscience, s/he can find salvation. Belief in the Trinity is not necessary for non-Christians.

More to the point the Quran also says Jesus was not crucified. Since all four gospels of the new testament have a lengthy account of the crucifixion, this means the Quran is saying the bible is largely fiction.

I understand the Trinitron

Trinitron-logo-1-525-WP.jpg

It is true that the bible does not declare the Holly Trinity per se, but apparently the Quran has a direct reference to it, like this: "But Jesus Christ, son of Mary is the messenger of God and His word and spirit of Him that He gave to Mary" (Sura al-Nisa 4:171). This is the Son, that God gave to Mary, the Father that is God Himself, and the Holly Spirit that is His Word and His Spirit. Considering this verse from the Quran, why do Muslims keep denying the Holly Trinity?

More to the point the Quran also says Jesus was not crucified. Since all four gospels of the new testament have a lengthy account of the crucifixion, this means the Quran is saying the bible is largely fiction.

I think the Quran says we don't know about the crucifixion, not that it didn't happen. Do you have a sura reference?

I think the Quran says we don't know about the crucifixion, not that it didn't happen. Do you have a sura reference?

I distinctly remember the Quran says Jesus was not crucified, and another took his place. I can't remember the surah but will try and find it.

Edit, one verse that says Jesus was not crucified is Quran 4.157

Last edited:

Forum List

Back