ISIS wouldn't dare

B2wpBYpIEAAyGJW.jpg:large

Japan is demilitarized. If they want "special forces" to do anything they must go on bended knee to America's Kenyan Emperor. Not that it would help......
There was an article I posted the other day that explained the procedure Japan would go through to send troops. I forget which thread but I'll find and post it. However, Japan does have a Defense Force with all the components, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. I believe theyshould be allowed to use them in a case like this.

Japan is demilitarized. If they want "special forces" to do anything they must go on bended knee to America's Kenyan Emperor. Not that it would help......
The Kenyan fully supports terrorists. To him they aren't even terrorists. The misbehave.

The Kenyan fully supports terrorists. To him they aren't even terrorists. The misbehave.
You dumb fuck, President Obama had Bin Laden killed after Bush let him go free for seven long years. Our President has made it clear that there is no nation that terrorists are safe in. And we are now nailing ISIS to the wall with the A-10's.

You dumb fuck, President Obama had Bin Laden killed after Bush let him go free for seven long years. Our President has made it clear that there is no nation that terrorists are safe in. And we are now nailing ISIS to the wall with the A-10's.

Far left propaganda not based on reality..

Republicans whined every time a terrorist got taken out with a drone. Maybe Republicans secretly root for terrorism?

Last edited:

Republicans whined every time a terrorist got taken out with a drone, maybe Republicans secretly root for terrorism?
It just ain't working in the right direction for the GOP and rwer's..
Kurds retake oil facility in north Iraq, 15 workers still missing

Kurds retake oil facility in north Iraq 15 workers still missing - Yahoo News

ISIS: Constant airstrikes drove us out of Kobani

ISIS fighters say constant airstrikes drove them out of Kobani - CNN.com

All these folks who believe Osama is dead!

Had they all been on the alleged ship to see the burial-at-sea of the alleged corpse (not "Corps") the friggin' thing would have capsized.

It didn't.
They weren't there.
They DO, however, believe!

Like they believed they could keep their plan.
Keep their doctor.

Ah, faith!

Beautiful in small children.

All these folks who believe Osama is dead!

Had they all been on the alleged ship to see the burial-at-sea of the alleged corpse (not "Corps") the friggin' thing would have capsized.

It didn't.
They weren't there.
They DO, however, believe!

Like they believed they could keep their plan.
Keep their doctor.

Ah, faith!

Beautiful in small children.

You're a retard.

There was an article I posted the other day that explained the procedure Japan would go through to send troops. I forget which thread but I'll find and post it. However, Japan does have a Defense Force with all the components, Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force. I believe theyshould be allowed to use them in a case like this.

there are muslims in china-------any in Japan?

If the price of "defeating" IS requires an "alliance" with Assad, is it worth paying to end the mass murder in Syria?
"BEIRUT, Lebanon — American support for a pair of diplomatic initiatives iniSyria underscores the shifting views of how to end the civil war there and the West’s quiet retreat from its demand that the country’s president,Bashar al-Assad, step down immediately.

"The Obama administration maintains that a lasting political solution requires Mr. Assad’s exit. But facing military stalemate, well-armed jihadists and the world’s worst humanitarian crisis, the United States is going along with international diplomatic efforts that could lead to more gradual change in Syria.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE
"That shift comes along with other American actions that Mr. Assad’s supporters and opponents take as proof Washington now believes that if Mr. Assad is ousted, there will be nothing to check the spreading chaos and extremism.

"American planes now bomb the Islamic State group’s militants in Syria, sharing skies with Syrian jets.

"American officials assure Mr. Assad, through Iraqi intermediaries, that Syria’s military is not their target. The United States still trains and equips Syrian insurgents, but now mainly to fight the Islamic State, not the government."

Forum List

Back