ISIS is beheading children

Here's a couple pics that show their utter callousness. And these are tame by their evil standards.

BuCdXXGCUAEJy0t.jpg

timthumb.php

A case for the existence of Evil.....

For its triumph, it needs only good people to stand by and do nothing.

A case for the existence of Evil.....

For its triumph, it needs only good people to stand by and do nothing.

That's what I'm thinking. There are millions upon millions of Muslims; and they have the internet. They know what's going on. Yet, they are allowing a so-called extreme minority of terrorists to do this. The other day, ISIS carried out beheading off of a freeway that was reminiscent of Henderson, Nevada. No police force to come and arrest murderers in broad day light?

Apparently, ISIS is now beheading children. F'ing animals.
What did you expect of them? Apparently they are sponsored by British services... Some their videoclips are evidences of this. So? Are Brits also F'ing animals??

Go start a thread and I'll be happy to talk about it. But my inclination is to otherwise call you a sick mofo for daring to create a deflection as a defense mechanism for these barbarians.

Atrocities happen in Uganda, Rwanda and countless other countries. ISIS is doing nothing surprising. Evil abounds. We are surrounded by it.

Atrocities happen in Uganda, Rwanda and countless other countries. ISIS is doing nothing surprising. Evil abounds. We are surrounded by it.

Oh, yea. This is run of the mill stuff (sarcasm).
I am not condoning it. ISIS wants our horror. I won't give it to them except in the privacy of my own mind.

So, discussing ISIS's atrocities is 'giving them horror'; which is somehow bad? I don't follow that. I guess the 'see no evil' approach works for you though.

Are you actually making the argument that because it happens in other parts of the world, we should do nothing?

Forum List

Back