ISIS Fighter Killed By Drone Bomb He Was Operating After It Ran Low On Battery And Flew Back

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Instant Karma

upload_2019-8-27_14-47-19.png

ISIS fighter killed by his drone bomb after it ran low on battery & flew back

Interesting.

I don't know who broke the story, the Iraqi or British press, but this should have all been kept hush hush by whatever military unit discovered the drone and terrorist so as to not make them change the programming of their drones.

This report is absolutely hilarious to anyone who is familiar with hobby drones.

Many of these fascinating little aircraft are equipped with a "Return To Home" feature which will return the drone to the controller if a problem or low battery power should occur. So if an on-board explosive charge is set to detonate upon landing the irony of this unexpected outcome is clear -- and funny.

Interesting.

I don't know who broke the story, the Iraqi or British press, but this should have all been kept hush hush by whatever military unit discovered the drone and terrorist so as to not make them change the programming of their drones.
I think they are using Drones you can buy online. Don't think they know how to change the program. Some of them will follow you.

The drone was programmed to 'kill the unbelievers'.

I guess they should have been a bit more specific.

Forum List

Back