ISIS Fighter Killed By Drone Bomb He Was Operating After It Ran Low On Battery And Flew Back

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

I don't know who broke the story, the Iraqi or British press, but this should have all been kept hush hush by whatever military unit discovered the drone and terrorist so as to not make them change the programming of their drones.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of all the stories that I've seen so far this week, this one is the best so far.

MikeK

Gold Member
Reaction score
This report is absolutely hilarious to anyone who is familiar with hobby drones.

Many of these fascinating little aircraft are equipped with a "Return To Home" feature which will return the drone to the controller if a problem or low battery power should occur. So if an on-board explosive charge is set to detonate upon landing the irony of this unexpected outcome is clear -- and funny.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
Reaction score
Interesting.

I don't know who broke the story, the Iraqi or British press, but this should have all been kept hush hush by whatever military unit discovered the drone and terrorist so as to not make them change the programming of their drones.
I think they are using Drones you can buy online. Don't think they know how to change the program. Some of them will follow you.

fncceo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The drone was programmed to 'kill the unbelievers'.

I guess they should have been a bit more specific.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List