ISIS nearing the end?

Iranian bravado----what else is new? I doubt it------the bloodier
ISIS gets-----the more the depraved will be attracted.

I doubt they are nearing their end yet. Their advances have certainly been brought to a halt, but it could be a few months before we see any significant decrease of their influence in the region.

The only thing coming to an end is the far left religion as people reject it..

So a far left drone uses a far left propaganda blog site for their "facts" and the far left can not understand why their religion is being rejected.

But the far left loves to support those illegal wars of Obama.

The far left anti-war pre 2009..

So a far left drone uses a far left propaganda blog site for their "facts" and the far left can not understand why their religion is being rejected.

You didn't even say anything related to the thread. You are such a tool that you couldn't even just ram in one sentence related to the OP. What a partisan buffoon. :lol:

the FAR FAR left ------passes the international date line and is FAR FAR RIGHT--FASCIST tell me that stalin was
a leftist so I can laugh

You didn't even say anything related to the thread. You are such a tool that you couldn't even just ram in one sentence related to the OP. What a partisan buffoon. :lol:

he did say something-----he revealed that he takes the position that ------"radical religionists" will suddenly
REJECT themselves---------poor kid------he is delusional

The far left would be nothing but a bad memory in an Isis-driven world. No more Jews, no more queers, no more atheists, no more communists, no more Israel. They'd all be dead. Fear not though. Obama has the answer: kiss evil's ass. Surrender to evil. These constructs come so naturally to American "progressives." Kiss the asses of all the evil boogeymen. That'll work...right? Right?

the guy is a drone....i googled the far right drone named kosh......this is what i got...

The far left would be nothing but a bad memory in an Isis-driven world. No more Jews, no more queers, no more atheists, no more communists, no more Israel. They'd all be dead. Fear not though. Obama has the answer: kiss evil's ass. Surrender to evil. These constructs come so naturally to American "progressives." Kiss the asses of all the evil boogeymen. That'll work...right? Right?

you are not giving ISIS people sufficient credit-----also no more Christians, no more Hindus, no more ....... southern cuisine -------think of all the neglected pigs-----and lardless pie crust.

The first question that has to be answer is how much, if any, control do the founders of ISIS still have. As long as no one will acknowledge this group did not spring up from the dust we will not know what strategies to use against it.

The first question that has to be answer is how much, if any, control do the founders of ISIS still have. As long as no one will acknowledge this group did not spring up from the dust we will not know what strategies to use against it.

counter-punch by rosie>>>> the more information the better---
but I do believe that the ISIS program is self sustaining------
CALIPHATE is to islam as TRINITY is to Christianity. -----as long as there are muslims in the world-----a CALIPHATE will seem attractive. In fact there are LOTS of muslims in
the world . The FOUNDER of ISIS is muhummad (the big MO)

CALIPHATE is to islam as TRINITY is to Christianity. -----as long as there are muslims in the world-----a CALIPHATE will seem attractive. In fact there are LOTS of muslims in
If you counter-punch is that with your right or left? ;)

ISIS did not just spring up all by its own means. ISIS took towns at speeds not even dreamed of by the mightiest army in the world. Of course they did not have our rules of engagement constraint. Both the CIA and Mossad have billions of dollars and are proactive. Whatever they are spending it on has to be in plain sight even if it is not claimed by them. (I am repeating myself here.) ISIS might be, might not be, running on its own now but sure it did not start that way.

Oh, and the Caliphate is a completely different thing from the Trinity.

ISIS did not just spring up all by its own means. ISIS took towns at speeds not even dreamed of by the mightiest army in the world. Of course they did not have our rules of engagement constraint. Both the CIA and Mossad have billions of dollars and are proactive. Whatever they are spending it on has to be in plain sight even if it is not claimed by them. (I am repeating myself here.) ISIS might be, might not be, running on its own now but sure it did not start that way.

silly-----I meant by the analogy that it is CENTRAL TO THE
RESPECTIVE RELIGIONS-------I will explain

Christianity~~~~ trinity in heaven
Islam ~~~ muhummad on earth and allah above
son of muhummad CALIPH on earth and
allah above
Judaism ~~~~ kosher corned beef on rye--at local
deli------HaShem above

allah above
deli------HaShem above
Ohhhh. Now that you explained it it makes so much more sense. Actually, no, it makes no sense whatsoever (I'm so glad that is one word).

Islam is very clear that this existence is only illusionary and one must not be fooled by its enticements. I have never been to a Jewish deli or had an authentic Jewish meal, whatever that might be. I have had many a Middle Eastern meal however. Asheh Reshteh is my favorite by far, mmmmm.

allah above
deli------HaShem above
Ohhhh. Now that you explained it it makes so much more sense. Actually, no, it makes no sense whatsoever (I'm so glad that is one word).

Islam is very clear that this existence is only illusionary and one must not be fooled by its enticements. I have never been to a Jewish deli or had an authentic Jewish meal, whatever that might be. I have had many a Middle Eastern meal however. Asheh Reshteh is my favorite by far, mmmmm.

prefer my fermented kishk with lots of garlic and chopped meat

allah above
deli------HaShem above

Goat's milk. Way too rich for my tastes. (I did have to look that one up.)

edit: Oops just looked again. Yogurt, not goat's milk. Still never had it. :)

Last edited:

allah above
deli------HaShem above

allah above
deli------HaShem above

Asheh Reshteh is just a different variation of kishk soup, iranian style

allah above
deli------HaShem above

allah above
deli------HaShem above

Asheh Reshteh is just a different variation of kishk soup, iranian style

The fermented yogurt, sheep or goat, is dried and powdered. It is used in a number of soups and sauces. More popular with the older generations. Usually served in winter.
Every region from turkey to india has their own recipe.

I don't know why there are some who always want to blame the CIA or the Mossad for everything that is happening in the Middle East. As for the CIA or the Mossad funding ISI|S, why aren't Qatar and the other rich Muslim countries mentioned as funding these terrorists? Don't people think that the Muslims would like to see a worldwide Caliphate where everyone either follows Islam or is a Dhimmi to the Muslims? As for Syria, ISIS has already said that Syria was the stepping stone to the worldwide Califphate.

The Caliphate Restored FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back