ISIS Now Have Kurds in Cages, Paraded Thru Iraq

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
New ISIS video shows Kurdish Peshmerga soldiers in cages in Iraq - CNN.com
peshmerga-soldiers-paraded-down-iraqi-streets-in-cages-1424599876-9002.jpg

May they rest in peace, if their destiny is the same as all the others in cages has been.
They have been fighting hard from the beginning against these monsters

They learned something from Guantaumino Bay then, how to be 'better terrorists', maybe the US government wasn't thinking straight when it failed to consider that maybe torture might create terrorists.

I have no reason to doubt the video or the report.

Rest in Peace Gentlemen..................

ISIS will have reserved seats and hell for their actions.................yours will be eternal peace for standing against these savages.

I have a hard time believing this.
Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.
Of course, everything is George W's fault.

You dumbfucks really need to get a life.

Why? They are just copycating what they saw of torture in Iraq and Guantaumino Bay. Isis so far has been all about reaching new depths of brutality and inhumanity, to be the most evil terrorist group ever is their goal.

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Torture policy existed well before George W. Those clothes colors remind you of that Iraqi prison at all. Kind of orange aren't they?

I don't need a life. I have one, question is where were you when this shit was happening. Covering your ears and waiting for Bushy to say 'we don't torture' most likely.

Got an example of this torture policy being used?

Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What I wanna know looking at the cages in the OP is where are they getting all these cages? Are they building them, or ordering them from somewhere? :) If your company builds cages and you get an order from some ISIS controlled locale, hey here's an idea, lose the order. :)

Hipeter, take it elsewhere.

Sure you saw this reported at least once: Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

STFU

We did not behead or burn alive anyone.

Some white trash bitch that enlisted because she couldn't get a job put some stinky panties over some fuckin' woman fearing Muslim and some guards scared some with dogs, which they irrationally fear like women, and a few got mildly waterboarded.

Only a big deal to libs because Bush was President.

This President drones children in ineffective token resistance to ISIS, and not a peep from the left.

What I wanna know looking at the cages in the OP is where are they getting all these cages? Are they building them, or ordering them from somewhere? :) If your company builds cages and you get an order from some ISIS controlled locale, hey here's an idea, lose the order. :)
They probably get their slaves/victims to make them*, and just buy the raw materials. Horrible, but probably true.

*Metal workers are probably forced to make them, don't have a choice when there is a gun or sword at your head.

STFU

Some white trash bitch that enlisted because she couldn't get a job put some stinky panties over some fuckin' woman fearing Muslim and some guards scared some with dogs, which they irrationally fear like women, and a few got mildly waterboarded.

This President drones children in ineffective token resistance to ISIS, and not a peep from the left.
And? Torture isn't acceptable, nor are drone strikes. There was plenty of 'peeps' from the left especially from Amnesty International.

STFU

And? Torture isn't acceptable, nor are drone strikes. There was plenty of 'peeps' from the left especially from Amnesty International.
You are a leftist drone.

Just STFU about torture.

You don't know jack shit.

Hipeter, take it elsewhere.

Stop condoning torture, and I will.

STFU

You are a leftist drone.

Just STFU about torture.

You don't know jack shit.
You're a war mongering ass, if I'm a 'leftist drone'. Was waiting for the labels, and it didn't take long.

Forum List

Back